• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totakeke

What the hell?

This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked.

Last thing I did was to buy a Helm of Command from the RMAH.

moop1167

Any chance this will sell?

lBndZ.jpg

So my Monk have 33% crit chance. Now I need a good one hand.

I'm looking to trade my 2 hand staff that has :
979dps,
100 vit
100 strengh
100 dex
50% crit damage

I would like something about the same, plus 20+ life per spirit point.

But everything one hand close to that is 20+ million

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So I knew my health globe +12529 bracers were pretty good, but according to this that's only a few hundred away from the cap.

With that dps? Why would it?

Search for it in the AH and cap 50k and sort by cheapest and I'll bet you find hits.

Salvage and sell fire crafting material.

Because MF. Probably worth 6 figures. 25% would go for 7.

bs000

makes a good MF staff for the enchantress

I thought enchantress could only use 2 handers.

With that dps? Why would it?

Search for it in the AH and cap 50k and sort by cheapest and I'll bet you find hits.

Salvage and sell fire crafting material.

It's one of the only weapons that has magic find. The cheapest one on the ah is 700k right now. 10x more than brimstone :p

Totakeke

So for people wondering why auctions are suddenly disappearing for no reason, account suspension may be another reason, they just cancelled all my auctions after they suspended my account.

Maybe I should be flattered if they thought I was an AH bot or something.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Because MF. Probably worth 6 figures. 25% would go for 7.

Personally I wouldn't value that MF at all because killing elites with 5 NV is what is important. You cannot kill elites with 500 dps, or at least very quickly.

Totakeke

Now thinking about it I'm even more pissed. I buyout a Helm of Command for 35 bucks with 140+ dex 70+ vit and I think 50+ all res. That's a good deal right? Now they cancel my transactions and banned my account, this is bullshit. :(

Ketch

Now thinking about it I'm even more pissed. I buyout a Helm of Command for 35 bucks with 140+ dex 70+ vit and I think 50+ all res. That's a good deal right?

no way

Edit: Not that you shouldn't be pissed... I would also totally be pissed too.. If I was crazy enough to spend $35 real dollars on one item.

inky

Personally I wouldn't value that MF at all because killing elites with 5 NV is what is important. You cannot kill elites with 500 dps, or at least very quickly.

You can (I dual wield it) at least Act I and II. I have one and do it in MF gear all the time with around 16k DPS.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh god, this Legendary I found isn't even worth 15k. Do you get brimstone for melting down sub 60 legendary items?

Uncle AJ

I'm done... Act 1 Inferno has made me feel completely helpless, and there other games I could be playing instead of grinding out money for AH items that would allow me to survive. Everyone quits public games too.

I constantly see other players with over 40k health while the best I can do is 12k. How is that even possible if we're both at level 60?

Rufus

I constantly see other players with over 40k health while the best I can do is 12k. How is that even possible if we're both at level 60?
Better gear, of course. Stop if you're not having fun any more. There's little point. I only keep at it because of the allure of the RNG. And because I switched from WD to Barb.
It all depends on how many upgrades (or sellable gear) I find to string me along. Two or three dry spells and I might be out, too.

Zertez

Finally got a decent weapon after the patch...

I0SOe.jpg

Not 250 mil but.... 5 mil!
That is a nice knife, but 5 million maybe a tad high. For a bears build it is missing life after kill, crit and maybe improved attack speed. For splinters, the damage is a tad low and no crit and loh hurts some. The int/vit is very high, so some may jump on it anyways. Im not sure if it because WD are so rare or people dont have much experience with them, but people seem to price ceremonial knives on stats that are important to wizards and not wd.

Wedge7

Sold another pair of gloves I made for $65.

Damn, these 6 prop plans have literally been the biggest source of income for me in Diablo. That one plan drop has made me more millions and actual $$ than anything I've ever found, and probably ever will, its ridiculous.

Only bad thing was I fucked up and sent it to my Blizz Bucks account. Damn.

I'm done... Act 1 Inferno has made me feel completely helpless, and there other games I could be playing instead of grinding out money for AH items that would allow me to survive. Everyone quits public games too.

12k is low. You must have hardly any vitality on your gear. My DH has ~23k give or take without even trying.

You honestly should be back in Act 3/4 Hell if you're having trouble and opposed to using the AH.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, why the hell is this worth so much:
reflectiveward.jpg

A search for similer items comes up saying it is about worth 5 Million/$25 USD. Once I get a free slot open tomorrow afternoon, I'm tossing it up and seeing if it sells for a few bucks.

RDreamer

Anyone else have a problem with quests not sticking? On my Witch Doctor I just had Blood and Sand not stick after I completely finished it. Can't join a game on The Black Soulstone nor can I change my quest to it. On my monk I beat Siegebreaker 3 friggin times and it still hasn't stuck for me. I can't join a game past Siegebreaker. Really damned annoying...

aznpxdd

WTF, 12k health? Get some vitality up in this bitch.

Sophia

Ok, why the hell is this worth so much:
[img ]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3496710/Diablo/reflectiveward.jpg[/img]

A search for similer items comes up saying it is about worth 5 Million/$25 USD. Once I get a free slot open tomorrow afternoon, I'm tossing it up and seeing if it sells for a few bucks.

Strength (Barbs) + Dexterity (Monk) + Vitality (+Armor for Barbs) + All Resist + More All Resista VIA Intellect + good base armor.

I'd totally buy those off you if I had five million. =p

Show us what you're using for gear. I had almost 25k going into Inferno. 12k is insanely low.

Sophia

Sold another pair of gloves I made for $65.

Damn, these 6 prop plans have literally been the biggest source of income for me in Diablo. That one plan drop has made me more millions and actual $$ than anything I've ever found, and probably ever will, its ridiculous.

Only bad thing was I fucked up and sent it to my Blizz Bucks account. Damn.

6 prop plan? Hmm... Maybe I should see what the AH has for sale. What's a good plan that'd make easy real money?

Were there? Hadn't noticed. I guess the lesson is not to use the RMAH to buy stuff.

Damn, is this issue random? Buy something off RMAH, and get banned for no reason?

This ones the earliest I can find. Apparently he just had to change his password and his account was fine after that. Might be worth trying but it's a shitty glitch none the less.

wth, blizzard just locked my account.
Due to recent in-game activity your account has been disabled.
I just bought a cheap peace of armor and then I immediately get my account locked.

balddemon

Banned
hey where do 6 prop plans drop? iknow only in act 3/4 before 1.03

but now that drop rates are increased for 1/2, are they in there too?

Zzoram

Gear.

People have insane DPS and HP with top tier gear.

Act 1 Inferno isn't actually that hard once you get a few lvl 60 items. Just find some cheap weapons that are a DPS upgrade over what you have, but not in the expensive range.

In Inferno you kinda have to gear for HP/Armor/Resists instead of DPS if your build requires you to be remotely close to enemies.

Totakeke

This ones the earliest I can find. Apparently he just had to change his password and his account was fine after that. Might be worth trying but it's a shitty glitch none the less.

Nope, changing password doesn't work. I guess I'll just have to wait until Blizzard feels like answering my ticket.

BigDug13

Do you even go to the AH? I set my price limit to 20k per piece on my DH when I made 60 (already had the weapon covered) and bought 100k total worth of armor that pushed my hps from 12000 to 25000, my armor from 1800 to 3500, and kept over 1300 dex and 130% crit damage.

100k. Just do some frugal shopping on the AH and you can find some nice pieces that people are underpricing just to get you into the "semi-survivable" category.

Wedge7

No, theirs at least 3 MF weapons in the game I thought, maybe more.

That spear one as well, as well as a WD only dagger, both that I have personally found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom