• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

If you guys want crazy, the most powerful 2H weapon I saw on the AH right now, a 1300 DPS spear, had a level reduction stat of 12. It was level 48....

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
That's some crazy damage for that level. Thing that sucks is that if you throw it on the AH, level 42 people won't be able to find it unless they specifically search for level reduced.

If I'm correct I don't believe that's true. I buy and resell a certain sector of weapons for profit and I keep 60-60 in the level filter, and I often see reduced level weapons show up regardless. 54 etc.''

Edit: Actually what you're saying is in reverse so you're probably right. Sorry I'm about half drunk, they'd have to be searching for a higher level yeah (I guess?).

iHwwAKBdgSXzz.jpg

Found that crossbow in a pot on my Barbarian in Act IV Inferno.

My DH has been using it since level 50 obviously and it has basically turned the game into Heaven or Hell mode from DMC3.

jns

Ive been getting error 3006 and my friend number 37. It's all ok though, I'm not complaining, I know these errors are for my own good and I expected not to be able to log into the game after I bought it. All hail Blizzard .....

RDreamer

Are you fucking kidding me... Now all my auctions are fucking invisible again. Goddammit. Fuck you blizzard, get this shit fixed. I have barely been able to purchase anything over the last goddamned week because of the AH problems and my auctions turning up invisible every freaking time they take down the AH. This is just stupid now.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Man, I'm in Inferno on my Monk, and almost to 30 on my Wizard, and I still haven't seen a single legendary. T_T

So before I forget, here's some screenshots showing off the two best items on my twinked out wizard, along with detailed stats. The gems in the weapon and helm are lower quality as I ran out of any better ones, and the commodities are still down. Sorry if they appear washed out (happened to use the in-game SS tool rather than Steam or Fraps), but the game looks fine with my monitor calibration. Note that the DPS number is with Glass Cannon, and Magic Weapon up.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Servers are down...it's probably for the best. I've been...playing this game a little too much.

DeSo

Banned
Don't know why I'm even bothering to try and login, servers this full would equal 1000ms latency in Australia.

Oh servers are down again anyway. Hahaha. Oh Blizzard.

Harlock

Error 37. All the servers busy, try later.

Greaaat. Blizzard must have scaled back the number of servers after the first days and now, with patch, and more people back to test, not enough servers again.

-Mikey-

I love moving away from an arcane sentry and getting lag / micro stutter and dying when I could easily have moved away from it.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How does a DH survive in Inferno with 12k HP and 10 resist? I get one-shot by Act 1 boss like mad. It took me ~20 minutes to get a kill in by a lucky no-insta death mega-hook run.

E: referring to above poster. I have 24k health, not sure on resist at the moment.

Pachinko

Error 37. All the servers busy, try later.

Greaaat. Blizzard must have scaled back the number of servers after the first days and now, with patch, and more people back to test, not enough servers again.

That doesn't even make any damn sense. They aren't going to turn off servers just to fuck with us :p

No, I think the reality is this game is more popular then anyone , even blizzard could have predicted. I can only defend the server issues for so long though, it's been 2 weeks since launch, I wasn't really expecting encountering error 37 , I suppose it's just continued to sell well though ? Also what's this I hear about one of the other servers being down earlier today, perhaps all the people from everywhere else are clogging up the north american one now. Who knows.

Wallach

How does a DH survive in Inferno with 12k HP and 10 resist? I get one-shot by Act 1 boss like mad. It took me ~20 minutes to get a kill in by a lucky no-insta death mega-hook run.

You don't. The most you can really afford to do as a DH is gear enough defensively to avoid dying to stuff that is almost impossible to avoid (like Butcher's hook fan). Otherwise when you get hit you die as a DH.

Kreunt

Banned
sigh, whatever server i was on just lagged out and crashed the game. had a bunch of blues infront of me and 5x neph, was about to fight skeleton king.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Just got kicked out of my game, and now I can't start a new one nor switch characters. And this after only playing for half an hour due to Error 37 and other shit.

Fuck this, I'm going to play some Minecraft and just relax with a game that works flawlessly every God Damned Time I want to play it. I have little time to play as it is, I don't want to fight with a game just to play it.

Diablo, go back to Hell and call me when you are ready to really come back.

cheststrongwell

my cake, fuck off
Man, just got hacked. Lost everything, but had only played maybe five hours. Fuckers didn't even leave any money to buy a new weapon. Hopefully they will roll back my character.

Anustart

Im not using the auction house to pump my character up, only in nightmare anyway, but I am selling on the auction house. Its a game within a game. For some reason just acquiring gold through the ah excites me to no end.

Vodh

Man, am I the worst at deciding who to main or what?

Currently sitting at a level 60 barb, 60 DH, 53 wiz, 52 monk and 40 WD. Still no freaking idea what class i wanna main...

Neki

E: referring to above poster. I have 24k health, not sure on resist at the moment.

Me and my friend swiftlame run 29k hp and 350 resists on our demon hunters and it immensely helped us in Act II. Act I, not so much, just maximize dps there.

thetrin

I'm watching the Diablo 3 Behind the scenes DVD in a window while I read this thread.

I'm hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom