• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
the first couple of his videos had be almost puking it was so thick with elitism. But I am watching his Auction House guide at the moment and he doesn't lay it on as thick.
Yup! His guides will be very helpful for some people!

foladar

Canceled my CE today, just can't do it. Going digital to avoid waiting and not having to drop $100 on a CE. Still can't wait.

Darkone

Anyone have a good skill calculator web site??

I can`t get in to blizzrad one from my pc at work, don`t know whats blocking it.

I had no idea you even posted the thread.

I didn't even read the OP.

2FK2

Canceled my CE today, just can't do it. Going digital to avoid waiting and not having to drop $100 on a CE. Still can't wait.

I totally did the same thing for the same reasons. All I really wanted from the CE were the wings anyway.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences

Xelios
Xelios#1542
North America
Wizard

Maybe I'm doing it right...someone halp.

Alex

Just another reminder for anyone who wants to avoid getting spoiled!

^This script hides all Youtube-comments. There will be spoilers on Youtube so you

better install this script!

Hell I'd want to install that regardless of spoilers, thanks.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Fugu-sama ♥

Grampasso

lol. The point of Kripparrians video is to show that the mechanics are the same on normal-inferno. So learning how to avoid all of Skeleton Kings attacks on normal is essentially the same thing as fighting on inferno.
Well with my DH in open beta I managed to do it on my 3rd solo run on SK (I was lv 11)

Yoshichan

Well with my DH in open beta I managed to do it on my 3rd solo run on SK (I was lv 11)
Now did you take one hit?

Yes -> You're dead
No -> Congrats, you just beat skeleton king

Inferno, baby

red731

Thank you for that script for hiding youtube comments.

My favourite parts of it is under the video..

"Show hideous clusterfuck."

Yoshichan

The rage would be hilarious if this is what inferno turns out to be like.
It is :) 177k damage per normal swing (not counting whirlwind or any of his other special moves).

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Reaching yoshi-levels of hype ( reaching... not quite there yet ) and dreamt of the bloody game.

Gah. Who changed the thread title? Cain only says the "Hello, my friend" part in D1 I believe. In D2 he just cuts to "Stay awhile..."

I don't want it to sound like McCain/Romney. It's a bit condescending.

Not to mention the addition ruins the flow a bit, and the subtitle is now out of capitalization sync.

;_;

Yoshichan

I wish I could dream as-well :(
Reaching yoshi-levels of hype ( reaching... not quite there yet ) and dreamt of the bloody game.
YES! GIVE IN TO THE HYPE!

Yoshichan

I dislike the new thread title :(

Fugu

Probably the best thing that the Diablo 3 marketing team could have done was reset the Diablo 2 ladder. Diablo has never been so relevant.

LowParry

So, here's how bored I got and thought to make Yoshi-chan some custom avatars. You don't even have to use them. Just view and be amused or disgusted.

JLpqm.jpg
3fNjJ.jpg

I need you Diablo 3 :(

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I'd like some cool diablo horns on me Blanka face :(

But I'm not equipped/savvy enough to make it look good.

Yoshichan

CcrooK, those are great, I appreciate it XD

Svafnir

I'm staying up to fix my sleeping schedule.

It's too bad Diablo's going to come out and totally ruin it.

I'm doing the opposite, staying up to ruin my sleep schedule so I can go all night with D3. Luckily I work from home, so my horrible hours wont be a big deal.... Other than the impact on my social life.

Eliciel

short noob question, because I would like to join the GAF Battletag List and enjoy some games now and then with some members ^^

Where do I get my "battletag" I saw it once while I was playing the Beta, but now I can't find it :( Pls help me Gaf!

Kem0sabe

I never played Diablo mp, how does it work essentially?

Worried it´s like online CoD, but with more elitist pricks (judging from the videos posted earlier on the thread).

Yoshichan

I never played Diablo mp, how does it work essentially?

Worried it´s like online CoD, but with more elitist pricks (judging from the videos posted earlier on the thread).
What do you mean?

You join or create your own server. You can put it on private and invite friends, or make it public for everyone to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom