• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teitan

Neo Member
Trying this once more:
Since I'm not very good at pricing, I'd really appreciate some estimations about what this armor could go for in AH or RMAH (EU):

7CwwB.png

Tried to search for different 3-attribute-combinations and came up with some values that seem to justify putting it on the RMAH as I'd rather have lots of dex on my armor. Thanks in advance.

HenryHSH

How much are the patterns?

I had one drop and Perfect star cost me around 2M and made it back the same evening.

Means the buyer has to pay around 6.45mil? Imagine if you didn't have to go through AH.

Yep, up to 6.7M and even higher sometimes. I've had some trades through the trade channel but I sell them for 5.8-6M. I found it's not worth waiting for a buying on trade but I've come to hate the 15% fee. You can somewhat control the market price when there aren't many people selling.

mercviper

Found this off Siegebreaker when testing the A3 drops.

macebxd1o.png

It's better than what I have but hopefully I can sell it on RMAH before prices tank tooo much.

Put it up at $45 reserve, $60 buyout.

Neki

Everyone uses Emeralds in weapons, if you're not using LoH. Means Emeralds have the highest demand, dex and critical hit damage are super popular.

Cipherr

Wow, so I cleared Act 3 earlier, decided I would go in with my Barb to test a multiplayer game.

Getting 3 shot through 1200 resists with 52k HP and with the 25% damage debuff on the targets.

This is why public games are dead. I racked up 100k in repairs real quick clearing that one pack. Noone is going to want to play multiplayer with it like this. For the life of me I cannot figure out how I was taking that much damage. Same packs as I fight in single player, same HP, same resists, but I couldnt stay up longer than a few seconds on the same goddamn mobs.

Makes no sense if the damage increase is no longer in game.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wow, so I cleared Act 3 earlier, decided I would go in with my Barb to test a multiplayer game.

Getting 3 shot through 1200 resists with 52k HP and with the 25% damage debuff on the targets.

This is why public games are dead. I racked up 100k in repairs real quick clearing that one pack. Noone is going to want to play multiplayer with it like this. For the life of me I cannot figure out how I was taking that much damage. Same packs as I fight in single player, same HP, same resists, but I couldnt stay up longer than a few seconds on the same goddamn mobs.

Makes sense if people stack their damage resist and debuffs. Except most DH and Wizards don't do this and focus everything on escape and DPS.

Cipherr

Ran act 3 again today, and definitely noticed a huge buff in ilvl 63 drops. But since Act 2 was buffed as well, and since I can run act 2 so much faster than act 3, I'm still thinking act 2 might be the most efficient for drops. kind of hard to say. The problem with act 3 is that most of the maps are really huge, like Barracks, Keep Depths, etc and it's not as easy to simply skip trash as it is in act 2. In act 3 if you train around 100 trash mobs and run into a champ, chances are you're going to die, or at the very least you're going to waste a lot of time taking out the trash so you can safely kill the champ. In act 2 I can have 100 mobs hitting me at once and never even be in danger.

Im feeling the same way, kinda sad but Act 2's areas are nicer and seems to lend itself better to training and grabbing elite packs ASAP. Stuff in Act 3 is boring to look at (Keep depths tiles) and the mob variety is annoying for melee. Act 3's mobs are fantastic for ranged though. I really like Farming it with my DH, but not my Barb.

Totakeke

Im feeling the same way, kinda sad but Act 2's areas are nicer and seems to lend itself better to training and grabbing elite packs ASAP. Stuff in Act 3 is boring to look at (Keep depths tiles) and the mob variety is annoying for melee. Act 3's mobs are fantastic for ranged though. I really like Farming it with my DH, but not my Barb.

Yeah, that makes sense. Act 3 mob types are not as friendly for melee.

I'm shocked at how many 62s and 63s I'm getting in Act 2 now........

But not much to actually sell

By the time I get back from Europe I expect an "I win" button :p

Still though, I haven't seen any confirmation that 6 prop plans drop in Act 1 or 2 of Inferno, and personally I've gotten a number of 4 and 5 prop plans in act 2, but never a 6 prop plan, whereas I've gotten two 6 prop plans in Act 3. Incidentally *both* of them were from breaking the supply crane that you find in Underbridge, so now I have an incessnt need to break every supply crane I ever come across.

balddemon

Banned
I wouldn't call it an exploit. Just get lots of xp gear (vid I just watches the dude had 280/kill and a 25% ruby) and have a friend run you through arrest crater and the keep depths. Dude in vid got from 55-56 in 10 minutes

V_Arnold

RMAH gets introduced, requires Authenticator -> Everyone gets an authenticator -> Authenticator ACTUALLY defends your account -> Everyone is happy (except for those that speculated that hacks were on Blizz's side in the first place...)

linsivvi

Yes it sucks that most of the time you start the siegebreaker quest, the party is over the moment you see the first elite pack and people dropping in and out. Although you shouldn't be taking extra damage.

I got lucky just now though, found a random party that's pretty good and we made it all the way from the bridge to Azmodan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom