• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring the occasional lapse in judgment, Act 1 Inferno for my Wizard is pretty much fully auto-pilot without a care in the world. The non-Lacuni areas for Act 2 are mostly the same. Act 3 is still a bit one-shotty and Act 4 still has a lot of sudden charge deaths. And this is with low Armor (~3500 unbuffed) and Resists (~180 unbuffed). Some upgrades can get me to ~4500 Armor and ~400 Resists and probably take care of most my issues.

Care to share the build you are using? I have no real issues with Act 1 except for the occasional pain in the ass champion packs.

This is the build I am using. Still can't get to far into act 2.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bcXRSO!YXf!baabYc

scy

Goddamn, I'm apparently looking in the wrong places and doing it wrong lol. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. I knew endgame it would become largely about the crits, just thought it wouldn't be until 60, also really had no idea about the 2h crossbows, I haven't even been searching for those when looking for weapons. Will definitely change things up a bit and see how it goes.

If you can find a good deal on any weapon, I'd just use that rather than focusing too much on "BUT IT'S NOT A CROSSBOW!!!" or anything. Crossbow will win out in the end for damage comparisons but a good deal is a good deal :x

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So what do the economy nerds in the house think the economy is gonna look like in a month or two? With 50k+ dps, I can farm inferno pretty comfortably at this point, so I'm just saving money because I feel like a lot of things are gonna drop in value pretty soon.

blackflag

I think Act 3 loop is faster but I don't have any numbers :x I wanted to get my WD there to try it out but looks like I'll have to get her through Hell the longer way.

My Barb is totally fucked though. Don't know if I can do Normal-Hell normally!

Is that where the explosion kills them all? I just got bored of hell at 56 so as soon as I got to ZK and noticed the 94,500 xp turn in, I just started doing that.

eek5

Patch 1.03 Design Update

Higher ilvl drop rates incoming yay!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208/Patch_103_Design_Preview-6_6_2012#blog

So A3/4 do indeed have the same drop rates.

edit:

It’s no secret that our goal for the end-game item hunt is players hunting monsters packs, building to five stacks of Nephalem Valor, and then killing a boss. While we’re seeing a lot of that occurring, what we’re missing is people feeling like it’s worthwhile to continue onward after killing a boss. To help hit that goal we’re lowering the number of guaranteed Rare items on bosses when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor from two guaranteed Rares to one guaranteed Rare (you still have a very good chance at multiple rares, it's just no longer guaranteed). In exchange, all champion and rare packs will now drop a bonus guaranteed Rare item when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor. The change benefits players with more overall drops, and a reason to push to continue progressing.

Sweet. I'm sick of doing full clears of entire acts and not getting anything for it.

scy

Care to share the build you are using? I have no real issues with Act 1 except for the occasional pain in the ass champion packs.

This is the build I am using. Still can't get to far into act 2.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bcXRSO!YXf!baabYc

Here's my current build.

Now, let me go ahead and get this out of the way: I have pretty good gear. 2.6 Attacks per Second, ~930 DPS Main Hand, 69-255 Damage Source (with +Shock Pulse Damage), and close to 40k HP even in my INT/VIT/MF% set and +25% Movement Speed. I honestly wouldn't try this build without:

30k+ HP
+25% Movement Speed
2.3+ Attacks per Second

Act 1 farming is still relatively lucrative. I mean, it's luck based, sure, but I scored some awesome pants (2 sockets, ~75 INT, ~150 VIT, ~40 Fire Res, ~50 All Res) and about 2M or so in sellables so getting to the point of being able to consistently farm it (Manor -> Warden -> Butcher runs or Spider Queen -> Manor -> Warden -> Butcher) can still get you good money to afford sweet upgrades / gear that melee alt.

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
For Barb in Inferno I had some thoughts:

on Passive Skills a lot of people suggest. Tough as Nails, Nerves of steel, and either Pound of Flesh or Superstition.

Would it be better to go High Vitality, Armor, Resistance with 2 1-Handed Weapons while using barely any fury and use the Passive Skill that gives 25% more damage at max fury? Also maybe stack with the Brawler Passive. Sort of like tanking especially against elite packs.

Revenge, War Cry, and Ignore Pain I do not believe use fury. Have not tried overpower yet but I believe that does not either.

Opiate

Dual Socketed Hand Crossbows > 2H Crossbow + Quiver > 2H Bow + Quiver as far as burst-y crit damage is concerned. Though, the Hand Crossbow route wants a high base Crit Chance as well since you'll be resetting Sharpshooter more frequently. So for most gear levels right now, 2H Crossbow + Quiver is still the best option.

Archery does give you +10% crit chance with dual crossbows, though. With that, you can relatively easily hit 25-30% crit chance (Some native crit with dex, 6-8% from quiver, 3-4% from bracers or helm, etc.)

Overall not bad....but holy crap at the repair cost increase

Here's my current build.

Now, let me go ahead and get this out of the way: I have pretty good gear. 2.6 Attacks per Second, ~930 DPS Main Hand, 69-255 Damage Source (with +Shock Pulse Damage), and close to 40k HP even in my INT/VIT/MF% set and +25% Movement Speed. I honestly wouldn't try this build without:

30k+ HP
+25% Movement Speed
2.3+ Attacks per Second

Act 1 farming is still relatively lucrative. I mean, it's luck based, sure, but I scored some awesome pants (2 sockets, ~75 INT, ~150 VIT, ~40 Fire Res, ~50 All Res) and about 2M or so in sellables so getting to the point of being able to consistently farm it (Manor -> Warden -> Butcher runs or Spider Queen -> Manor -> Warden -> Butcher) can still get you good money to afford sweet upgrades / gear that melee alt.

Thanks for that! Ya I agree on Act 1 being good still. I have found a few things that I have sold and got a fair chunk of change for them so it allows me to upgrade still. Plus I just love act 1 for some reason.

Narag

Nice to see ilvl 63 will have a chance to drop in act I inferno. That'll alleviate a lot of frustration.

I had no idea 5 stack NV guaranteed two rares on a boss either.

scy

We’re currently leaning toward the first solution, to simply reduce the value on items, but we’d be interested to read people’s thoughts on the problem.

Well ... shit.

Guys, how2play non Attack Speed Wizard?!

Archery does give you +10% crit chance with dual crossbows, though. With that, you can relatively easily hit 25-30% crit chance (Some native crit with dex, 6-8% from quiver, 3-4% from bracers or helm, etc.)

6-8% from Quiver with Dual Crossbows? :x You can get +Crit Chance%/Crit Damage% on both bows though so yeah, ~30% is something achievable. I just meant that +Crit Chance with +Crit Damage% is an expensive (gold or farming time wise) build.

DTKT

I'm not sure I'm okay with the repair cost increase. :|

I die a lot in ACT 1 as a DH is the only thing that change is going to do is push me to reset the game for easier elite/rare packs.

eek5

For Barb in Inferno I had some thoughts:

on Passive Skills a lot of people suggest. Tough as Nails, Nerves of steel, and either Pound of Flesh or Superstition.

Would it be better to go High Vitality, Armor, Resistance with 2 1-Handed Weapons while using barely any fury and use the Passive Skill that gives 25% more damage at max fury? Also maybe stack with the Brawler Passive. Sort of like tanking especially against elite packs.

Revenge, War Cry, and Ignore Pain I do not believe use fury. Have not tried overpower yet but I believe that does not either.

Brawler doesn't proc very often. I played a bit of A1 w/ my char screen showing and they have to be very close for it to proc. It works best against trash mobs but they shouldn't be a problem anyway. You probably won't have it active against champ packs unless you're completely swarmed so it is really hit or miss.

sazzy

anyone want to quote for work-gaf?

Last month we gave you a glimpse into how we were taking in initial feedback on the game, and ideas for some potential system changes we could make. Today we wanted to follow up and provide concrete info on some of the changes we’ve been working on, and give everyone a heads up before the 1.0.3 patch hits later this month.

Bridging the Item Gap
The ilvl (item level) of an item determines the statistical budget for its power. The way the game is currently set up, Act I drops ilvl 61 gear and below, Act II drops ilvl 62 gear and below, and Act III and IV drop ilvl 63 and below. Unfortunately this has caused two main issues. The first is players who find an Act too difficult feel compelled to use the auction house in order to progress. The second is that certain classes, skills, and play styles are less gear dependent than others, so although great items are making their way into the game economy, people feel pigeonholed into a handful of viable strategies. For a lot of people they would rather do something frustrating or boring in Hell Act IV (such as having Tyrael fight for them or breaking vases) for a chance at a "top-tier" upgrade, rather than fight hordes of monsters in Inferno Act I. We’re shifting to a philosophy where the best items in the game can drop from many different places, so a wider variety of play styles are viable. If you would rather chain-pull elite packs in Act I rather than 3 minute cat-and-mouse in Act IV, we'd like you to be able to do that and know you can still find the best items in the game.
Nothing would explain it as well as just sharing the intended drop rates coming in the next patch, so here they are. Note that the drop rates vary slightly by item type; the table below represents an approximate aggregated rate of all item types:

New drop rates for 1.0.3

Item
Hell Act III and IV
Inferno Act I
Inferno Act II
Inferno Act III/IV

iLvl 61
9 %
18%
19%
24%

iLvl 62
2%
8%
12%
16%

iLvl 63
0%
2%
4%
8%

As you can see, players who would rather murder monsters 4x as fast in Inferno Act I can do so knowing they have a chance at amazing items, and players who want a challenge can kill in Acts III and IV in Inferno and be rewarded with a higher drop rate.

You Keep Using That Word

As previously mentioned, we’re going to be reviewing Legendary items in a future patch. Legendaries won’t change in 1.0.3, but it’s still something we’re actively working on. When we’re done, high level Legendaries should be flat out better than blue items, they’ll carry a good amount of power with them, and they should also be distinctive or memorable in the benefits they provide. We’ll be able to share more information on the specific changes we’re making after 1.0.3 launches.

The Nephalem Difference

It’s no secret that our goal for the end-game item hunt is players hunting monsters packs, building to five stacks of Nephalem Valor, and then killing a boss. While we’re seeing a lot of that occurring, what we’re missing is people feeling like it’s worthwhile to continue onward after killing a boss. To help hit that goal we’re lowering the number of guaranteed Rare items on bosses when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor from two guaranteed Rares to one guaranteed Rare (you still have a very good chance at multiple rares, it's just no longer guaranteed). In exchange, all champion and rare packs will now drop a bonus guaranteed Rare item when you have your full five stacks of Nephalem Valor. The change benefits players with more overall drops, and a reason to push to continue progressing.

You Into the Group Thing?

We’re removing the bonus monster damage per additional player in a coop game. Our design goal is for players who prefer to play solo to be able to play solo, and players who prefer to play in groups to be able to play in a group. We feel the bonus monster damage per additional player is one of the biggest inhibitors to wanting to play with your friends. In a perfect world, single player and co-op would be absolutely equal, but that’s not attainable when you consider item properties such as “Life on Kill” or skills such as Archon which simply scale better when you are solo. Since the variety and breadth of game mechanics essentially dictate that solo vs. group play will never be 100% equal, our goal is to make them as close as possible but err on the side of coop in cases where we need to make adjustments. The inherent logistical requirements when forming up with other players and attempting to work together effectively warrants some added benefits.

Oh Yeah!

Inferno balance right now has a difficulty gap in which Act I feels about right, but Act II feels like trying to bust through a brick wall. In patch 1.0.3 we’re going to be lowering that wall by adjusting the damage and health of monsters in Inferno Act II, III and IV. We feel like Act I Inferno is in a pretty good place. Our design goal with Acts II, III and IV is to keep them challenging, but smooth the difficulty ramp out a bit. If a monk or barbarian is geared well enough that they can use a heavily offensive build and murder everything in Act I, they should be able to swap to a more defensive build and do okay in Act II. As they gear up they can begin adjusting back to becoming offensive in Act II, at which point they can jump into Act III with a focus on defense, and so on. Difficulty certainly ties into itemization, encounter and enemy tuning, and class balance, and all of these things together are going to paint a more reasonable difficulty curve as you hit Inferno in 1.0.3.

Paying for Your Mistakes
Current repair costs at level 60 are barely noticeable, and because of that we see a lot of people wonder if “graveyard zerging” tough enemies or “chain rezzing allies on a boss” is intended gameplay – it definitely is not. To help solve the issue we evaluated a number of new death mechanics, such as just allowing the resurrection timer to increase even higher, disallowing resurrection during boss fights, or putting a debuff on you when you resurrect (such as reduced combat effectiveness). Ultimately we felt that increasing repair costs was the best solution that preserves the fast paced style of the game. Repair costs on level 60 items are going to go up a lot. Our goal is the next time a player is graveyard zerging a boss, it should occur to them that “this is probably not an efficient way to go about things”. We’re currently evaluating repair costs between 4x and 6x their current values. In the face of increasing costs, we recommend listening to the Hardcore players out there as they probably have some helpful advice on how to minimize repair costs. Following this change zerging a boss will still be possible, but our intent is that it won’t be optimal, and players who are seeking to be as efficient as possible will adjust their item hunting routes accordingly.

Whoa, Whoa, Nice Shootin’ Tex
We’re fixing a number of bugs with Attack Speed, mainly related to the stat not working on some items, but we’ve also decided we need to reduce the effectiveness of Increased Attack Speed overall. Many players have commented that Increased Attack Speed is such a dominant stat they feel it’s required. While we don’t have an issue with there being important stats, Increased Attack Speed in particular has secondary effects on mobility in combat, resource generation and resource consumption. We want there to be options and considerations for how you gear up, and one uber trump-everything stat can really work against choice and options. There are two different solutions we’re considering to reduce the effectiveness of Increased Attack Speed. The first is to simply reduce the value on all the items to their desired values. In general our desire is to never change items as that makes them feel less concrete, but the upside is you would still be able to look at an item and know exactly what you are getting. The other approach is to change the formula used for attack speed aggregation so that stacking attack speed from multiple slots suffers from diminishing returns. The downside of that approach is that it introduces yet another hidden modifier on an item property (and many people dislike hidden modifiers), and complicates the already difficult decision of item gearing. We’re currently leaning toward the first solution, to simply reduce the value on items, but we’d be interested to read people’s thoughts on the problem.

Just Three Two Easy Payments

We previously hinted that Blacksmith and Jeweler costs are coming down, and overall it will be far more reasonable to train them up and craft items. The most dramatic reduction is on the combine costs for tier 2-8 gems.

Gem Quality
Previous Cost
New Cost

Flawed
3 Chipped + 500 gold
2 Chipped + 10 gold

Normal
3 Flawed + 750 gold
2 Flawed + 25 gold

Flawless
3 Normal + 1250 gold
2 Normal + 40 gold

Perfect
3 Flawless + 2000 gold + 1 Page
2 Flawless + 55 gold + 1 Page

Radiant
3 Perfect + 3500 gold + 2 Pages
2 Perfect + 70 gold + 2 Pages

Square
3 Radiant + 7500 gold + 1 Tome
2 Radiant + 85 gold + 1 Tome

Flawless Square
3 Square + 20,000 gold + 2 Tomes
2 square + 100 gold + 2 Tomes

The gem combine costs for Perfect Square and above will remain unchanged.

Nerf Them, Buff Me

Class tuning is not a major focus for 1.0.3. There will be a small number of skills changes, but for the most part we want people to continue experimenting and enjoy their skills for a while. Our goal was and continues to be build diversity, and though we see quite a bit of build diversity, we think we can do much better. Class tuning will be an ongoing process, and we’re targeting the 1.1 patch for most class tweaks, with a focus on punching build diversity up a few more notches.

But What About…

While these are a few of the larger systems adjustments we’re making, the 1.0.3 patch will include many fixes, quality of life enhancements, Auction House improvements, and other changes. We hope you look forward to the patch as much as we do getting it out there, and again we appreciate your continued feedback. See you in-game!

Wyatt Cheng is a Senior Technical Game Designer for Diablo III. He kindly requests that if you see him in Development Hell you spare his life and move on.

there we go. should be readable now.

eek5

It hurts my build, but it's a good thing overall. I don't have much of a reason to give a fuck if I die like 10 times to a pack of elites with an annoying combination of modifiers and it's dumb.

It comes along with a nerf to A2/3/4 so it might not be that bad.

MrDaravon

If you can find a good deal on any weapon, I'd just use that rather than focusing too much on "BUT IT'S NOT A CROSSBOW!!!" or anything. Crossbow will win out in the end for damage comparisons but a good deal is a good deal :x

Agreed, but I wasn't even searching for 2h crossbows at all, I was filtering my searches for just 2h bows :x

Dahbomb

Legendaries buff is not a feature of 1.03.

Features of 1.03 are:

*Itemization fixed in higher difficulties so that you have a higher chance of getting better weapons earlier on and get more chance of getting better weapons as you progress. Seems like they might show Item Level as well.

*Legendaries buff not a feature of 1.03 but they claim they will most definitely be better than Blues.

*Nephalem Valor adjusted. You don't get 2 guaranteed rare drops from bosses but instead get 1 but now you get 1 more additional guaranteed rare drop from elites.

*Damage on enemies in adjusted to benefit group play

*Inferno nerfed. Ramp up from Act 1 to Act 2 is going to be adjusted and so forth.

*Repair costs from dying are going to be increased dramatically

*IAS going to get nerfed and they are also fixing bugs related to IAS not working on particular items

*Costs for Blacksmith and Jeweler reduced. Costs for combining Gems Flawless Square and below reduced DRAMATICALLY and take up 2 gems now.

scy

Well, at least 1.0.3 hits later this month (probably three more weeks) so I guess still aiming for some Attack Speed item upgrades now may not be the "worst" idea ever. It'll help my farming still and staying around 2.5~ APS is fine since I'm used to that speed anyway.

Just bid on a pair of Inna's Glory before the servers went down. I guess that was a good decision.

I was looking forward to getting a pair too since +Movement frees up a slot for me (Unity Ring) for more Attack Speed. But I just got some goddamn awesome pants so I'm looking at Flavor of Time (+Movement/+IAS Amulet) now. Kind of glad I didn't nab a pair of Inna's for when it gets fixed :x

Opiate

Goddamn, I'm apparently looking in the wrong places and doing it wrong lol. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. I knew endgame it would become largely about the crits, just thought it wouldn't be until 60, also really had no idea about the 2h crossbows, I haven't even been searching for those when looking for weapons. Will definitely change things up a bit and see how it goes.

Still curious if I should try to farm Act 2 on Hell and progress, or if I should hang out on Act 1 for a while. On Hell is there any appreciable difference?

The easiest way to search for a weapon, in my opinion, is to simply put 2hed weapons in as your search -- it will come back with both 2hed bows AND crossbows. It makes searching easier.

I'm currently using a 2hed bow, but I meet several peculiar conditions. 1) I'm not using the "cookie cutter" DH build at end game; 2) My 2hed bow has 50% crit damage on it as a modifier, so I essentially "make up" for the loss, then get 15% all damage added in on top of it for all hits thanks to archery.

I'm currently at the end of Act III inferno without glitching/exploiting.

I have seen 9% gloves plus crit chance on amulets etc.

you probably could get to 40+ or more

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm happy with the bulk of incoming 1.03 changes from that post, especially regarding Inferno and grouping viability. A few things irk me, though. A 4x-6x increase to repair costs just feels lazy to me, like they couldn't find a better way to fix underlying problems that make me have to GY zerg so they are just making it terribly punishing to do so. Also, the fact that the Jeweler changes are absolutely worthless due to not effecting high-end gems seems like a complete blunder. Who cares about how much it costs to make a radiant gem when having a single lvl 60 char gives you a pretty much infinite supply of flawless squares? Meanwhile it still costs 15 million gold (literally) to make a single radiant star, discounting everything other than raw gold combine costs. How does that make sense?

LordCanti

What new low has gold gotten down to today? There isn't general chat spam to check, so I'm in the dark right now. I only have to get $10 per million for the game to have paid for itself, so I'd better do it before these bots ruin the economy even further.

Just bid on a pair of Inna's Glory before the servers went down. I guess that was a good decision.

On the flip side of that, my auctions that were probably going to end are likely to be way under what I could have gotten otherwise.

Oh well.

I'm happy with the bulk of incoming 1.03 changes from that post, especially regarding Inferno and grouping viability. A few things irk me, though. A 4x-6x increase to repair costs just feels lazy to me, like they couldn't find a better way to fix underlying problems that make me have to GY zerg so they are just making it terribly punishing to do so. Also, the fact that the Jeweler changes are absolutely worthless due to not effecting high-end gems seems like a complete blunder. Who cares about how much it costs to make a radiant gem when having a single lvl 60 char gives you a pretty much infinite supply of flawless squares? Meanwhile it still costs 15 million gold (literally) to make a single radiant star, discounting everything other than raw gold combine costs. How does that make sense?

15 million gold is about to become a fairly low sum.

Opiate

For those keeping track of my quirky build, I successfully tanked an Act III elite pack yesterday on my DH for 20 straight seconds; it was 4 minions + the champion all beating on me at once, and everyone else in my group (all wizards) were 1 shot by them. I stood and tanked them and they were able to safely dps from range.

My DPS with Sharp Shooter is 91k. This build will absolutely work end game, but it is significantly more gear dependant than are other DH builds.

scy

A 4x-6x increase to repair costs just feels lazy to me, like they couldn't find a better way to fix underlying problems that make me have to GY zerg so they are just making it terribly punishing to do so.

What's the alternative though? Combat Effectiveness debuff? Increase the rez timer even more? Hasten enemy regen speed?

Plus, we need to remove gold from the economy anyway.

Also, the fact that the Jeweler changes are absolutely worthless due to not effecting high-end gems seems like a complete blunder. Who cares about how much it costs to make a radiant gem when having a single lvl 60 char gives you a pretty much infinite supply of flawless squares? Meanwhile it still costs 15 million gold (literally) to make a single radiant star, discounting everything other than raw gold combine costs. How does that make sense?

The problem was that nobody used the Jeweler for 1-59, not 60+. I do agree they need to make the 60+ Gems worth that cost a bit more. Right now, I can't see going beyond Star happening except for when my characters are like billionaires. Or for the massive Life on Hit from Amethysts.

DSmalls84

Patch 1.0.3 sounds like an excellent start! It will be nice to run Act 1 inferno and have guranteed drops as well as access to all item levels, and hopefully some of the increased gold cost will lower the gold supply and curve inflation. Still want them to tweak Witch Doctor summon skills but looks like 1.1 will probably address that.

Edit: Also coming this month! Great news, thought for sure it would be July/August.

Totakeke

You guys are missing one possibility. 1h crossbow + quiver. Which is the setup I'm rocking because it's cheaper dw crossbow (not to mention 1h crossbows with dex, crit damage/socket, and +disc are almost non-existent on the AH) and yet it still allows you to have +discipline on both main hand and off-hand. With a higher crit chance (>30%), I've taken off sharpshooter because I don't like the mechanic which encourages suicide runs. Of course, on the other end, sharpshooter is more effective if you have low crit chance on your gear setup but that makes your damage more unreliable.

eek5

I wish they pushed out the group difficulty and loot table drops out faster. I want to play with my friends, not wait until "later this month" when most of them will probably have lost interest. :(

TommyT

The easiest way to search for a weapon, in my opinion, is to simply put 2hed weapons in as your search -- it will come back with both 2hed bows AND crossbows. It makes searching easier.

I'm currently using a 2hed bow, but I meet several peculiar conditions. 1) I'm not using the "cookie cutter" DH build at end game; 2) My 2hed bow has 50% crit damage on it as a modifier, so I essentially "make up" for the loss, then get 15% all damage added in on top of it for all hits thanks to archery.

About time! I've only been asking for an update just about ever day! :lol

Glad to see it's working. I did go sentry as well whenever I was partied up with a barb friend of mine and he was tanking. I would drop the sentry on him and he could sustain tanking quite a bit while I just DPS'd. Worked quite well. I might pair that up with the -%damage debuff from caltrops to help out even more for the tougher packs. I swear I thought there was a rune for this or a skill or something... looking up again :lol

ShaneB

Jeez I stay away from this thread and I read a couple pages and I see people making money selling things and new patch notes clearly showing the game was not ready at launch, etc etc.

Crazy stuff man!

Zuly

We’re removing the bonus monster damage per additional player in a coop game.

Why? Blizzard? Why? I actually liked that about the game.

i7NNnf1yFtmOo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom