• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzoram

Are only lvl 60 items selling on RMAH? With the minimum price being $1.25 that kinda prevents a lot of mid tier stuff from going on sale.

Vodh

Hahaha, it's like knock-offs being priced as high as originals and people buy it for the name not realizing how crappy their product is they just purchased.

Hey, works on real life items with real life money, no reason it shouldn't work on virtual items with real life money
except the quality is much more easily comparable but shhhh
. People are still people.

LordCanti

And my First Legendary drop is...

A plan?

daplan.jpg

I'm sorry.

Zzoram

Sure, you can't convert though.

That's fine. I wouldn't want to put anything into PayPal until I've saved up enough for the 2 SC2 expansions and the 2? D3 expansions. Since I'll likely never get that much money from RMAH, I won't bother linking PayPal.

RDreamer

Can we link PayPal later, after already putting some auction sales money into our Battle.net account?

If you're asking whether you can transfer that money over, nope you can't. The only thing you could do is buy something with the battle.net bucks and then sell it for paypal money.

I accidentally put my things up for battlebux, so now my goal is to just get enough of that to buy a storm shield. Most everything else I'll do on paypal.

Radec

Something not related to the RMAH.

My friend is leveling his wizard. He's on hell right now and getting worked. Level 51/52 I think. Anyway ... to the wizards of GAF, what builds did you use for hell?

Thanks!

Hmmn.. I tried going for All Resist armor when I'm in hell, DPS under 10k, HP over 20k.

For skills,

Venom Hydra
Energy Armor (Force Armor)
Diamond Skin
Arcane Orb (Celestial Orb)
Shock Pulse (Piercing Orb)
Archon
Teleport (Fracture)

Passive:
Galvanizing Ward
Glass Canon
Blur

Ketch

Anyone else get random achieves they shouldn't have gotten? Like the blacksmith to lvl 10 or buying all the stash space? I've had both of these pop up and I haven't completed either.

LordCanti

Anyone else get random achieves they shouldn't have gotten? Like the blacksmith to lvl 10 or buying all the stash space? I've had both of these pop up and I haven't completed either.

Yes, when I co-opped. Got the other players achievements that I didn't have.

SUPARSTARX

I got a jeweler one again which was done two weeks ago. Very weird.

SUPARSTARX

Is the game creation limit affecting things like goblin farming? How frequently are people creating games to run into this?
I'm doing gold runs on Sarkoth and I'm hitting that wall very fast. I did like maybe 5 or 6 runs and hit it within 10 minutes. This kills goblin farming for the most part esp since you have to check for mobs sometimes.

Ettie

RMAH has way more buyers than I expected. I should get a copy of DIII and just farm for a little side-game money...

I wonder how many others will do just that until it's more profitable to slang hushpuppies at my local LJS?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit... the Natalya's Mark I posted last night at 25,000,000 for shits and giggles actually sold. I now have 22,000,000 gold... Fuck I've never had more than 2,000,000 before. Gotta do some careful research on what to buy, assuming anything is left in the gold auction house.

This is such a hassle whenever a new patch comes out......lets me load up diablo, says game is up to date. I log in, gets past authentication, then says I need the latest patch, press ok and i get a windows error messege and diablo just closes out. I have to wait hours after a patch release and it finally installs later on?

Anustart

God dammit, how are you guys selling shit! Not even a nibble on any of my auctions and I stripped all my pro shit off of my main. Dammit...

I did the same. I had some gg gear on my wd, stripped him naked and undercut others, not one nibble, nor a bid. And now I'm locked in for another day :/

I posted the gear right as the rmah went live too.

zou

So now if you happen to run into some ridiculous boss combo and quite, watch out, you might get banned. Brilliant Blizzard.

They probably just want you to farm larger paths instead of single goblin spots over and over. It makes sense since the goblin is supposed to be kind of a special event.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Thats a good way of putting it. I guess, for me the fun isnt really in the destination, its in the journey. Skipping to the end by buying all the gear would ruin the only part of the game I value.

I've no desire to use the AH, or RMAH to obtain loot in my loot based game. But if I can make some money off of it, and have fun playing the game, it doesn't degrade the quality of my enjoyment at all.

BigDug13

I did the same. I had some gg gear on my wd, stripped him naked and undercut others, not one nibble, nor a bid. And now I'm locked in for another day :/

I posted the gear right as the rmah went live too.

I've seen people say this a lot and I had all 10 of my items resonably priced sit untouched for the entire 2 days in the gold AH.

I think people that are experiencing this should experiment to see if you can actually find your item using the AH search engine. It would not surprise me if something is glitching out and causing some items to never show to people.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Can anyone confirm that two b.net accounts can be on the same SMS verification?
Any my SECOND Legendary is an actual item. 150 hours, nothing, a single random Butcher run, 2.

Pretty crappy still:
string.jpg
Ears is one of the more valuable ones actually.

Weapons

Could I get a price check help please? Tried looking at the AH but couldn't find anything similar

i1XCgIr1nKte7.jpg

Thanks

Edit: I'm an idiot. Looked for bracers instead of gloves

Junie12

Holy crap I just sold a crappy set item for $60 bucks! :eek:

Jesus people would buy anything! I wonder how long this rush will last..

Tried out the real money auction house today to test it out and made 10 bucks on some okay items I got in my nightmare playthrough.

Now on to Hell mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom