• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

So I drop an elite pack with 5 stacks, a ring drops. Oh, ilvl 57 I assume! I check, and my god it's ilvl 62! So let's identify this bad boy shall we?

Out pops the most legendary rare ring in existence!

+9-36 Damage
+9% life

That's it....

I didn't even know it was possible for a rare to only have 2 props, why was this ring rare and not magic?!?!

GJS

First set drop since the patch.

Chantodo's elemental seal.

Only had 3 items below level 60 so far in act 3, including blues.

Drops for Normal - Hell are more than enough to progress but people still complain that AH stuff is vastly better despite all of those being overkill for what they're doing :|

Meh ... most of the people I saw complaining in either of those two threads yesterday were all complaining about inferno or at worst late hell.

As someone who's trying to progress in Act III, these rates are a welcome surprise.

Now if they could just make Lengedaries have some fun stats.

Hm ... I may actually be looking forward to farming when I get home.

I'll definitely have to play later today to see if I can beat the rush and cash in on better drops before the market gets oversaturated. Though I did just get Dota 2 last night so I want to play that as well...

Meh ... most of the people I saw complaining in either of those two threads yesterday were all complaining about inferno or at worst late hell.

As someone who's trying to progress in Act III, these rates are a welcome surprise.

Now if they could just make Lengedaries have some fun stats.

soonish, but all the legendarys out now will probably always be shit.

Won

Numbers look like Blizzard went all "Fuck this shit, here have your stupid drops and shut up!"

Too bad people will complain about something else soon.

scy

I'll definitely have to play later today to see if I can beat the rush and cash in on better drops before the market gets oversaturated. Though I did just get Dota 2 last night so I want to play that as well...

I wanted to play some LoL (or try DotA 2 as I just noticed I have an invite as well) but I guess I'll do an extra farm run or two while I watch streams or something :x

forrest

formerly nacire
Probably not, especially since it was announced it wasn't getting changed (the 4 piece set). The prices have gone up quite a bit where as the need for a stormshield has gone down.

Yeah, I manage to snag a helm, cloak and boots, but unfortunately couldn't afford the ring before the auctions ended after the announcement. I have an odd feeling that obtaining that ring to complete my set is going to be a complete fucking nightmare.

Oh, and people here probably don't care (for friends maybe?) but Diablo III "bomba" on Newegg

Kotick, Morhaime am cry, etc.

(Though it was $50 at launch from Microcenter as well.)

I wanted to play some LoL (or try DotA 2 as I just noticed I have an invite as well) but I guess I'll do an extra farm run or two while I watch streams or something :x

I had to trade to get Dota 2. Got rid of a Portal 2 copy I had gotten for free from the Steam Winter Sale promo for it (nothing I could do with it really, already owning the game, and having bought my friend a copy just a few days before when it was on sale.)

GJS

Numbers look like Blizzard went all "Fuck this shit, here have your stupid drops and shut up!"

Too bad people will complain about something else soon.

People have already switched to complaining about the normalised distribution of random stat rolls, gotta give out those 1k dps weapons like candy instead.

scy

Bought some bracers for 3 mil and turned them into 20 dollars.
so good

I have a 1200 DPS 200 INT ~50% Crit Damage Two Hander that will never sell. I guess my Enchantress is about to just get a boss weapon :(

People have already switched to complaining about the normalised distribution of random stat rolls, gotta give out those 1k dps weapons like candy instead.

Raise the minimum damage on crafted Weapons. Convert shitty weapons into crafting gambles!

Radec

Drop rates has been raised, but good roll rates is still normal though.

Still getting a bunch of lvl62-63 that are worthless after grinding Act 1 for 2 hours.

Not mad since thats always has been for me lol.

panty

This pretty good for a barb? Pricecheck? Without INT goes for 2-5M.

ivPWcnC7qr8xv.png

Radec

I agree. People expect to get great loot after 1-2 hours?!

Edit : I got 150 hours logged with like 10 good items. I ain't even mad.

^
That's after the patch earlier, I've been grinding act 1-2 for like 50+ hours and still not getting any worth selling or using. I'm passed mad.

eek5

The big mace guys that do the jump slam attack in A2 may be bugged. Hit a champ pack and each one dropped loot as if they were the last to be killed :lol Didn't kill them all at the same time either.

n4lkE.jpg

scy

I'm more disappointed in myself for forgetting about the MF/GF market :| I wonder how much cahs I've vendored/salvaged when on autopilot.

eek5

I'm more disappointed in myself for forgetting about the MF/GF market :| I wonder how much cahs I've vendored/salvaged when on autopilot.

I think the worst part is 18% is max on rings but it isn't a nice round number so you've probably salvaged some thinking it wasn't a max MF roll :lol

syllogism

Damn, you people constantly bragging about RMAH or discussing your woes of not making a few hundred more dollars are annoying as hell.

Go give life to the Trade thread and change the title.
I agree that no one really cares how much gold or money you are making or not making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom