• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
vGErx.png

Majine
INNI#2364
Europe

Ryan_

What is this?

A big fuss about the feat of strength you get when you were part of the beta.

"The Chosen Ones", something like that.

people are frustrated because it is not something that everybody had equal chance of to get and the people who got it didn't have to do anything to receive it.

Bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

Bradach

A big fuss about the feat of strength you get when you were part of the beta.

"The Chosen Ones", something like that.

people are frustrated because it is not something that everybody had equal chance of to get and the people who got it didn't have to do anything to receive it.

Bunch of bullshit if you ask me.

Do the people that participated in the open weekend beta qualify too?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is this on Battle.net forums or GAF, or what?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Battleshit.net has 4000000000 active whiners posting everyday. Fuck them.

Twinduct

aaaargh! No one in my personal life cares for this game!
I know one guy who might buy it, but not on launch.

I'm alone :|

In other news, someone in my office is a fan. I just don't know who. I heard the distinct sound of Deckard Cain saying 'Stay awhile and listen' as message tone.

Yoshichan

You guys and your silly 100 posts/page!

Ainaurdur

I admit to still using 50 per. Just been comfortable with it for years now.

Also just noticed the reveal page is back up, for anyone wanting to grab some art etc.

Yoshichan

Also just noticed the reveal page is back up, for anyone wanting to grab some art etc.
Still down for me :( Been down for the past 12 hours...

Ryan_

I admit to still using 50 per. Just been comfortable with it for years now.

And dont forget to grab your sigils if you dont have them all yet! They're open for all classes now!

Yoshichan

So it's random?! Wtf is going on here :lol

People bitching over icons and flags.....amazing. Feels like I'm in one of our GAF achievement threads :)

Got the Feat of Strength though. Secret GAF philanthropist will live in my memory forever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom