• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I will never understand why people put so much into achievements.

I believe an achievement should be based on something that you can only do in the game or IRL (i.e. buying the CE). Giving it to players based on luck is somewhat silly. The special Sigil should have been the only reward.

Anyway, i'm not the one to complain because I got invited to the beta, but I can understand the pain and frustration to some players who wished hard to receive an invite and never got any.

injurai

Banned
Bishibosh_(Diablo_II).gif

Another act 1 mob.

Let us refresh our memories.

Devilkin Shaman amiright?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I feel for you people who won't get the achievement :(

red731

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
My sister was scared to play D2 because it was scary...
Well, the first encounter is against a zombie... so I completely understand her :( Zombies are fucking scary, man...

Yoshichan

Good morning D3 OT. Chan, what stage of sleep deprivation are you in right now?
I'm still alive, don't worry :D I took two hours of sleep (a couple of) hours ago :3

Number45

OK I'm finally caught up with the thread guys, you can stop posting now.
Please!

I cant believe Witch Doctor is trailing here, during Beta least liked class was Monk from when I talked to people ingame.

1-13 is so good as a WD, you gets dogs, frogs, zombie hands aoe, soul harvest (which I dont plan on using even...)

why nobody like my baby :(
I'm still 50/50 between WD and Barb, will play them both and see which I prefer as we move on.

On act 3 on my Diablo 2 run, frenzy barb. Never actually finished Diablo 2, I'm aiming for completing it this weekend, then hopping into Diablo 3 right after!
Do you have a link for a build/guide on this? I'm playing Necro (Using Fishymancer guide) at the moment but I'm not really enjoying it at the moment. :/

Man, I started playing Diablo II last night with a few friends. Man can I not wait for a higher resolution. Otherwise, it was a blast :D

I went with an Amazon, and I'm just pumping points into Dex and Vit. My skill tree has me pumping points into multishot and exploding arrow because I'm not that worried about it.

Yoshichan

There was not really anything in Diablo 2 that gave me teh same feeling of "Sheeeiiiit" that The Butcher gave me. Maybe Duriel when I first met him.
When I first met Izual in the Plain of Despair... man, I wanted to hide somewhere irl. No joke.

red731

There was not really anything in Diablo 2 that gave me teh same feeling of "Sheeeiiiit" that The Butcher gave me. Maybe Duriel when I first met him.

Duriel....that sunova...

My tactics later were TP when companion died, resuresct im, buy shitload of every potion again and repeat after he was dead.
I was always wearing cannot be frozen ring on him(even thou it did nothing)+half freeze time...

edit: yup :D:D

red731

All of it!

The spiders, the jungle, the Aztec city, the Meph lair.

100% pure garbage I say.

It was great in the KURRAST cities sections.
I equiped best MF gear I had and run there opening logs, stashes, bodies,...

Was great for finding stuff.

And it never pissed me as it did you, I changed my tactics according to swarm of enemies xD

Raide

WINNER

fucking squeezy corridors and then you was getting stuck on your companion and OMG I am not talking about necromancer and his army.

I bonespeare'd that part mostly.

And those electric scarabs!!!! FFFUU

Exactly

Act 5>Act 4>Act 1>Act 3>Act 2

Prezhulio

thanks OT for the download links. i know it only saves a few minutes from the disc install when my copy from amazon comes on tuesday, but it'll be worth it :)

Nibel

I loved every D2 act. To this date, they still got something which most recent blockbuster titles don't have in the slightest: atmosphere.

This is why I loved the D3 beta so much: it still has this incredible atmosphere. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom