• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number45

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/05/10/playstation-blog-eu-disruption-on-14-may/

PS blog team taking the day off for Diablo 3.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Garbage, Yoshichan!
I MIGHT BE GARBAGE BUT AT LEAST I HAVE WINGS, LIKE THE PURE ARCH-ANGELS.

3MBoT.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/05/10/playstation-blog-eu-disruption-on-14-may/

PS blog team taking the day off for Diablo 3.
Hahahaha, wtf?!

edit: damn it, actually read the link XD

Ooh, are we rating D2 acts?! Huzzah!

4>2>5>1>3 for me.

Fuck Act 3. Was the reason I stopped playing on my first playthrough (solo run as a paladin...was a terrible build though, zeal+thorns and a 2h hammer).

Also the first half of Act 1 can go die in a fire, I've played through to Cain more times than I can count...I'm solid to keep trudging through the rest of the game if I can get to the Monastery.

Act 5 I legitimately have no complaints about. It's solid. Ancients are a spike though.

Act 2 was pretty damn awesome. I love the desert area, the tombs, the sanctuary, and my only complaint is Duriel and the damn Maggot Lair.

Act 4 was ... well, I don't really want to say short, because even though there were fewer areas and quests, the areas were gigantic. But man. Hell was AWESOME.

injurai

Banned
Act 3>Act 5>Act 1>Act 4>Act 2

No! Act 2 was awesome, it was all deserty and mysterious and shit.

Ooh, are we rating D2 acts?! Huzzah!

4>2>5>1>3 for me.

Fuck Act 3. Was the reason I stopped playing on my first playthrough (solo run as a paladin...was a terrible build though, zeal+thorns and a 2h hammer).

Also the first half of Act 1 can go die in a fire, I've played through to Cain more times than I can count...I'm solid to keep trudging through the rest of the game if I can get to the Monastery.

Act 5 I legitimately have no complaints about. It's solid. Ancients are a spike though.

Act 2 was pretty damn awesome. I love the desert area, the tombs, the sanctuary, and my only complaint is Duriel and the damn Maggot Lair.

Act 4 was ... well, I don't really want to say short, because even though there were fewer areas and quests, the areas were gigantic. But man. Hell was AWESOME.

Yeah I'm going to agree with this. Pretty much my thoughts.

Yoshichan

When profit and FrontalMonk posts right after each other, I get really confused :lol

For me it goes: Act 1>Act 4>Act 5>Act 2>Act 3. The nostalgia around act 1 is just too damn strong. The music, the dungeons, the green fields, Tristram, its where everything started for me.

Grampasso

Man I will never understand why people put so much into achievements.
It's not that. I couldn't care less about achievements, I never did in WoW but the simple fact that I couldn't possibly obtain that FoS even wanting to (I opted in the beta since Blizzard launched the possibility to choose which beta I was interested in but never got selected) is quite "unfair".
I got the Charger steed FoS in WoW because, as a Pally, I did all the steps of that freaking quest during TBC to get the 100% mount. At some point with a patch I think they removed the possibility to get it, but the mount is still there and so is the FoS attesting I managed to get it. If someone roll a pally now he can't get that FoS. But it was his decision not to roll a pally or start playing WoW just now.
It wasn't my decision not to parcitipate in the DIII beta :)

I'm surprised Monk is tied for #1. His moves don't seem as flashy and fun as the others. Is it because ppl think he's gonna be OP? I thought for sure DH would be #1 or #2...just has that cheese factor that attracts the pubbers.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I enjoy the later parts of Act 3, but I can't stand the level design of the first half. It's MISERY. Act 4 and 5 were both really fantastic, though. The rating above are all pretty spot on I'd say.

Raide

Mother of God, someone put Act 2 below Act 1 and 3 '-_-

All I remember was...

"Woow sand..BZZZZZT...." *Death by electric scarabs*
"Woow some bug filled tunnels!...BZZTTT...A.I Getting stuck"
"Woow some cold enchanted super demon thin....BLLAARRGG"
"Woow ArchAngel dude! NEXT ACT PLEASE!!!

Ainaurdur

Oddly enough, I found that I can play Diablo alright with a fresh 1.0 install. But when I run the 1.09 update, the colors go crazy.

And dang... Sorc is weaker than I remembered. And slower.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Oddly enough, I found that I can play Diablo alright with a fresh 1.0 install. But when I run the 1.09 update, the colors go crazy.

And dang... Sorc is weaker than I remembered. And slower.

Instal Hellfire and play that while you're at it. Amazing expansion.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm surprised Monk is tied for #1. His moves don't seem as flashy and fun as the others. Is it because ppl think he's gonna be OP? I thought for sure DH would be #1 or #2...just has that cheese factor that attracts the pubbers.

Im actually surprised by this. Oh well. My only dilemma is what class im running on my second playthrough.

Playing path of exile to make the wait less painful. That make me a bad person?

Nah, its a great game. Only reason I stopped playing is because the jump between merciless difficulty and maelstrom of chaos is too big. Ruins the flow of the game unless you want to grind through the last area of merciless like 100 times to get the best gear. Of course, the final game won't be like that.

Riggs

Banned
Nah, its a great game. Only reason I stopped playing is because the jump between merciless difficulty and maelstrom of chaos is too big. Ruins the flow of the game unless you want to grind through the last area of merciless like 100 times to get the best gear. Of course, the final game won't be like that.
Damn, they just made everything harder too.

oneils

I'm not sure if you guys are just 'playing the character' of some rabid overhyped fanboys, but if you're being genuine, for your own good just take a fucking break from the internet.

Everyone, everyone. Please listen. Please. Please stop being enthusiasitic about a video game. It is unseemly. Especially on a forum for video game enthusiasts.

Yoshichan

So.... are you my evil counterpart? Should I get some blue eyes and blue frame?
You do this and I will bow to you, my new overlord!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom