• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddemon

Banned
swordiy.png

Anyone sold anything similar? Was trying to put it on the RMAH but wasn't sure where to start/buy out it at.

i will just tell you right now, you are very very rich

900 dps with 750 loh? lol

LordCanti

You guys should see the amount of UNID'd level 63 items for sale right now. Everyone and their mother is having them drop since the hotfix.

TommyT

That's odd, because those guys with the big mallets in Act 1 (the guys that are always the elites in Wortham) don't seem to be avoidable like that. I used to try and run away from them (when I was weak as hell) and they'd always hit me from like 5 yards away no matter how early I ran. I suppose I may not have ever tried being behind them, though.

Yep, some of the wind up mobs also will twirl with you if you try and circle out of the path of their big swings. No matter how fast you circle them they lock on to you, spin like a goddamned top, and hit you anyway.

Yeah it was a surprise early on to see that those mobs actually track during their swing.

Ketch

have the people having AH troubles tried contacting Paypal aswell? I've never really dealt with them, just thought it might be worth a shot I guess... maybe they can see if there's something that might be triggering a warning at bliz? I don't know. Good luck you guys. totally sucks =(

LordCanti

Pants with

140 dex
200 vit
55 str
37 fire resist
2 socket.

Worth anything?

As a DH, I'd offer my second born child. I'm saving my first born for when the vit and dex are flipped.

How much does an unidentified LVL63 item go for?

You used to be able to get 1.5m for some of the better items (Hellion Crossbows for instance). After this hotfix? Who knows. Give it a few more days and they probably won't be worth much at all.

I'm a bit confused haha. This is clearly the best item I've found. I went to the trade chat and was getting told 5 mil but I supposed that's to be expected.

I guess my questions are would it sell for 250$ on RMAH?

Or should I just sell it on gold AH, with I guess what looks to be 40 mil as an okay starting price?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I still say there needs to be at least some reason to want to reroll a character. Even if it's purely aesthetic. Otherwise this is gonna get old.

LordCanti

I'm a bit confused haha. This is clearly the best item I've found. I went to the trade chat and was getting told 5 mil but I supposed that's to be expected.

I guess my questions are would it sell for 250$ on RMAH?

Or should I just sell it on gold AH, with I guess what looks to be 40 mil as an okay starting price?

Take the money. So many people here don't take the money for whatever reason; It's a game, and it's offering to pay for itself two or three fold. Don't spit in it's face.

balddemon

Banned
0804048.JPG

I hope I can sell this for some decent cash. The all res seems pretty high but the other main stats are pretty low.

yeah you could sell that. although the str is really low compared to what it could have, the vit is 123/200 and the all res is 1 off max

Switftlame

Neo Member
or, play the game move some money into your paypal and keep gold 2 this way u get to progress to enjoy the game and make money if all u care about is money go get a job or run a million bots.

Whats the best farming class? I have all the classes into act4 inferno except WD but none have great gear. I'm having trouble with elites in a3 on all of them =\

DSmalls84

I still have a Torchlight 1 key available if anyone wants it on Steam. Also have a Frozen Synapse key available. Figured someone from DiabloGaf would want it.

balddemon

Banned
yeah I know some gaffers that run bots and get like 200k an hour.

make it a day job and call it a day

so $0.50/hr? not bad,
if you're 12 and in china

Whats the best farming class? I have all the classes into act4 inferno except WD but none have great gear. I'm having trouble with elites in a3 on all of them =\

you could farm act 2. if you have a good dh that does lots of dmg i want to farm with you lol

LordCanti

yeah I know some gaffers that run bots and get like 200k an hour.

make it a day job and call it a day

It seems like the electricity to run a computer playing the game for an hour would be more than whatever 200k equates to in dollars.

There's no sense in getting a clearly $250 drop and then not selling it though. Pixels in exchange for $211 after fees? Yes please, every freaking time.

Neki

It seems like the electricity to run a computer playing the game for an hour would be more than whatever 200k equates to in dollars.

There's no sense in getting a clearly $250 drop and then not selling it though. Pixels in exchange for $211 after fees? Yes please, every freaking time.

Just asked, he said 700k/hour.

So that's actually really good. :p

Seriously, what the fuck are you guys selling that nets so much and how are you finding so many good items to sell? I feel like I've been playing for three days and haven't found shit worth selling.

Dahbomb

Seriously, what the fuck are you guys selling that nets so much and how are you finding so many good items to sell? I feel like I've been playing for three days and haven't found shit worth selling.
Crafting 6 prop gloves bro. It's a money machine. Some of those purchases are probably crafting material.

Mystery

Yeah, so I finished Act II in Inferno, and Act III is not being very nice to me. Can anyone here do a gear check for me and suggest what I should upgrade? It seems like any significant upgrades for me cost 10-20 million+, which I don't have. :(

I play Witch Doctor, and it was not until I hit Inferno that I realized that Witch Doctors can't play solo, and are supposed to be a support class.

Trickster

Crafting 6 prop gloves bro. It's a money machine. Some of those purchases are probably crafting material.

I dont get how that can be so profitable, are the craftable ilvl 62 gear just guaranteed to not be crap as often as the ilvl 62 gear you can find from elite mobs? Because after doing act 2 three times today, Ive found a single ilvl 62 item that was worth above a million.

Anustart

I dont get how that can be so profitable, are the craftable ilvl 62 gear just guaranteed to not be crap as often as the ilvl 62 gear you can find from elite mobs? Because after doing act 2 three times today, Ive found a single ilvl 62 item that was worth above a million.

It's just that you can craft so many. I put in a 3 million investment into crafting gloves, made 6 million, then lost it all :(

Dahbomb

It requires a hefty initial investment but once you acquire enough gold and crafting material you can pump out some items for the Gloves. Gloves can get IAS and Crit values making them extremely valuable.

They cost like 87K a pop and if you basically craft 10 million gold worth of Gloves then you are bound to get something that might sell for even 20-30 million and even then an average LVL63 glove that gets even a decent roll can go for a million easily (offsetting the cost of 10 crafts). You use some of the profits to buy more crafting materials and craft some more to make more money.

Oh and the recipe on the AH is worth like 38 million gold.

RDreamer

Yeah, so I finished Act II in Inferno, and Act III is not being very nice to me. Can anyone here do a gear check for me and suggest what I should upgrade? It seems like any significant upgrades for me cost 10-20 million+, which I don't have. :(

I play Witch Doctor, and it was not until I hit Inferno that I realized that Witch Doctors can't play solo, and are supposed to be a support class.

I'm stumped. That looks like Act 4-esque gear. Actually I saw a witch doctor in Act 4 with way worse gear than that. I mean if you were a melee class I'd say get more resists, but hell that looks really high for a witch doctor. Your life should be fine. Your dps is pretty awesome. I really don't know what to say besides maybe it's your build?

My Witch Doctor is sitting in Act 2, mostly because I haven't paid attention to him much, but if you're having a hard time with that stuff I'm not sure I'll be touching him for a while since I can't afford that kind of stuff for another character.

RkOwnage

Sold a 2h staff w/ 1188 dmg for 10 mil, I am assuming someone thought it was a 1 hander, and for that I feel bad....

but then I see the 10 million gold and I cheer up. I'm evil =/

LordCanti

Need some Rakanoth tips for wizard on hell.

I can't figure out how to not get charged or meleed.

What's a good start and build?

Does the Hydra + uhh...the little orb thing that absorbs hits at 20% health... trick still work? Basically you run that, and just Hydra Rakanoth over and over until he's dead. Someone on GAF did it for me when I still needed that achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom