• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opiate

Can I get a price check on this quiver? The Wing Onus. If anyone wants to buy it I'd be interested in selling direct as well.

9XNcz.png

My guess is 500k, but I'm actually interested in buying it so you'll want a second opinion. Are you EU or US?

My guess is 500k, but I'm actually interested in buying it so you'll want a second opinion. Are you EU or US?

500k seems really low, I don't think I've ever seen a quiver that good before. I was thinking at least a mill or 2. But I'm not sure, I'll send you a PM if I get no other offers and sell for 500k.

kagete

Ugh after watching Kripp's barb videos and seeing his gear, which you can't even find in the AH for any realistic prices because they're listed at 50M+, I don't think "slightly better gear" begins to describe how much nicer stuff you need to actually tank enemies past act 2.

I'd really appreciate them putting up a steam styled email alternative. Whilst the £10 doesn't seem like much on it's own I don't like the idea of paying £50 for a game.
That really wouldn't help. If they can key log your pw, they can easily compromise your email acct.

One of the leading TF2 hat collectors got hacked recently despite taking a lot of steps to secure his acct.

So the highest gem that can drop is one level above square correct? Flawless (or is it radiant?) square gems. So I've been keeping them, but what should I do with lower level ones I find? Is anyone buying them on the AH? Should I just vendor them?

Neki

Ugh after watching Kripp's barb videos and seeing his gear, which you can't even find in the AH for any realistic prices because they're listed at 50M+, I don't think "slightly better gear" begins to describe how much nicer stuff you need to actually tank enemies past act 2.

krip bought a barb helm from me I found in act iv, that could have been you kagete!

Ferrio

Banned
500k seems really low, I don't think I've ever seen a quiver that good before. I was thinking at least a mill or 2. But I'm not sure, I'll send you a PM if I get no other offers and sell for 500k.

2 million?

I've bought quivers around those stat for 50-100k. Well maybe not the +life though. Either way, that's not selling at 2 mil.

Opiate

No problem. I'm US by the way, so if this is an EU quiver I'm out of the running regardless.

So the highest gem that can drop is one level above square correct? Flawless (or is it radiant?) square gems. So I've been keeping them, but what should I do with lower level ones I find? Is anyone buying them on the AH? Should I just vendor them?

They absolutely do AH and for well above vendor price. Just check the prices once the commodities are back online; they're down for now, presumably because so many people were trading gems that it crippled the entire AH in the process.

Kenaras

If you're entering a minimum value, don't. It doesn't work.

No, I don't quite get it either.

The problem is that if you enter a minimum value, it doesn't search for that value as a percentage. In other words, if you enter "12" it will search for 1200%. You can search for a minimum of 10% by entering ".1" in the search field, but the UI won't let you enter anything more precise than that.

Should be an easy bug to fix if they ever get around to it.

GiJoccin

i'm having lots of trouble with my barb act 2 hell... level 55

running a very defensive setup but i'm playing with it - i basically get facerolled by elites

i was in a similar situation because I hadn't used the AH yet, and I used the AH to update my gear to level 47 stuff when I was in NM...

does this mean i have to go back to the AH AGAIN to gear up for act 2 hell??? i feel like i shouldn't be having this much trouble - i'm sword and boarding it, 29k hp and 4k dps, current build

any tips? or is it back to the AH for me?

kagete

krip bought a barb helm from me I found in act iv, that could have been you kagete!

I only have 500K to my poor barb's name :( Everytime I look at the AH I spend 20 minutes debating buying something and asking my brothers for advice but eventually just decide to keep my money and go back to breaking jars in Act 1.

vaelic

Banned
hey guys, when placing an item to sell on the AH, how do you guys know what BUYOUT price to put? are you simply combing the AH to see what others are entering?

2 million?

I've bought quivers around those stat for 50-100k.

Easiest way for him to find out is to simply compare the stats on the item to other items in the AH. It's the only way to know. And the market is quite fickle. Prices can vary by the hour, as it's all about supply/demand.

scy

The problem is that if you enter a minimum value, it doesn't search for that value as a percentage. In other words, if you enter "12" it will search for 1200%. You can search for a minimum of 10% by entering ".1" in the search field, but the UI won't let you enter anything more precise than that.

Should be an easy bug to fix if they ever get around to it.

It functions for every other percentage. Odd that Movement would be the only one that would require it that way.

LordCanti

I have a ghetto waypoint in act 4, meaning if I ever leave I lose it because I have zero quest progress there. :p

We could be ghetto waypoint buddies ;_;

2 million?

I've bought quivers around those stat for 50-100k. Well maybe not the +life though. Either way, that's not selling at 2 mil.

The life should bring it at least in the 200-300 range I'd think. I don't think anyone is going to bite above that though. No sense in not trying; It's just two days to find out.

NA for the quiver. got an offer of 1M from general chat, will take gaf over it if someone wants it. add me in game LunaticHigh#1159 if you want it.

If that offer turns into an actual sale, I'll be floored. 1 mil for a quiver, or should I say for a bit of vita that Inferno enemies will run right through anyway.

Ferrio

Banned
Easiest way for him to find out is to simply compare the stats on the item to other items in the AH. It's the only way to know. And the market is quite fickle. Prices can vary by the hour, as it's all about supply/demand.

It's a good quiver, but I wouldn't pay over 200k for it.

I guess I should of posted the screen shots of all the quivers I had in my bank from AH last night.

NA for the quiver. got an offer of 1M from general chat, will take gaf over it if someone wants it. add me in game LunaticHigh#1159 if you want it.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'll say it again. This game is doomed if they don't find a way to get weapons and armor out of the economy some how. You can't just keep adding really nice weapons that will never go away... Eventually everyone will have super epic items and those items will be cheap, because more and more get added every day that will remain in the economy forever.

It's weird because I'm pretty sure I remember the Blizz devs addressing this very same point early in the development and saying that they have a solution for this. As to what that solution was supposed to be, I have no idea.

Ferrio

Banned
It's weird because I'm pretty sure I remember the Blizz devs addressing this very same point early in the development and saying that they have a solution for this. As to what that solution was supposed to be, I have no idea.

The crafting system of course! How else are you going to get all those crafting materials... you know those jars of stuff and uhh

Opiate

I can afford it, but I'd be very reticent to go any higher than that. I'll be home/playing in a few hours and if you're on and still have it, we'll talk.

daebo

lol... if somebody is willing to pay that much gold... I'd almost hold onto it and sell it on rmah once it is active just to see if somebody would pay for it :lol

scy

lol... if somebody is willing to pay that much gold... I'd almost hold onto it and sell it on rmah once it is active just to see if somebody would pay for it :lol

"Indefinitely" is a pretty long time to hold onto it, really.

Ferrio

Banned
Sheesh things are ridiculously expensive on US AH, I bet that would go for like 300k tops on EU

Stuff is overpriced, and there's tons of good deals if you're look out for them.

My character is at 30k damage, 250 resists, 24k health. 24% crit. I've never paid over 150k for an item.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sold a shitty green item for 200k... sold immediately... hopefully it wasn't worth much more.

JesseZao

It's a good quiver, but I wouldn't pay over 200k for it.

I guess I should of posted the screen shots of all the quivers I had in my bank from AH last night.

I haven't been checking level59/60 gear so I don't really have a baseline on comparable gear. Just looked like a nice collection of beneficial stats with no wasted random slots.

Zia

Um, so, I finally had a chance to run to the end today...
how do I beat Diablo in his shadow realm as a DH? He just stalks and swipes me. It's really confusing and frustrating.

inky

Well, this is the dude I'm running in Inferno now. I did manage a 5 neph valor stack but hit a wall on my way to Leoric with an Elite in a tight corridor, something like minions reflect damage shielding molten/plague frozen bullshit.

ThYwF.jpg

I know I'm lacking a lot stuff (got around 270 resists) so my question is what is the place I should be farming? Should I go back to Hell and try that with a bit more of magic find (I got some items), or should I just keep at it in Inferno with the occasional AH visit? I also have a 2-Hander that gives me like 5k more DPS at the expense of some resists and like 2k health, so it should make Hell a breeze.

Talon

Um, so, I finally had a chance to run to the end today...
how do I beat Diablo in his shadow realm as a DH? He just stalks and swipes me. It's really confusing and frustrating.
SH and then begin an attack. I'd let loose a few Chakram and then use Bola with the stun rune. Stuck him in a stun loop for a while. When he begins to swipe RUN THE FUCK AWAY, then come back.

If you do get caught in a cage, use the rain of arrows skill or whatever to do some steady damage.

There are a lot of cheap quivers with 15aspd and over 150 dex.

Since DH is pretty much one shot in inferno no matter what, vit and life aren't too valuable.

scy

Well, this is the dude I'm running in Inferno now. I did manage a 5 neph valor stack but hit a wall on my way to Leoric with an Elite in a tight corridor, something like minions reflect damage shielding molten/plague frozen bullshit.

ThYwF.jpg

I know I'm lacking a lot stuff (got around 270 resists) so my question is what is the place I should be farming? Should I go back to Hell and try that with a bit more of magic find (I got some items), or should I just keep at it in Inferno with the occasional AH visit?

I know practically nothing about Barbs all I can really say is that that helm is comically frightening and awesome.

Hoo-doo

Banned

ThYwF.jpg

I know I'm lacking a lot stuff (got around 270 resists) so my question is what is the place I should be farming? Should I go back to Hell and try that with a bit more of magic find (I got some items), or should I just keep at it in Inferno with the occasional AH visit?

God damn your armor looks awesome. My barb would look like a homeless person next to you.

Gila

What should a DH look for in Rings?

15% attack speed

or 20% Increase in Critical Damage

with dex/vit whatever

TheExodu5

Banned
I don't think anyone can complain about Barbs not being able to survive Inferno. Kungen is about to beat Hardcore Act 3 Inferno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom