• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.
As awesome as that looks, I don't see it going for more than 60-70k. Grats on a legendary drop I guess though.

It was more of a case of when it dropped. As you can see it's a downgrade to what I had equipped, but consider the weak shit that you get in act 1.

It would have been a clean 400 DPS more than what I started inferno with had I not hit up the AH.

Wallach

It was more of a case of when it dropped. As you can see it's a downgrade to what I had equipped, but consider the weak shit that you get in act 1.

It would have been a clean 400 DPS more than what I started inferno with had I not hit up the AH.

Either way it's an easy 200k. You'll certainly do a lot worse as far as A1 Inferno is concerned.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Just ran one of the goblin farming spots 20+ times and didn't get a goblin once. Either I just got extremely unlucky, or they're nerfing goblin farming.

edit: of course as soon as I post this I would get one to spawn.
Feels like 5% rather than 10% now.
Still viable.

Audioboxer

Trying to decide on Leap vs Furious Charge in this build (I'm on lvl 37 right now)

Screenshot003.jpg

Nibel

Nope. I keep getting errors. Funny thing is that some items are getting sold, including the ones I was trying for few minutes -.-

Yeah, I tried to buy items - but it said that it can't; but then I checked my gold amount and I git it nevertheless - but I can't send it to my own chest because of erros :lol amazing

Lanbeast

Audίoboxer;38425254 said:
Trying to decide on Leap vs Furious Charge in this build (I'm on lvl 37 right now)

Screenshot003.jpg

I didn't start using all of those defensive passives until Inferno. Normal -> Hell I used all offensive passives. One build I liked was:

2 1-handers

Passives:
Weapons Master
Berserker Rage
Animosity

Active:
Left Click - Frenzy w/ Sidearm
Right Click - Wrath of the Berserker w/ rune that increases damage by 100%
1 - Leap w/ the rune that pulls everyone in
2 - Battle Rage (Yell) w/ rune that doubles damage to 30%
3 - Overpower w/ rune that throws out axes
4 - War Cry w/ health increase/regen

It tore through all three difficulties. In any case, I would use leap with that build.

Audioboxer

I didn't start using all of those defensive passives until Inferno. Normal -> Hell I used all offensive passives. One build I liked was:

2 1-handers

Passives:
Weapons Master
Berserker Rage
Animosity

Active:
Left Click - Frenzy w/ Sidearm
Right Click - Wrath of the Berserker w/ rune that increases damage by 100%
1 - Leap w/ the rune that pulls everyone in
2 - Battle Rage (Yell) w/ rune that doubles damage to 30%
3 - Overpower w/ rune that throws out axes
4 - War Cry w/ health increase/regen

It tore through all three difficulties. In any case, I would use leap with that build.

Interesting!

Were you doing solo? I play co-op with my gf so enemies are a little harder.

Son1x

Yeah, I tried to buy items - but it said that it can't; but then I checked my gold amount and I git it nevertheless - but I can't send it to my own chest because of erros :lol amazing

I ended up buying 2 weapons :(

At least they were cheap.

Lanbeast

Audίoboxer;38425690 said:
Interesting!

Were you doing solo? I play co-op with my gf so enemies are a little harder.

I rarely played solo. It was usually myself, a monk, and a wizard. Sometimes a witch doctor or demon hunter thrown in depending who was on. What does your girlfriend play? That build became a lot more viable once my wizard friend started using aoe attacks since the build was kinda single target based.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Cool stuff, my best item just disappeared in the AH. Not in my stash, not in my AH list, not listed as an auction.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
If you get errors trying to buy stuff off AH don't touch the damn thing until it's fixed.
I just lost 800k because it appears I bought half of the stuff that gave me errors during buyout and I'm stuck with a ton of amulets.

LordCanti

If you get errors trying to buy stuff off AH don't touch the damn thing until it's fixed.
I just lost 800k because it appears I bought half of the stuff that gave me errors during buyout and I'm stuck with a ton of amulets.

Happened to me with a pair of pants last week. Got the wrong pair but I'm too lazy to complain. They're decent pants, so I won't lose too much once they sell.

RPGCrazied

My first legendary dropped in Act 1 Nightmare. A level 27 helm for a witch doctor. I really do think legendaries should be level 60 only and be the best items in the game. Not to mention they should be so expensive and so hard to find, that when you do get one, you feel like a bad ass.

Audioboxer

I rarely played solo. It was usually myself, a monk, and a wizard. Sometimes a witch doctor or demon hunter thrown in depending who was on. What does your girlfriend play? That build became a lot more viable once my wizard friend started using aoe attacks since the build was kinda single target based.

A wizard. We blasted through Normal, only 1 or 2 deaths, but I anticipated Nightmare being a little more of a challenge. It's not really that hard so far, only a few deaths from her getting over crowded. We're at the end of act 1.

I decided to make myself a walking tank to prepare my mind for hell/inferno as we will be co-oping it. It's her first Diablo game so she's quite squishy as a wizard.

Your build plays quite well in a 15 min solo attempt, kill things a lot quicker, but I quite like the mobility/defense of the one I posted. Think I just love leap :p

I tweaked it a little changing 'superstition' for 'beserker rage' to have a little higher damage output. The build I posted hardly uses fury besides earthquake which is on a 2min cooldown so I'm frequently running around with max fury.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Fucking finally found something good after like 2 nights of not finding dick. And it's even a pretty good upgrade to a slot I wanted to upgrade next anyway. Hooray \o/

fuEkP.jpg

cilonen

Is it just my net connection or are the NA servers lag city at the moment? - just hopped off TERA for a quick D3 blast with my GF and the lag is ridiculous, TERA was OK.

zoukka

Soooo does this game automatically boot you out from a game if you idle for too long. I tend to tab out from time to time and in many cases there has been a disconnect when I come back.

Dat lost valor.

LordCanti

Soooo does this game automatically boot you out from a game if you idle for too long. I tend to tab out from time to time and in many cases there has been a disconnect when I come back.

Dat lost valor.

I can play for hours, but alt-tabbing for ten minutes to use the restroom usually means a disconnect.

I assume Blizzard does it on purpose, but who knows.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

Dat lost valor.

Yep it does. To prevent having players taking up server space if they arent playing. 15-20 minutes if you are in the pause menu. I got the impression its a bit longer if the game is not paused.

m31

Yes, i play on EU, but in this video, he shows also how to use public trick to get to it with waypoint from lower difficulties :)
I've done the same.

Hmm, i tried but it didnt seem to find an inferno public game on that quest. Then It tried to create a public game and game seemed to freeze and I had to boot it. Gotta try again later.

zoukka

Also is it a known bug that your items aren't showing for everyone? For example mt +170 str ring doesn't show up in any search I try to do :(

MrDaravon

They're popping global messages in chat (NA) saying servers are going down in like 2 minutes. On a Saturday morning. So that's awesome.

Staab

Almost a month since the game's release and servers are still crapping out at prime time ?
Yeahhhhh...
At this point I'm starting to believe the incompetence is on the software side and not on the hardware since they had plenty of time to reinforce their infrastructure.
So, client network optimizations needed, is that possible ?

Toma

whats with the server shut down on US side???

D3 being one of the most disappointing game experiences this year, is what it is.

It still plays nicely, but holy balls, how did they manage to fuck so much up.

Miroku

Just as I sit down w/my freshly brewed coffee, I find I can't make a game.

And the awesome cloak I thought I was going to get for cheap in the AH got bidded out of my price range.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Good morning D3GAF.

I'm not even going to bother asking if EU's gone through any troubles today. I don't think I've ever raged as much as I did yesterday for D3. And for what, exactly? It's not even worth it.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Can I get a price check on this?

idCJU1Z48F4zT.jpg

From what I've seen probably ~1.5m give or take, might want to try it and see at least, if not lower it. Has low stats and no crit chance, but it does have a socket going for it and one of the highest +damage ranges I've ever seen on the off hand sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom