• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ketch

I sold a 850 DPS witch doctor 1 hander with 180 vit and 10 mana regen for 300K

That's what I'm trying to get for 250k... so if you get another one.. or if there's anybody else out there... you know, i've got some gold, you got an item, just sayin... let's make this happen.

Look at this shit on the GAH right now. Jesus fucking christ.

oyyYt.jpg

I can almost understand why someone would pay $250 for this.

Almost. I'm surprised it's on the GAH instead of the RMAH

Damn Barb weapon. I was drooling over it too until I realized my monk can't use it

Ashhong

I finally have over 1 mil in gold for the first time...anybody have a good wizard weapon they want to sell me? i mainly kite and use venom hydra/blizzard

Prodigal

Banned
Thinkin' 'bout posting this on the RMAH, hesitating about the price though:

spear.jpg

Tempted to throw a high buyout on it but a low-medium bidding price and see what happens. (though I guess that's what most people do lol)

Woo-Fu

Banned
I'd put that spear up for $200-$250, maybe there is at least one Witch Doctor still playing after 1.03.

If you *really* want to make money though you'd be better off putting it on the gold auction house, then use the gold to buy multiple high value items to flip on the RMAH. ;)

Shadow780

spear.jpg

Tempted to throw a high buyout on it but a low-medium bidding price and see what happens. (though I guess that's what most people do lol)

$250, straight up, without protection, shoot all the way.

Just scooped up some auctions on really low bids. Feels good. I'll sort out my flipping them tomorrow. All were high dex/crit chance/crit damage gloves.

Seth C

I just crafted a bunch of dagger (level 58 stuff) and some of them were quite good, or I thought. The one has the highest sell value of anything I've seen so far in my game.

Think anyone would be interested in buying any of them?

Totakeke

I just crafted a bunch of dagger (level 58 stuff) and some of them were quite good, or I thought. The one has the highest sell value of anything I've seen so far in my game.

My condolences.

inky

Don't know how much you spent crafting any of those, but you won't get even 10% of that back. Sorry.

Sorry to tell you none are good. Horrible horrible dps

Ferrio

Banned

Really no point crafting sub 60 gear to sell.

Seth C

Really no point crafting sub 60 gear to sell.

Well I was crafting to get weapons to use, sadly. Many of those are by FAR the highest DPS weapons I've found in the game. Yes, that is the sad state of someone who doesn't buy things from the auction house.

Sorry to tell you none are good. Horrible horrible dps

Yeah, I know. Still the best I have available to me. Of course, the highest DPS for a dagger on the auction house is only 390.

Edit - To give an idea of the quality of my drops, I just beat The Butcher on Hell (again) and the best sell value of any item he dropped was 298, the highest DPS was 127. So 340 is a far bit better for me.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
So I finally just got both of my characters (Demon Hunter and Wizard) into Inferno.

I'm poor as shit, though. Should I be aiming for gold or getting items? I tried to run Act 3 Hell with a couple ferrets to get some good gold but I only managed to get something like 50k gold in about an hour. I want to farm without being bored to shit so I'd rather not do anything super repetitive.

Ploid 3.0

So I finally just got both of my characters (Demon Hunter and Wizard) into Inferno.

I'm poor as shit, though. Should I be aiming for gold or getting items? I tried to run Act 3 Hell with a couple ferrets to get some good gold but I only managed to get something like 50k gold in about an hour. I want to farm without being bored to shit so I'd rather not do anything super repetitive.

Do you like podcasts? :( How about watch hulu or something while farming. It get's boring if you're only farming with nothing else going on.

When you're on inferno, crafting anything below level 62 is a waste of time. Actually, I wouldn't even bother crafting lvl62 items. Too much of a crapshoot to be worth it.

Just kill elites in Act 4 hell to get NV stacks and then keep killing elites and bosses.

Killing elites is pretty fun because they're randomly placed and have random abilities, at least in my opinion. I really like farming in this game compared to D2, except for, well, the current state of loot.

Going to have to bother appraisal GAF again

Could I get some good money for this source?

f3p6w.png

Would keep it for my own Wiz but it doesn't have crit

I need to get into inferno act 4 to buy the infernal staff of herding plan right?

Do I need to beat act 3 or 4 to go to inferno whymshire?

What kind of gear do people need to do it solo or in a group? I can do act 2 solo and my friends beat act 3.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So after playing the new patch for a few days, I feel like the idea behind a lot of the changes was, there was too big of a disparity between the items that were just good, and items that were really good. The items that were good were relatively worthless, while the items that were really good were worth a lot. So they nerf inferno difficulty so that those items that are just good have more value (of course, there were other reasons for the difficulty nerf too), and they also nerfed the drop rate of ilvl 63 items to meet this end.

But I think the game was the way it was for too long for these things to have a positive effect. At least, not for a long while. It might actually have a negative effect. I don't know. Time will tell, I guess. I miss the old drop rates though =/

zoukka

spear.jpg

I need this in my life. What char do you play?

jersoc

man, i feel like the only person whose auctions never sell. I think I made like 3 million total on the AH. I put shit up way under value and no one buys, not even to flip. :|
Even shit i price at market value never sells.

these repair costs are becoming brutal too.

zoukka

man, i feel like the only person whose auctions never sell. I think I made like 3 million total on the AH. I put shit up way under value and no one buys, not even to flip. :|
Even shit i price at market value never sells.

these repair costs are becoming brutal too.

The trick is to ask too much apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom