• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKRT00

abc.jpg

Is that any good? I was about to vendor it until I saw the int. Probably still trash but thought I'd ask.

Trash.

So, on the asian hardcore server I cannot find any items on the auction house no matter what I search for (except gems for some reason). I really want to know if my own game has bugged, or if its the asian HC server's fault.. Problem is I cant find anyone else who's playing on this server..?

Could someone do me a favor and take two seconds to make a level 1 HC character on the asian server, and see if you can find any items on the AC?

Tacitus_

Gold Find + 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor results in regular gold drops of 500-1000.

Personally, I recommend Act 3 Hell if you're trying to gear up for Inferno because it's far longer and there's a ton more enemies giving you more gold per hour.

I'm leveling a DH for this purpose. Gonna equip her with a bunch of GF gear and own monsters in the face.

theta11

abc.jpg

Is that any good? I was about to vendor it until I saw the int. Probably still trash but thought I'd ask.

The problem with weapons with this game without a elemental damage and/or a +damage % roll on the item it's trash. Everything after those 2 are just gravy. Huge design oversight.

chris-013

Hum anyone have problem with the EU AH ? Can sell anything since I put an item in the auction but still have it in my inventory. Oo

So I would like to start a monk and I am not sure on what I should focus on for the monk. Vit, Def, resistance etc. if anyone could provide some info I would appreciate it. Also is it true that they are under powered?

Don't make a monk. they are literally unplayable without intense amount of gear, and even then you'll be less effective than every other class. They are terrible right now, hoping for buffs.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Well the AH seems to be complete crap atm. All expired and sold items showing with only bits and pieces of ones that are actually still up between them.

i96pcK87Yf3Cn.jpg

I don't even need to click to reveal. 450dps max, plus some stats. I suppose a free item that I can sell for ~200k is a good thing, but I'm still mad. Not even going to right-click it.

Anyway, up over 2 million. checked the AH and it seems to be stuck showing the same shit. "Sold" stuff has been sitting there saying "sold" for at least an hour. So bad.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit... Nightmare was mostly a breeze up until Izual near the end of Act IV.

I'm a level 50 Barbarian, but how the hell am I supposed to beat this guy? He has some dash attack that takes like 70 percent of my health, and he seemingly can trigger Freeze at will.

Does anyone have any tips for this fight?

Petrie

Banned
Couldnt get an answer last night, I read in the thread there's a fairy quest really good for leveling from 1-40 quickly. What quest is that, I can't recall and google isnt helping. Looking for more info on this so I can get my alts up to speed more quickly.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Just hit 60 yesterday and trying inferno today during UFGT....

FUN. Need a more stable AH though and some good friends to play with...

179930_10150854240748883_507353882_9871054_659997605_n.jpg
GO HOME AND BE A DIVEKICK MAN
Ohh beibe beibeeee
tTSJP.png

Some AH filtering puts that at just below 2 mil.
I don't believe that. No Vit, No res all, no crit, no socket.

There should be a ton better rings, but maybe some crazy DH buff up crit damage.

*lol Crit damage people. I'll make a note those are worth something.

LFG

Neophyte
Just beat the Act 1 boss on hell! That was an epic fight for me! I tried a couple times last night before giving up. Third attempt today finally took him down... he and I died at the same time! So fun :'D

theta11

Sharpshooter stacks crit every second so the crit will come so it's important that it is big and faster attack speed gets attacks out faster which equates to more crits, and big ones.

Neki

in this thread, people post prices about items they know nothing about. That ring is perfectly optimized for a demon hunter.

zlatko

Banned
i96pcK87Yf3Cn.jpg

I don't even need to click to reveal. 450dps max, plus some stats. I suppose a free item that I can sell for ~200k is a good thing, but I'm still mad. Not even going to right-click it.

Anyway, up over 2 million. checked the AH and it seems to be stuck showing the same shit. "Sold" stuff has been sitting there saying "sold" for at least an hour. So bad.

THE SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS MUST BE REVEALED!

THE SWORD OF A THOUSAND TRUTHS MUST BE REVEALED!
nah. I already exited the game.

maybe Blizzard will fix Legendaries, making it worth revealing later. then again, that may not save it since I already found it. :(

But yea, based on the picture and weapon type, I just looked in the AH. the highest DPS version of the sword is like 450 dps @ level 59. I saw one with a socket. Either way, I have yellow 1-handers with better stats.

The only way this item becomes useful is if Blizzard changes their dice formula and affects all items to be found/revealed in a way that drastically ups the damage and stats. Otherwise, it's just something to sell. :-/

Need a separate thread for price check.

we don't need any price checking at all. if people learn how to use the AH, they'll get a good idea of where their item ranks relative to prices of other items.

nilbog21

Banned
What are the best passives for the Monk ?

I use seize the initiative (100% of dex into armor)
One with everything (all elemental resistance is equal to your highest one, which is about 315 right now, Not sure how high I should be going for)

No idea what should be my third one..

spootime

One with everything (all elemental resistance is equal to your highest one, which is about 315 right now, Not sure how high I should be going for)

Seize the initiative is the only 100% mandatory one IMO. I use one with everything too. Third one can be switched out between transcendance (especially important later since your heals dont scale) or guardians path if you DW.

To all million+ gold gaffers: are you forgoing leveling up the blacksmith? I've got him up to hell level (the tomes), and it's been a huge waste so far.

zon

The one that gives x amount of life for every spent point of spirit.

Shouta

Transcendence.

zlatko

Banned

Transendence.

Tacitus_

To all million+ gold gaffers: are you forgoing leveling up the blacksmith? I've got him up to hell level (the tomes), and it's been a huge waste so far.

It depends. I believe you need him at max level to get the skillbook drops and those can make big bank. I just crafted a socketed dex helm with innate +3% life.
But I wouldn't bother leveling him before endgame.

parasight

Transcendence or Resolve

Act 2 and even the best plans are useless talking about the exalted fine sovereign ones.
Maybe if you like to play lottery and have a shit load of mats then you can probably get some good AH rolls especially on the Grand sovereign 6 stats slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom