• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
Doesnt seem to work anymore. Just tried it.

Sure you're doing it right? I'll try when i get home.

1. Select the section in hell mode in single player.
2. Start your game.
3. Leave your game.
4. Go to public games, pick the inferno version of that section.
5. Join game it, leave it
6. Resume game.

balddemon

Banned
someone want to farm NM act 3 for gold with me? i'm thinking just heart of sin onwards maybe. lvl 60 with GF gear preferred but i don't really care lol

OR

someone want to play on normal? just started a DH, lvl 10 currently and just beat the butcher

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Advice - I am gone for the weekend, and I want to farm one more time before I go

1. Struggle through an act II farm session and take the risk for higher reward
2. Blaze through an act I farm session

Anyone on gaf interested in this before I put it on the AH? I think it's a 210 dps 1 hander.

zfisH.png

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

2. Start your game.
3. Leave your game.
6. Resume game.

Ah thanks, apparently did it wrong.

chris-013

2. Start your game.
3. Leave your game.
6. Resume game.

That's work great but you don't keep the quest after. ^^

Playing Barb in Normal + Nightmare is probably the most fun this game has to offer. There's something endlessly enjoyable about just hacking the shit out of enemies while they all come at you, and then when a boss comes along just standing your ground and going pound for pound until you win, rarely having to ever move.

I know it'll become much less enjoyable in inferno and possibly hell, but good lawd is it fun.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Seeing weapons like this on AH for a few million :/

Yeah, sometimes collectors that want legendaries pay for them. But its still a rather useless weapon. Except for giving it to your companion for the MF.

As the guy above me said, you probably wont be able to sell it for a good amount.

Yeah, sometimes collectors that want legendaries pay for them. But its still a rather useless weapon. Except for giving it to your companion for the MF.

As the guy above me said, you probably wont be able to sell it for a good amount.

Companion MF sacks with yours?

spirity

Any tips on how to beat a pack of vampiric colossal golgars? Barb in act 3 nightmare. Nothing I do seems to make a dfifference, they just leech the hp back every time I do damage.

I have an Exalted Pallium recipe that I'd like to trade for almost any other recipe (I have the Exalted Dread Shield and one other Exalted item that I can't remember).

If anyone has a recipe sitting in their bank and they wouldn't mind trading for the Exalted Pallium (shoulders), then let me know and we can do a trade. Would also trade for Jeweler recipe, just basically want something I don't have already (got the Pallium twice)

LordCanti

Finally solo'd Act 1's boss in Inferno (had done it co-op but never solo). 5 stacks of NV produced a golden shower of loot. Too bad it was all junk. Now I'm salty.

So did they just pull commodities due to people just buying high level gems instead of crafting?

The conspiracy theory is that the sheer volume of commodities made the AH bug out.

Question for the geared DH's, are you still a one shot whore in inferno?

After playing my Barb for a bit and gearing him a lot, I still get destroyed by puny mobs in act 4. There's no way my DH will even get that level of defense, so there must be no one to survive a hit.

LordCanti

Question for the geared DH's, are you still a one shot whore in inferno?

After playing my Barb for a bit and gearing him a lot, I still get destroyed by puny mobs in act 4. There's no way my DH will even get that level of defense, so there must be no one to survive a hit.

The best build out there currently is a glass cannon (one hit death pretty much no matter what).

Legendary weapons are the only ones which can get MF mod, right?

Set as well. I've got a 34% MF Set Dagger.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
So, uh, I just started playing but is the Wizard OP as hell? Because I just AOE the shit out of stuff and win.

I assume everyone is playing wizard with how easy this is.

SyNapSe

damn, izuel is just destroying me on hell mode. I hadn't died to a single boss before this but he kills me over and over and over.

So did they just pull commodities due to people just buying high level gems instead of crafting?

Of course not, why do people come up with ridiculous theories like this? They pulled it because there are technical problems that they are having a difficult time resolving.

LukeSmith

So, uh, I just started playing but is the Wizard OP as hell? Because I just AOE the shit out of stuff and win.

You're in babymode and will be for the next 40 hours.

All of the classes are rigged and OP in babymode

Cipherr

Every class steamrolls much of the game on Normal when you first start. Nightmare it tapers off, but you still feel like a god. Hell humbles you and makes you actually change your skills every now and then to cope with certain encounters, and Inferno straps you to a wet mattress and gut stabs you repeatedly.

Well I killed Maghda on Inferno without too much trouble, as long as I avoid the elites and mobs that mortar a lot I seem to be able to survive lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom