• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, how much do you think I could get for this? Seems like it should go for 500k+, but I seem to miss the mark about half the time with my stuff.

finaltalismen.jpg

Insaniac

so life steal and hp on hit don't work with any wizard spells right? So what is a wizard supposed to do to heal herself in hell/inferno? I just can't take strong elite mobs especially if they are fast. I can use diamond skin and frost nova to stall for a little bit but every hit that gets through just puts me inevitably closer to death.

DTKT

You really can't play inferno with a bit of lag.

Also, reflect damage ratio needs to be lowered a bit. I'm actually doing too much damage. :|

where is this? if I'm lucky butcher will drop something I can ah for 50k, but only if I'm very lucky.

Same thing, just butcher runs. Are you getting 5 stacks? I usually walk away from a single run with anywhere from 12 to 20 yellows, depending on how many elites I found along the way.

Dreavus

Prices on end game stuff is getting crazy, haha. I haven't been above about 300k, although I'm still working my way to the butcher-on-inferno.

I waste way too much cash on dyes. D:

TommyT

So, how much do you think I could get for this? Seems like it should go for 500k+, but I seem to miss the mark about half the time with my stuff.

finaltalismen.jpg

Not nearly that much. No primary stats + aspd. I'd put it at 50k-75k and hope it moves for that.

Card Boy

Banned
After mentioning I still haven't found one today... I find this in a 'torture tools' rack running my MF gear. ~275MF and this drops.

I bought that legendary off the AH for 8500gold. I don't a 58 character yet but it looked pretty good for a Melee Wizard. The one i got has higher dps and is more for a magic user.

Chromax

I finally found my first legendary! Dropped off something I didn't see in act 3 inferno.

Screenshot010.jpg

But the problem is....my current bow is still better right? What should I do with it? Just AH it? Since Blizzard won't upgrade existing legendary items anyways...

Currently using this:

Screenshot011.jpg

Just to be clear, these are inferno butcher runs?

Yes. If anyone wants to join me for one some time I'd be more than happy. I've mentioned a few times in the thread that I'm always up for some company, but nobody ever responds :p

NA server btw. Lamp#1105

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Game doesn't like me lately. No decent drops in the past few days :( I just id'd like 25 yellow items and only got a few that would go for maybe 50k or so :/

Guess that's just how the rng rolls sometimes.

Thrakier

So, even good to very good stuff and underpriced isn't selling on the AH anymore. I guess it's just way to bloated with items. Maybe they should bring down the items down to 5 per person. If it doesn't sell at 10 it doesn't make a difference anyway.

Anyone play windowed mode and use a mouse locker? I remember using one for starcraft 2 but I forgot its name and nothing is coming up on google.

Sothpaw

I finally found my first legendary! Dropped off something I didn't see in act 3 inferno.

But the problem is....my current bow is still better right? What should I do with it? Just AH it? Since Blizzard won't upgrade existing legendary items anyways...

Your current bow is superior. Honestly not worth much on the AH either. Not sure how much the mats are worth if you salvage.

Sothpaw

So, even good to very good stuff and underpriced isn't selling on the AH anymore. I guess it's just way to bloated with items. Maybe they should bring down the items down to 5 per person. If it doesn't sell at 10 it doesn't make a difference anyway.

I have no problems selling. Also, when I see a truly good deal I either pick it up and turn a profit, or I am a second too late because someone else already bought.

Swig_

Is there a website that lists the top builds/specs for different classes? I'm trying to come up with some good specs now that I've hit hell difficulty and it isn't a walk in the park at all times anymore..

Specifically looking for Monk single-target (Boss) damage builds, but a site that has many classes/specs would be a nice reference.

Was listening to Kripp's stream earlier and he mentioned how some people he knows are already messing around with gold farming bots. I really hope that stuff doesnt become a huge problem for the economy in this game

eek5

Was listening to Kripp's stream earlier and he mentioned how some people he knows are already messing around with gold farming bots. I really hope that stuff doesnt become a huge problem for the economy in this game

My guess is that they're farming pots in some areas with 2-300% GF. No need to kill anything and you just have it walk around smashing pots with huge pickup radius

m31

Anyone playing HC inferno? How far are you guys? I'm at the crown quest in A1 and it feels so damn dangerous. Switched to farming dank cellar for gold to upgrade my gear. Really no idea when I feel safe enough to try Butcher for example. In softcore I was barely able to kill Butcher with my Demon Hunter with a 750 dps bow within the enrage timer. In HC auction house there are no 700+ dps weapons at all, at least for 1hander.

Also the time-out buff on elite packs feel to come too quick. At least in HC when you kinda have to stack defensive stats. There is no way I can kill Shielding And/Or Extra Health packs in time.

Back to farming :p

Danj

So I finally got to
Belial
in Act 2, I was kicking his ass and thinking okay, I'm not doing too badly here, when he does the whole
aha! but this is my TRUE form!
bullshit, and after that I can't even make much of a dent in the guy. I'm a level 25 Wizard, what do I need in order to be able to beat him? And yes I know I'm 65 million years behind everyone else cos I'm still on Normal, sue me, I've been busy moving house.

Sothpaw

Anyone playing HC inferno? How far are you guys? I'm at the crown quest in A1 and it feels so damn dangerous. Switched to farming dank cellar for gold to upgrade my gear. Really no idea when I feel safe enough to try Butcher for example. In softcore I was barely able to kill Butcher with my Demon Hunter with a 750 dps bow within the enrage timer. In HC auction house there are no 700+ dps weapons at all, at least for 1hander.

Also the time-out buff on elite packs feel to come too quick. At least in HC when you kinda have to stack defensive stats. There is no way I can kill Shielding And/Or Extra Health packs in time.

Back to farming :p

Supposedly d2jsp is the place to go to gear up for hardcore.

Sothpaw

So I finally got to
Belial
in Act 2, I was kicking his ass and thinking okay, I'm not doing too badly here, when he does the whole
aha! but this is my TRUE form!
bullshit, and after that I can't even make much of a dent in the guy. I'm a level 25 Wizard, what do I need in order to be able to beat him? And yes I know I'm 65 million years behind everyone else cos I'm still on Normal, sue me, I've been busy moving house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcV8iKXgNT8

That is how you handle his true form.

Srry for double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom