• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT3| Turn On Elective Mode, Get an Authenticator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acutally I find the Wizard boring. After leveling my DH to level 56, I'm sick of not being in the middle of the battle. I'll be playing with a Monk now.

Didn't see if this recap was posted from the Monday post, but:

Patch 1.0.2, which has been in development since the game launched, should go live sometime within the next week
In patch 1.0.3 they will be showing the ilvl budget on level 60+ items to make it easier to understand why blues at times are stronger than other level 60 legendaries.
In Patch 1.1 legendaries will be getting a boost. However this will only affect new drops.
Blacksmith will have its gold cost and page cost reduced.
You will only need two gems in order to combine for the next gem, up to Flawless Squares

I have like 7 legendaries sitting in my stash now. I really wish that buff would be retroactive.
Also, so many gems, gold and tomes wasted on maxing out BS, JC, and crafting Tier 11 gems already.

Le sigh. Whatever, onward unto dawn.

Dahbomb

I thought 3 gem requirement was fine, just reduce the costs on them.

Also if there are 60+ Blue items in the game, then are there 60+ Rares and Legendaries?

And if we don't identify Legendaries do we get the new buffs or old buffs?

Totakeke

Someone give me an appraisal on the price of this shield as I have no clue. AH seems to tell me it might worth a 300-500k but I kinda doubt it?

sUmqY.png

this might be a stupid question but can i actually use the weapons to attack? i just got a new staff for my monk and she still just punches enemies with the staff in her back? what good is it there? :D or is it just there for appearances sake and Blizzard was too lazy to animate all weapons this time?

Mzo

this might be a stupid question but can i actually use the weapons to attack? i just got a new staff for my monk and she still just punches enemies with the staff in her back? what good is it there? :D or is it just there for appearances sake and Blizzard was too lazy to animate all weapons this time?

Try attacking after you switch out an ability, while it's on cooldown, or attacking when your whatever resource is out. Then you can see the animation, but abilities are always better than the raw weapon.

Try attacking after you switch out an ability, while it's on cooldown, or attacking when your whatever resource is out. Then you can see the animation, but abilities are always better than the raw weapon.

okay :( just looks silly to use a staff then...better sell this and change back to brass knuckles :D

I don't know wiz stuff... this good?

nah. by itself, it's fairly crumby. with the completed set, however...the +60 resist would be pretty nice.

Idunno how that would be priced because the damage is shit. maybe $500k? $600k?

Great money, since it's free money...but definitely not a Stormshield. lol

It came...

LFs91.jpg

Now, a tough choice:

- do I sell it?
- do I keep it shrink wrapped?
- or do I play it?
- give me the wings
-do whatever you want with the rest

This seems worth a bit

YTlME.png
ho-le-shit

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
nah. by itself, it's fairly crumby. with the completed set, however...the +60 resist would be pretty nice.

Idunno how that would be priced because the damage is shit. maybe $500k? $600k?

Great money, since it's free money...but definitely not a Stormshield. lol

5-600k is 10x more than I've sold anything else, it's no 10million, and aw well at that, but it's something.

Although, I am comparing it against other things on the AH - the slot seems to bump it up to something like 800k-1mil

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
What happen if my lvl 46 wizard join my friend who is 20 lvls behind me? Will it make everything incredibly easy or do they somewhat balance it? Kinda sucks if i cant play with a friend who's not as active as me unless i stop playing and make another character until he's the same level. :(

If anyone's curious here's Blizzard's response to my support ticket after my account was compromised (it took less than 24 hours):

diablorollback.jpg

I'll be losing two levels and all items/gold I've gotten since level 50, getting back $82,000 gold, and hopefully getting back all of the items I had when I was level 50. That's still a couple hours and lots of gold lost, but I can live with it. Hopefully they'll roll it back soon.

DSmalls84

Rare Amulet
7-14 damage
46 dex
59 vit
48 all resistances
Enhanced Attack Speed 14%

Rare Boots
55 dex
62 vit
44 cold resist
53 resist all
16 % magic find

Found these in Act 1 Inferno on the way to the Butcher. Any idea what I can sell them for?

5-600k is 10x more than I've sold anything else, it's no 10million, and aw well at that, but it's something.

Although, I am comparing it against other things on the AH - the slot seems to bump it up to something like 800k-1mil

yea the socket is nice, but the damage is the problem. look at the other sources in the million dollar range. damage is really important and that one doesn't do it. It's really cool. Especially with the resist from the completed set. I just don't know if it's "a milli" cool.

s7evn

Rare Amulet
7-14 damage
46 dex
59 vit
48 all resistances
Enhanced Attack Speed 14%

Rare Boots
55 dex
62 vit
44 cold resist
53 resist all
16 % magic find

Found these in Act 1 Inferno on the way to the Butcher. Any idea what I can sell them for?

A hefty price

Kyoufu

Really? So it's worthless? All those equivalent shields on AH just waiting to expire? :/

Pretty much. I have a bunch of them up for sale for 100-200k and they aren't selling either :/

Inferno has to be broken. I mean...

I have 800 resists and I get 1 shot by the majority of Act 3 elites.

Can tank Act 1/2 elites no problem.

Well, I ordered (and paid for) 2 Authenticators and neither has shipped, they have said processed since I bought them. I bought one on May 21 (7 days ago) and the other on May 23 (5 days ago). Anyone else order one recently that still hasn't shipped?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
yea the socket is nice, but the damage is the problem. look at the other sources in the million dollar range. damage is really important and that one doesn't do it. It's really cool. Especially with the resist from the completed set. I just don't know if it's "a milli" cool.

The damage mine does is actually quite a bit more than a lot of the ones that have 'sold' at 700-900k. Most actually do a lot less damage then mine, even the ones that are million(s)~

Put it up for just under a mil, lets see if that sells - there is one actually at the exact same price and the same buffs, but all the buffs are lower rolls, so that'll probably help my chances~

Unicorn

Ugh. Authenticators.

?

I've only had to enter the number twice. Once at my home and once at my friend's house when I took my comp over there to "LAN."

It's completely non-intrusive for me, as I haven't had to enter it again, even when my IP changed back when I brought my comp home.

johnsmith

remember me
This price check stuff is getting out of hand. So annoying. People need to stop being lazy and do comparable searches in the AH themselves.

DSmalls84

^^ 2nd one is better than the 1st one obviously. You are looking at millions for both easy especially the 2nd one.

Great! Now I can sell these and try to get my Wd better geared for Inferno. I'm getting destroyed by the Butcher with 26 k health/14k damage.

Cipherr

That's not going to happen with how crappy the auction house searching is.

Yes it will. We really dont need this thread to become 20% talking about the game and 80% people posting something that dropped asking us how much its worth. Especially with how much flux is going on with the AH right now. Go check for yourself. Im not trying to be an ass, but cmon.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Yes it will. We really dont need this thread to become 20% talking about the game and 80% people posting something that dropped asking us how much its worth. Especially with how much flux is going on with the AH right now. Go check for yourself. Im not trying to be an ass, but cmon.

Go count how many price checks are in all three OT's and post the total number of posts from all three first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom