• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordCanti

Wow that goblin glitch actually works. LOL

The Act 2 one near the ancient path? If so, the spawn rate on that thing is kind of low.

This is what always happens to me.

ALWAYS

You have to know what will sell. It's easier to sell on forums because of this. There's no 10 item limit when you're peddling your crap outside of Blizzard's limitations.

What is the point of gold going to be with RMAH anyway? Someone explain?

Why, to upgrade to better gems of course!

Oh wait, you can buy those. NM.

syllogism

I get plenty of good drops doing act 3 and have made all my money (100+m) selling my drops rather than flipping on AH (EU AH isn't very good for that anyway). At one point over half of the gear I was wearing was stuff that I had found, rather than things bought on AH.

Shouta

Also I'll be tarred and feathered for blocking out my stats before RMAH gets here.

Time to tar and feather.

But seriously, Blizz needs to rectify shit for the Barbs and Monks out there. Everyone else runs around Inferno and got to exploit junk. I vote they give anyone that has a 60 Barb or Monk 100 million gold!

glaurung

Got my game working normally last night and spent quite a while grinding quests in the desert.

Also popped my auction house cherry, sold a couple of low level rares for ~4000 gold each. They were gone before I could even blink.

syllogism

Time to tar and feather.

But seriously, Blizz needs to rectify shit for the Barbs and Monks out there. Everyone else runs around Inferno and got to exploit junk. I vote they give anyone that has a 60 Barb or Monk 100 million gold!
Be a tanky monk and find a glass cannon friend to do act 3 runs. I do it with a monk who has 1250 unbuffed res and it works pretty well. He has like no dps, but that doesn't matter.

Radec

I get plenty of good drops doing act 3 and have made all my money (100+m) selling my drops rather than flipping on AH (EU AH isn't very good for that anyway). At one point over half of the gear I was wearing was stuff that I had found, rather than things bought on AH.

Interesting..

What's your base Magic Find % (before Valor) ?

Does that even helps ?

Shouta

Be a tanky monk and find a glass cannon friend to do act 3 runs. I do it with a monk who has 1250 unbuffed res and it works pretty well. He has like no dps, but that doesn't matter.

I'm already half way through Act 3 Solo. Took a lot of cash to do so though and AH hunting. Damn DHs and Wizards are just strutting on in though, >=|

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Time to tar and feather.

Hey the only thing I've exploited is peoples ignorance when it comes to pricing.

But I agree monks & barbs should be compensated for Blizz' shitty inferno...."testing".

Einbroch

Banned
Only 1250 res? 82 hours later, I'm sitting at a mere 490 and I've done nothing but play and search the AH for resistance.

Ha. Ha. Ha...

Also, if minimum wage is ~$20/hour count me in, cause that's wht my brother makes playing this damnable game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'd be playing more if my first character wasn't a Monk.

At least I have a 60 DH to fall back on. Not really feeling the desire to grind out gear for either class so I play here and there. Hope the ladder reset comes soon so I can make some $$$.

Shouta

Sure you can do act 3, but farming it will be slow

As slow as it is normally for Barbs or Monks. Game mechanics and itemization are borked anyway. More resists and I can probably just straight some of the enemies in close but getting the gear for that on the AH is expensive thanks to everyone and their mother pricing high.

I could go back to facerolling Act 2 but meh.

Neki

As slow as it is normally for Barbs or Monks. Game mechanics and itemization are borked anyway. More resists and I can probably just straight some of the enemies in close but getting the gear for that on the AH is expensive thanks to everyone and their mother pricing high.

I could go back to facerolling Act 2 but meh.

Thought people were saying the all resist markets were crashing. xD

red731

Nephalem Valor isnt just in Inferno?

I noticed that too, when I was playing in hell act 4 yesterday.
I am already at act 2 inferno and was just helping friend, but saw it and saw it stacking.

lvl60

ed: post down - nice, so it is applied everywhere on lvl 60

Shouta

Thought people were saying the all resist markets were crashing. xD

If it did, it'd be nice but folks are just going to really gouge the ideal combinations like crazy anyway. LoH is probably the big money-maker right now and guess what? Barbs and Monks benefit the most out of it too! Goddammit, Blizzard.

Nelo Ice

Banned
So since monks fail atm and I have a 60 monk what class should I level as an alt? I'm looking at the DH,Wizard, or WD. Leaning towards WD since I rarely see any but may go with DH or Wizard just so I can actually survive inferno.

Nope, level 60 only.

I see, I was surprised when I saw I had some after I killed the elite snakes right before Belial-Hell. Assclown still didn't drop anything good for me.

Upgraded my 400dps bow to 750dps with Quiver both with 15%ish attack speed. Went from 7K to 15K DPS in two item moves. Crapped on him he dropped so fast.

Now how do you get enough gold to get one of them ~1200-1300dps, Dexterity, High IAS, +Crit Dam, +Life on Hit/Kill Bows? I see them for like 20 mil. Thats crazy...

xelios

So since monks fail atm and I have a 60 monk what class should I level as an alt? I'm looking at the DH,Wizard, or WD. Leaning towards WD since I rarely see any but may go with DH or Wizard just so I can actually survive inferno.

If you go int I have a nice weapon for you at 60.

But I hear DH if you want to steamroll everything.

xelios

Its the fucking caves I have to go through with elite fast wasps and spiders with arcane and walling or mortar *shakes fist*

Sewers with those super fast swiper things that leave a cloud of poison when they die.

Furry launchers.

/wrist

I might be mistaken (I haven't checked DH skills in a while) but don't they have some ferret that adds MF?

edit: nevermind, it adds gold.

But you can't use ferrets as you run out of hatred to spam nether tentacles :)

Plus i already have DH with +200% gold find before NV :) So i want to make second lvl 60 char tuned for magic find to have more diversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom