• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_

Thinking of picking up the box even tho I have the digital version ready. Blizzard boxes are always nice.

First time I actually purchased a game of theirs online. I feel kinda sad but still, I wanted to play the minute servers go live so...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just Diablo-ize it a bit!

Edit: oh man Yoshi! I just ordered the Tychus figurine! Terran represent <3!
Foxer is proud of you and so am I &#9829; !

Nibel

Just downloaded the client from OP and tried to start the setup like everyone else probably did :lol

I love Blizzard installers. This reminds me of a time where many installers have been custom to some extent, for example the Command & Conquer installers: while you were installing, everything necessary to know was told, great music in the background to hype you. You immediately wanted to play the game after its installation, and this will be the case with Diablo 3 probably.
Nowadays I install most games and play them later.

Ryan_

Just downloaded the client from OP and tried to start the setup like everyone else probably did :lol

I love Blizzard installers. This reminds me of a time where many installers have been custom to some extent, for example the Command & Conquer installers: while you were installing, everything necessary to know was told, great music in the background to hype you. You immediately wanted to play the game after its installation, and this will be the case with Diablo 3 probably.

I remember Red Alert 2 having the best installer ever. It was as if you were already playing, being briefed and prepared and stuff.

Kem0sabe

Can you install the game and then activate come release? i downloaded the setup files but it gives an error when i click install.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck it, that's enough for me... I really need to bail to bed. Currently I feel like headbutting myself into a stone wall.

Fuck.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Sleep is for the dead...or the weak.

or those who're waiting for d3

GorillaJu

I'm not sure if you guys are just 'playing the character' of some rabid overhyped fanboys, but if you're being genuine, for your own good just take a fucking break from the internet.

Yoshichan

You really should get some sleep then :p

As I said, consider it a teleport in time! When you wake up you'll be 10 hours closer to the release!
Yeah about that... you guys so lied about that! I went to bed and I didn't get teleported 8 hours... I only got two hours of teleportation. I think it's malfunctioned for me or something :(

Majine

Banned
Aight, tried to diablize that avatar based on the class I've settled for :p

Original:
9Ab1Q.png

Ryan_

Yeah about that... you guys so lied about that! I went to bed and I didn't get teleported 8 hours... I only got two hours of teleportation. I think it's malfunctioned for me or something :(

Must be something wrong with the Thermal Combustor or the Platinum Warpinator.

Did you use enough plutonium?

Yoshichan

Majine, that is honestly my favorite Diablo'fied avatar to date XD Really awesome!
Did you use enough plutonium?
Of course! I always use mass plutonium for my everyday work!

I'm not sure if you guys are just 'playing the character' of some rabid overhyped fanboys, but if you're being genuine, for your own good just take a fucking break from the internet.

Yeah, it's too bad we can't have a normal OT for once. Things will probably calm down though once the game is out for a little while.

Riggs

Banned
So I wen't to bed around 11:30 PM. I woke up at like 1:50 AM and was dreaming Diablo himself was smashing the shit out of random objects.

I laid in bed untill 6:30 AM (just now) trying to fall back asleep. Finally said fuck it, I am up for the day! D3 not even out and it's already affecting my sleep, this is madness.

Yoshichan

CcrooK, you are an absolute genius!

*right click -> save*

Will use in the future :3

KaYotiX

Banned
First time I actually purchased a game of theirs online. I feel kinda sad but still, I wanted to play the minute servers go live so...

I know how blizzard servers will be for launch so i can wait till noon when my CEs get here. Id bet they will be slammed and laggy/not work right for the first 4-5 hrs.

Ryan_

So I wen't to bed around 11:30 PM. I woke up at like 1:50 AM and was dreaming Diablo himself was smashing the shit out of random objects.

I laid in bed untill 6:30 AM (just now) trying to fall back asleep. Finally said fuck it, I am up for the day! D3 not even out and it's already affecting my sleep, this is madness.

Nice to hear I'm not the only one dreaming about it.

Yoshichan

Now that's what I'm talking about! I love that feeling btw... "Fuck it, I am up for the day!"~

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Interesting. Will it just be the same content as the beta?

I think, but anyway is only "Americas" so for me if i dont have my keys on 14 i need to play on NA or wait to Global Play.

PS: If i dont have my keys on 14th i think there will be blood in Blizzard's offices @Paris. :D

Fou-Lu

I am watching zealousdemon's story rundown right now for the original Diablo, and damn I forgot how amazing the atmosphere in that game was. Almost tempted to reinstall and play through it myself before D3 comes out.

Looking at the Diablo-ized avatars I'd like to do it to my own, but honestly I don't have the skills to do so. Still Fierce Deity Link seems like he'd welcome it. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom