• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT| Stay Awhile And... *click* *click* *click*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soule

Seriously. If we cannot beat the chosen ones page #, what are we even doing here? Let's get physical, physicalll!

Hahaha I just had 3 games of Dota and then came back to catch up on the thread, read this and laughed my arse off

LETS DO THIIIIIS

RPGCrazied

That is definitely a good idea, unless you know a friend IRL. You don't want people to be skipping story material for you if that interests you.

The reason I play games to begin with, story. :p I know a lot of people that plays games and skips cutscenes and story. I'm like.. whats the point?

spoiler tag this, but do we know how many quests per act yet?

Tacitus_

The reason I play games to begin with, story. :p I know a lot of people that plays games and skips cutscenes and story. I'm like.. whats the point?

spoiler tag this, but do we know how many quests per act yet?

Not sure, but people are probably datamining as we speak.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
DzUOh.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That is not bowing! That is falling down!!!!
Now stand back up so I can use you as my personal steed!
No, that is literally how I feel right now :_: I need SLEEEEEEEEP!

I'm surprised Monk is tied for #1. His moves don't seem as flashy and fun as the others. Is it because ppl think he's gonna be OP? I thought for sure DH would be #1 or #2...just has that cheese factor that attracts the pubbers.

I think some of the monk skills look incredible. Deadly Reach looks like a huge focused gust of wind is extending out of your fists/legs, way of a hundred fists is super quick and powerful looking, lashing tail kick and fists of thunder (see avatar) look really powerful to me as well. They're not flashy per se, but I think they look fantastic. A paladin zealer wasn't flashy, but i'll be damned if it wasn't awesome to see him speedily slice and dice his way through hords of enemies.

red731

KuGsj.gif
@that comic.

No way I will ever pay for something in Diablo no matter how nice it will be.
I never payed for anything in D2 and won't do that in Diablo games, ever.

But I would like to profit, haha.

Yoshichan

Oh my God, that comic XD

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
KuGsj.gif
@that comic.

Neither do i.. hard work until i get
EVERYTHING

Raide

KuGsj.gif
@that comic.

You say that but when they offer mini Deckard Cain pet, you will be all over it!

injurai

Banned
KuGsj.gif
@that comic.

Don't expect to get much, I will only cash out if I see myself building a large presence on the gold AH.

I'm earning my armor and loot the real way. Of course the money buyers will have little skill and buy the best stuff.

Oh well.

There's always hardcore; no real money involved :D

btw: does anyone have a link to those most recent skill rune videos? It has almost all of them for some of the classes.

red731

You say that but when they offer mini Deckard Cain pet, you will be all over it!

Maybe I will or maybe I will create some kind of paper cube Cain and will pet him instead!

I expect to cover my expenses for
something

Yes finally a mod, I keep missing you guys when I pose this question.

would this be ok for an avatar?

AeM3P.png

Sixth character, The Fuckgiver?

Excuse me, but I am in the most spiritual seance now because of mine three times quoted text.

Soule

I say I won't buy anything on the RMAH but truthfully if there's a good deal on there that's inexpensive I probably won't pass that up if I've got the money.

Also found this in the hallway just now
qLs3q.jpg

lol dog's been thrashing the Yoshi plushie. It's a sign..!

scy

I'm surprised Monk is tied for #1. His moves don't seem as flashy and fun as the others. Is it because ppl think he's gonna be OP? I thought for sure DH would be #1 or #2...just has that cheese factor that attracts the pubbers.

I figured DH would be the most popular class, really, and Monk one of the lower ones just because "oh god healer!!!!"

That said, Monk not flashy? What.

RPGCrazied

I think the Wizard will be the most sought after in a group. All that AOE has to be greatly needed. Specially in the higher difficulty modes?

injurai

Banned
I think the Wizard will be the most sought after in a group. All that AOE has to be greatly needed. Specially in the higher difficulty modes?

In higher difficulties single target damage is the most important for killing mops, this is coming from the mouth of Jay himself.

I say I won't buy anything on the RMAH but truthfully if there's a good deal on there that's inexpensive I probably won't pass that up if I've got the money.

Also found this in the hallway just now
qLs3q.jpg

lol dog's been thrashing the Yoshi plushie. It's a sign..!

Looks like Yoshichan has breathed his last.

Tacitus_

In higher difficulties single target damage is the most important for killing mops, this is coming from the mouth of Jay himself.

Nah, balance is important. You gotta have single target dps to kill the loot droppers, but pure single target skills will suck at taking on the groups before them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom