• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

I got in and played fine, but the AH is down again.

While playing I actually found TWO upgrades that are outright great for the character I found them on. World first! Swimming in good primary stats and high resists.

x3r0123

servers are back and i lost those 5 rares :(

but hey look what i found

K65a2.png

-got a new $1k gaming pc set up
-waited anxiously for the UPS guy
-set it up and installed everything I need quickly, everything goes right the first time without needing to check anything
-OMG OMG OMG Diablo 3 is done downloading!!!!!

ERROR FUCKING 37

It's cool. got plenty to do until tomorrow night.

Man I actually hate finding legendary items in this game, look at this piece of shit I just found.

ib07NrBG9BMC5Q.jpg

I need the excitement from the d2 days.

Miroku

Rakanoth is one shotting me with his insta teleport on Hell.
I'm a lvl 60 DH w/21k hp. Not sure what to do, as this hits me every time even if Im running around in smoke screen mode w/tactical advantage.

joesmokey

These are the only two good drops I've gotten off of Butcher runs and I don't even think they'll go for much of anything:
xWJCP.jpg
TecHT.jpg

Even though I can do a complete run with 5 stacks every 20 mins, I don't know how many more I can do. Everything is DH loot D:.

Yeppers

Rakanoth is one shotting me with his insta teleport on Hell.
I'm a lvl 60 DH w/21k hp. Not sure what to do, as this hits me every time even if Im running around in smoke screen mode w/tactical advantage.

If you are smoke screened when he does the teleport it won't hit you. You are either doing it too soon or doing it too late.

Miroku

If you are smoke screened when he does the teleport it won't hit you. You are either doing it too soon or doing it too late.

Perhaps the 300 ms of lag has something to do with it. will try more tomorrow I suppose. I don't know the telegraph for that attack very well.

Wallach

Perhaps the 300 ms of lag has something to do with it. will try more tomorrow I suppose. I don't know the telegraph for that attack very well.

When you're kiting Rakanoth, you shouldn't run so far that he's offscreen or it's very hard. Keep him on the edge of your visible area and stare at his feet; if his legs ever glow blue, he's about to teleport onto you. Any other animation where he floats up without his legs glowing, he's doing one of the ranged attacks.

argh put stuff up on AH went to repair something else why you have to do this in game is so dumb. get back and the AH is unavailable.

Fuck THAT.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
So is the AH bugged again? I am missing two things i had up for auction and my bids aren't showing now

I don't think the AH has EVER worked for me. It's always lagging as fuck, I have to spam auctions 10-20 to sell something.

I'm ready do Inferno and I'm accumulating .5+ mil cash but I can't even do item comparisons without waiting minutes for queries.

Fuck this shit. If you make enough copies to overload your servers, don't require online to play.

zlatko

Banned
Got to play a little of Act 3 before bed. An hour late to bed that is. Can't believe it took them this long to let me play tonight and people are still waiting...jesus.

DEO3

Welp, some friends and I were farming Inferno Whimsyshire tonight.

We cleared the whole place, got five stacks of NV, put on our MF gear to then go hit up all the clouds/gifts/pots/pinatas for mad loots, when all of a sudden... the server crashes.

We lose our game.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Woo, got my first set piece drop off an a2 inferno goblin:

B0nQF.jpg

Low roll but there doesn't seem to be too much of a difference between a low and high roll for this piece. Plus the sockets are real nice.

Insaniac

its funny, I got my first legendary drop (nagelring of course) in Act 1 NORMAL and haven't gotten anything yet and I just hit Hell.

teh_pwn

I'm watching the Diablo 3 Behind the scenes DVD in a window while I read this thread.

I'm hopeless.

See if you can spot the server in the background. It's probably an offwhite, almost yellow plastic due to aging. Case is half open, the fan is rattling loud enough to hear, and it says "Pentium 3 inside!"

did anybody get a "d3 win-final.mpq appears corrupt" or something to that affect while trying to update D3?

Yup. getting the same

Edit: Just deleted the file. It creates a new file and gives the same error.

Edit2: Ok, There are actually several of these files with the same name. I located all of them, deleted, and now am able to update. Just delete all the update files with the same update number that the error gives you. Should be named "d3-update-enUS-9749.MPQ".

See if you can spot the server in the background. It's probably an offwhite, almost yellow plastic due to aging. Case is half open, the fan is rattling loud enough to hear, and it says "Pentium 3 inside!"

I laughed when
Imperius and the rest of the angels fell when Diablo managed to get to their power source. Someone should gif that scene and paste Error 37 on top of it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Finished Hell!

My Dude:
HellWiz.jpg

And the full break down (With Force Armor on):
wizstats0530.jpg

Skills:
Magic Missile: Seaker
Arcane Orb: Tap the Source (To make up for having only 100 Arcane Power)
Hydra: Venom Hydra
Diamond Skin: Crystal Shell (Going back and forth between Enduring Skin and Crystal Shell, may go back to Enduring once I get some more Magic Resist/Int)
Teleport: Fracture (Helps draw agrow, break jail)
Energy Armor: Prismatic Armor (40% more Magic Resist is nice, would love if I could go back to Energy Tap though)

Passives:
Galvanizing Ward (Mainly for the 310 HP Regen)
Astral Presence (Counters the -20 Arcane from Energy Armor)
Blur (Even more Damage Mittagation)

Now to get some new Gear. To start with, a new weapon. Think 100k for this was OK? I really liked the +9% Magic Missile buff, and thats a ton of Vit.

sawsword.jpg

HenryHSH

Finished Hell!

Now to get some new Gear. To start with, a new weapon. Think 100k for this was OK? I really liked the +9% Magic Missile buff, and thats a ton of Vit.

sawsword.jpg

US server? 100k can get you 750+ magic weapon.

edit: vitality is very nice on that weap tho.

teh_pwn

Saw this on the AH as sold, but dayum!
cy1Ih.jpg

I was struggling to find something 80% that good at level 60 for less than 300k. Gave up due to server issues. I beat Hell with something 40% that good.

The attack speed + dex increase...2 of those on a monk would do like 30k dps.

AH is full of 600 dps no stat shit being sold for hundreds of thousands right now. Not buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom