• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.
QxSy6.jpg

looked for similiar ones on the AH - ended up seeing same ones for 1-2Million. Are these really that worthy? I wanted to sell it to the vendor lol

good tank shoulders, dunno about 1 million though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Glad NA GAF is enjoying this game.

forrest

formerly nacire

you can pretty much get a 900-1000DPS with a great roll with this recipe. Will be a nice income generator on top of the plans I already have. I would totally craft bows for anyone who wants em....just provide the mats and gold. I have a livestream as well so you can see what kinda roll you get. no extra fee for gaffers. (you can donate if you wish tho)

Might take you up on this! :D

what armor/ resist should and DPS should i be aiming for at the start of hell. These elites are face rolling me (monk).

Well the invincible minions ones.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
if a gaffer wants those shoulders i give it to him for 800k or else i put it in for 1Mill on the AH.
Damn it, I really want them... but I'm not planning on playing with my barb for at least another 2 weeks :/

red731

I wasn't planning on going out. With Blizzards constantly fucking up lately, I feel like drinking every day.

Tell me about it. This was first time when I got home and there were no problems except for the achievements.
Now the town is the only option since I don't want to try my luck every 5 seconds..

alt tab - oh, retrieving hero list

I am going to explore Dear Esther again. That will relax me..

Paranormal BETA - seriously check it out if you are not afraid. I jumped on few occasions.

Deadly

KaYotiX

Banned
No, he hasnt.

What? How is authenticator relevant? Authenticator is just additional layer of security! but it shouldnt be even used by people in first place, if database is secured correctly.
They couldnt brute force this password, they couldnt use dictionary method, so it has to be an exploit.

Or a key logger on any PC he has logged in with his bnet PW

DSmalls84

I've had about zero server troubles since like ... launch. Enjoying the game. Yes, even Inferno. Yes, even with my Monk.

Yes, I'm crazy.

I was doing NM Heart of Sin for about 1.7M over the course of the night (~6 hours, I'd guess?). I wasn't going full throttle or anything, just kind of running around killing things, spending way too much time picking up and IDing shitty items to sell, and just kind of enjoying the fact my DH could tank hits again. If I pressed harder, I'd wager I could've pushed it to 2.3-2.4M or so for the night.

300% Gold Find, money amounts are before AHing the like 15 Rings/Amulets I found.

How much Gold Find are you running? I only have like 13% so i'm not sure if it would still be worth doing. Seems like in Hell/Inferno I usually find one rare I can sell for 300-700k

I have a quick question guys. I'm at the
Belial
boss battle in act 2. I'm level 23 and I'm wondering what level I'll probably finish the game at. Do I keep leveling into the next difficulty level? I know the cap is 60, but will that take me a couple of playthroughs to get there?

LordCanti

The ghosts do drop good stuff it's really all about luck

You must've missed my post yesterday http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=38375349&highlight=#post38375349
I only have about ~160 MF no stacks.

I'm tired of Dank Cellar runs, and get raped doing Resplendent Chest runs (In A3). I'd settle for letting Tyrael do all the work while I listen to podcasts.

Belial
boss battle in act 2. I'm level 23 and I'm wondering what level I'll probably finish the game at. Do I keep leveling into the next difficulty level? I know the cap is 60, but will that take me a couple of playthroughs to get there?

Level 30 or so to complete normal. like 45-50 for nightmare. 50-60 for hell.

You'll have to beat the game roughly three times to get to sixty, unless you do one of the exp farm exploits.

Yoshichan

EU is down again.

hah...

hahah.,..

hahahahha

Credo

Hey D3.NA.GAF, how you enjoying this game?

Got to agree with LordCanti and Dragonflys. I'm quickly approaching burnout, and I'm probably even more disappointed because I picked barbarian first and expected it to be a bit more viable without being a multi-millionaire.

red731

Belial

Yes, you will get close to 60 when finishing hell act 4.
norm - night - hell, ding cg - inferno

scy

How much Gold Find are you running? I only have like 13% so i'm not sure if it would still be worth doing. Seems like in Hell/Inferno I usually find one rare I can sell for 300-700k

Yeah, I forgot to put that in originally. 300% (295%, to be exact) with 5x NV stack. Item value for the run is pretty low, though, but it's zero difficulty and just facerolls everything.

I'm going to try GF%, MF%, and GF%/MF% on the Act 1 torture room spot when I get home from work tonight. Some good items on Inferno to drop should sell nicely which is a nice profit spike. Gold Find in places is a nice consistent amount of gold that is, essentially, RNG free.

Number45

The game really doesn't want me to finish this quest. Really hope I didn't just lose the weapon upgrade I just got - an extra 1k DPS, the biggest boost I've had for AGES! :'(

Venfayth

Anyone here beat inferno with a DH? I see a lot of people on forums/reddit suggesting people to go Glass Cannon mode, but I've tried it and it seems shitty. I'd rather gear up with enough vit/armor/all resist to take 2-3 hits than just concede dying in one hit, it's too frustrating.

I'm almost finished with act 2 and it's been pretty smooth except for those fricking invisible snake guys.

ParityBit

once you reach the level cap, it's way less exciting. play another class.

This and the AH is why this game will not have nearly the legs of D2. They can tweak and add stuff, but without addressing this I don't think it will be looking good in a month or two.

Assuming the servers can stay up.

KaYotiX

Banned
Hey D3.NA.GAF, how you enjoying this game?
I love it, not to inferno yet because I love to play all the classes and I want to farm hell on my 60 barb for a bit.

The game is like crack to me just like D2 was. I practically don't even play TERA ATM since D3's release and I was really hooked on it. Those 2 games alone and I'm pretty set for games on my PC for awhile and I love it

Tadale

So, for the Staff of Herding, do I need to get the drop from
Izual
or can I just buy the nightmare/hell plans from the vendor?

Ferrio

Banned
The ghosts do drop good stuff it's really all about luck

You must've missed my post yesterday http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=38375349&highlight=#post38375349
I only have about ~160 MF no stacks.

They do but very rare. You'll have much much more chance iof getting something good if you can tackle and elite.

Also again:

All demon hunters, try and get your discipline to 50 even if you have to sacrifice damage. It in conjunction with backup plan and you pretty much never have to worry about running outta disc.

I've never had one drop a single rare. Even with 200% MF (that's with the 5 neph stacks).

Damn damn nice, wish I had :(

Let's have a crafting party? Mind if I throw a friend invite? I might wanna throw mats at you once and awhile.

TaylorSwift#1379

anybody on gaf can add me if they want to use my crafting. I currently have the following unique recipes

Exalted Grand Doomcaster (+6 Crossbow)
Full Guardian Set (Band, Scabbard & Watch)
Robes Of Rydraelm (Legendary Chest) (first roll crafted this beast http://i.imgur.com/0aUmv.png)

I'm working on getting new recipes pretty much every day. (it's tough and expensive though)

Ferrio

Banned
TaylorSwift#1379

anybody on gaf can add me if they want to use my crafting. I currently have the following unique recipes

Robes Of Rydraelm (Legendary Chest) (first roll crafted this beast http://i.imgur.com/0aUmv.png)

I'm working on getting new recipes pretty much every day. (it's tough and expensive though)

How are you working on getting them? Just lucky with drops I assume since the AH isn't selling commodities?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Izual
You need the plan for the basic version, as all the later plans require you to have to previous staff.

MrKnives

At what times is the game actually playable? Whenever I come home from work I don't seem to be able to login but all my friends are making progress.

Cool, thanks for the answers, guys.

This is my first time playing a Diablo game and I'm having a lot of fun. It's probably one of the single, most addicting games I've ever played.

LukeSmith

TaylorSwift#1379

How does one even "get" new recipes? I've never seen one drop on either of my 60s.

Hit Inferno and this was my first Elite. MARDOOK!

How the hell do people live in Tristram when this dude is gooned up right outside the gate?

Took me like 10 minutes to take him and his squad down and I didn't get shit

Izual

The plans for the staff of herding is a drop. You can later upgrade the plain staff (once you've made it) to nightmare and hell and inferno, by talking to the the merchant in the right corner in the headquarters of act 3 and 4.

But the merchant will only sell those plans when you have Izual beat on those difficulties. So just run through part 1 of ACT 4, and talk to the merchant afterwards.

This is of course assuming that you have the staff already. If you don't, gather the 6 ingredients.

How are you working on getting them? Just lucky with drops I assume since the AH isn't selling commodities?

I'm wheeling and dealing on pretty much all the D3 forums. (official and others) 1 Good craft can keep the operation going for at least a week.

Also as you said....shit just dropping.

oktarb

Here's my Friday complaint:

Followers attacking Treasure Goblins. Hate it!

They trigger him to run before I'm ready. If I play a bit I can corner them and not train them thru elite mobs.

Make it so my follower will not attack treasure goblin until i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom