• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufus

It was just "Experience" last time I looked at it. I think it is grouped in with the main stats now, "dex/int/str/etc."
Why, btw? What sense does that make? I noticed you can't search for attack speed on quivers, as well. Or am I just blind?

Game is going well. I'm almost up to 10mil, yay!

Hmm... I came up against the "you suck at killing elites" DOT debuff yesterday for the first time.

That's not very nice blizzard, I was getting them down slowly but surely. :(

ElyrionX

All quivers have attack speed so searching for it makes no sense.

WTF is this? So I guess it makes no sense to you to be using a +15% attack speed quiver over a +12% one?

EDIT: I've always wondered how anyone with half a brain can even omit searches by damage for sources, by block% for shield and by attack speed for quivers on the AH. It's truly incredible to me that someone at Blizzard would think this makes sense and now I've seen on GAF, not one but two people who actually thinks this is logical. LOL.

So I just went level 50 with my DH and tried Sharpshooter skill.

So now I understand all the fuss around it and why people play DH... Time to look for crit damage gear !

Is there a Diablo 3 trading thread?

Looking to sell this one in gold since I dont use RMAH

Malcoth's Focus (EU)

R63Tn.jpg

WTF is this? So I guess it makes no sense to you to be using a +15% attack speed quiver over a +12% one?

EDIT: I've always wondered how anyone with half a brain can even omit searches by damage for sources, by block% for shield and by attack speed for quivers on the AH. It's truly incredible to me that someone at Blizzard would think this makes sense and now I've seen on GAF, not one but two people who actually thinks this is logical. LOL.

Once i search for 100+ dex, max dyscypline, crit chance quivers i can sort manualy among those 10 or so results to find which have 15% IAS ;)

So I just went level 50 with my DH and tried Sharpshooter skill.

So now I understand all the fuss around it and why people play DH... Time to look for crit damage gear !

Don't forget that once SS is activated then your DPS meter is showing fake value what would happen if you had 100% crit chance.

Woo-Fu

Banned
If I found that I'd wear it, not sell it, lol.

I've got IAS and LoH on my current amulet, add crit on top of it and it goes from nice to incredible. Nothing on there entirely worthless to anybody, although the bleed is very close to it.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Just got this from act 1 trashmobs. There is no similar in the GAH/RMAH, so anyone can help me with a PC? (European servers)

loot3.jpg

Well, these are the stats that amulet can roll:

Attack Speed Increased by 6-7%
Each Hit Adds +304-448 Life
+11-12% Life
10.0-30.0% chance to inflict Bleed for 73-147–74-294 damage over 5 seconds.

+2 Random Magic Properties

Your 2 random magic properties were crit chance and crit damage, which are highly sought after in amulets. And since that particular amulet is highly sought after even without those things, it means you got something ridiculously valuable there.

You're riccccccchhhhhh bitch... im still super happy i sold a ring for 5 mil with been living off that for awhile.

How rare are 950+onehand crossbows

syllogism

If it was me I'd just hold onto it. The value of gold is gonna depreciate way faster than the value of an item like that.
I'm not so sure about that, gold is really low already and the crit rolls on it aren't great. LoH is also going to be less valuable once people transition to life steal

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I'm not so sure about that, gold is really low already and the crit rolls on it aren't great. LoH is also going to be less valuable once people transition to life steal

How often are you going to see a blackthorne's medal with crit chance at all? Let alone one with both crit chance and crit damage? The medicore crit chance roll is almost a non-issue, but of course it would be more sick if it had 8.5 crit chance.

syllogism

How often are you going to see a blackthorne's medal with crit chance at all? Let alone one with both crit chance and crit damage? The medicore crit chance roll is almost a non-issue, but of course it would be more sick if it had 8.5 crit chance.
Almost never, but you don't need a blackthorne's medal.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Almost never, but you don't need a blackthorne's medal.

You don't "need" any particular item, but this isn't the same as someone getting a perfect roll of a junk legendary that's still gonna be worthless. People pay like 20mil+ for blackthorne's medals that aren't even close to being as good as that one is.

syllogism

You don't "need" any particular item, but this isn't the same as someone getting a perfect roll of a junk legendary that's still gonna be worthless. People pay like 20mil+ for blackthorne's medals that aren't even close to being as good as that one is.
All I'm saying is that right now, on EU, it may be worth 150-200m, but its value will depreciate once people transition to life steal. It doesn't matter if the rolls are rare for blackthorne's medal if you can just buy a better rare instead.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
All I'm saying is that right now, on EU, it may be worth 150-200m, but its value will depreciate once people transition to life steal. It doesn't matter if the rolls are rare for blackthorne's medal if you can just buy a better rare instead.

And it'll still be more valuable than it is now.

zulux21

man, blizzard needs to figure out a way to stop the bots in trade chat, it's almost unusable. Maybe make it so you can't participate in trade chat unless you have a level 30 on your account or something (I rarely ever see anything going on there that doesn't require you to be level 60 anyways)

scy

If you're rich enough to afford the gear that makes it better than life on hit, that's the very few people who are still bothering to play to reach such lengths.

You need a lot less damage per hit than people think to match Life on Hit, to be honest. Especially when you consider the actual returns on Life on Hit for most skills. For instance, my Barb with 5% Life Steal gets more than enough with 20-30k Damage.

Most Monk and Witch Doctor builds are exceptions; Monk merely because they get such great returns from their primaries that they use for the majority of their DPS and WDs because stacking DoT builds returns are stupid amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom