• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I got that level 62 legendary spear, I think it's called empyrian messenger or something like that. Anyway I just got it, and guess what!?!?!? IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE.

There was a thread in the gaming side on that Mario 64 demo where the guys try to avoid the 1-up mushrooms as they chase mario around the level. Thats how i feel with legendaries right now. Im just trying to run away from them

Zertez

Anyone have a clue what Witch Doctor stuff is worth? I looked for a similar items on auction house and there were some high gold amounts but nobody was bidding on any items so I don't know how the heck to price it or if it's worth much. I figured the crit chance may be worth something I have no clue.

I2Ot5.jpg
That is a very nice mojo, one of the nicer mojos Ive seen for me at least. It has all the important stats for most WD builds, outside of LoH for tank doctors. I think a lot of tank doctors are using shields though, unsure I havent played around with that build much.

The int and top end dmg is a little low, but the high vit, mf, high crit rate and mana regen more than make up for it. The life per second is pretty nice for the way I play as well. There isnt a lot of people who play WD, but you should be able to get a lot for that mojo. Wish I had the money, I would buy it from you.

Sigmaah

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!
MkXSr.jpg

May not be $250 but fuck, I'M HAPPY!!!

I don't need to have my debit card info on paypal to get my guap right? I'm assuming it goes right into my paypal balance?

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!
MkXSr.jpg

May not be $250 but fuck, I'M HAPPY!!!

I don't need to have my debit card info on paypal to get my guap right? I'm assuming it goes right into my paypal balance?

What were the stats on it ?

I payed 800k gold for mine (no crit chance no socket sadly :) )

Anyone have a clue what Witch Doctor stuff is worth? I looked for a similar items on auction house and there were some high gold amounts but nobody was bidding on any items so I don't know how the heck to price it or if it's worth much. I figured the crit chance may be worth something I have no clue.

I2Ot5.jpg

int and damage are not that good. rest is really good. Keep it if you roll a WD. Regen mana isn't huge but it's here. Crit chance are very nice. I guess it's an very balance mojo.

Tom Penny

int and damage are not that good. rest is really good. Keep it if you roll a WD. Regen mana isn't huge but it's here. Crit chance are very nice. I guess it's an very balance mojo.

Yeah. I figured INT is their main stat and that was the things weakness. It will take me a long time to get a WD to 60 though. I'll have to think about that one.

Yeah. I figured INT is their main stat and that was the things weakness. It will take me a long time to get a WD to 60 though. I'll have to think about that one.

WD was my last character. Now it's my favorite one, much more fun to play than barb or even DH to me.

Leveling is fun. It has many cool and different skills. Also, zombie bears. Incredibly fun and powerful.

Also, look at this mother fucker, just look at it :

UHvy0.png

It's more badass than all the barbarian from arreat combined. Also, every tentacles (shoudlers, mask and snake mojo) are moving.

Tom Penny

WD was my last character. Now it's my favorite one, much more fun to play than barb or even DH to me.

Leveling is fun. It has many cool and different skills. Also, zombie bears. Incredibly fun and powerful.

Also, look at this mother fucker, just look at it :

UHvy0.png

It's more badass than all the barbarian from arreat combined. Also, every tentacles (shoudlers, mask and snake mojo) are moving.

I've been playing monk forever and need to branch out. I do like seeing dem zombie bears though :)

Sigmaah

What were the stats on it ?

I payed 800k gold for mine (no crit chance no socket sadly :) )

I Bought it for 1 mill Unid'd

It had 78 Dex, 4.0 crit chance, some fire res, and like a 1.9 chance to fear on hit. I'm sure it had some more stats but they weren't so called "good".

Zzoram

Has everyone complaining about the economy played Hardcore yet? Hardcore has a great economy. Inflation is kept in check by the stream of good items leaving the system due to character deaths. Lower level gear is worth more money since there are always new characters being leveled up, while in Softcore, people will likely make no more than 1 character of each class.

Danj

So I got my Wizard up to 20k DPS, how much DPS and resists and whatnot do I need before I'll be ready for Inferno? Also I really need a way to get millions of gold, instead of tens of thousands which is all I'm getting farming Hell right now.

Zzoram

So I got my Wizard up to 20k DPS, how much DPS and resists and whatnot do I need before I'll be ready for Inferno? Also I really need a way to get millions of gold, instead of tens of thousands which is all I'm getting farming Hell right now.

20K DPS can handle Act 1 Inferno and is borderline for Act 2 Inferno.

inky

Has everyone complaining about the economy played Hardcore yet? Hardcore has a great economy. Inflation is kept in check by the stream of good items leaving the system due to character deaths. Lower level gear is worth more money since there are always new characters being leveled up, while in Softcore, people will likely make no more than 1 character of each class.

I would, but latency spikes means I'll probably be frustrated by it more often than not.

Jrmint

Depends. Armor? HP? LoH? Life Regen? DPS? Life Steal? Block%? Block range?
Not sure on all of those but:
48k HP
10800 armor
19k armor
No life steal or loh I think.
15% block

This is just a cheap alt barb and I haven't had much issue at all up though the 3rd act 2 quest.

eek5

Not sure on all of those but:
48k HP
10800 armor
19k armor
No life steal or loh I think.
15% block

This is just a cheap alt barb and I haven't had much issue at all up though the 3rd act 2 quest.

You'll be fine if you get some way to heal (life regen/LoH). 10k armor is more than enough to make up for you only having 500 resis for A2

7J8dh.jpg

Is this really worth as much as the auction house wants me to believe? Is the damage bonus the thing people are primarily looking for? Never played a wizard.

Jrmint

Yea that was kind of my thinking.

I'll see what I can find for better life regen but currently Revenge and Charge works good for me.

syllogism

7J8dh.jpg

Is this really worth as much as the auction house wants me to believe? Is the damage bonus the thing people are primarily looking for? Never played a wizard.
I haven't looked at source market recently as I haven't basically played for 2 weeks, but yes that is good source and you should have no problem selling it. Wizards generally only care about a) base dmg, b) crit%, c) int d) arcane power on crit

Some builds don't need d) so the lack of it doesn't necessarily lower the value if the source is good in terms of pure dps. Vit/regen are a nice bonus and will definitely also make the source more attractive but very few will actively search for them. Sources don't need int to sell if the base damage is high enough, as is the case with your source.

I haven't looked at source market recently as I haven't basically played for 2 weeks, but yes that is good source and you should have no problem selling it. Wizards generally only care about a) base dmg, b) crit%, c) int d) arcane power on crit

Some builds don't need d) so the lack of it doesn't necessarily lower the value if the source is good in terms of pure dps. Vit/regen are a nice bonus and will definitely also make the source more attractive but very few will actively search for them. Sources don't need int to sell if the base damage is high enough, as is the case with your source.

Thanks! I nearly just sold it to the merchant, really need to look into whats good in other classes items.

Ashhong

How would people even find that source? I know that I search for some intel when I search sources, and theres no way to sort by damage.

I'll buy that source though...how much?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Thanks! I nearly just sold it to the merchant

Holy shit, close one. What made you think it wasn't good? The lack of INT?

The crit mass wizard builds make that particular source VERY desirable.

How would people even find that source? I know that I search for some intel when I search sources, and theres no way to sort by damage.

Search for crit 8%, and everything that comes up is already ilvl 62, which is the only way that damage mod is ever gonna get that high.

Sigmaah

PC on these gloves
FKgcI.jpg

Also, these dropped on me in 1 run act 1, dont think the mojo is worth anything lol but how much for the Ouro?
3O6I8.jpg

Dahbomb

40-50 million for the gloves according to the AH. $75-100 on the RMAH.

The Ouroborus prices are all over the place. 20 million+ maybe but it's better off in the RMAh for like $50+.

Tom Penny

40-50 million for the gloves according to the AH.

The Ouroborus prices are all over the place. 20 million+ maybe but it's better off in the RMAh for like $50+.

Why would an idiot spend 30 more million for 6% attack speed? Minus that you can easily get gloves that good. I bet my 8 crit chance 196 dex gloves do comparable damage for a few million if that.Probably more damage.

Dahbomb

Why would an idiot spend 30 more million for 6% attack speed? Minus that you can easily get gloves that good. I bet my 8 crit chance 196 dex gloves do comparable damage for a few million if that.
People like IAS + Crit chance + Crit damage + Dex on a glove all in one roll. That one extra affix boosts the price up dramatically. It's all about those incremental increases. I have seen people buy similar stuff for much more... there are idiots out there just gotta capitalize off of them.

Tom Penny

People like IAS + Crit chance + Crit damage + Dex on a glove all in one roll. That one extra affix boosts the price up dramatically. It's all about those incremental increases. I have seen people buy similar stuff for much more... there are idiots out there just gotta capitalize off of them.

I can buy 5.5 crit chance 20+ crit damage 100 dex gloves for 10K. Your paying 40 million for resist and attack speed LOL LOL

Sigmaah

40-50 million for the gloves according to the AH. $75-100 on the RMAH.

FOR THEM GLOVES? WOO!

20 mill plus maybe? damn I'm happy, ill put it up on RMAH for dat $50.

Bought a sword with 180 int, 150 vit with 900 dps for 400k in a buyout. An upgrade for my wiz.

Now, I look at my characters and any main weapons upgrade would cost 2 millions... when none of my weapons costed me more than 400k...

I feel sad...

I'm broke to upgrade, but I'm not stuffed enough to farm act 2 casualy

Dahbomb

Same glove with a few less dex are a few hundred grand on AH....not sure were you get multi millions.
NA? I checked the AH both on gold and RMAH, that's what I got. A lot of similar but worse gloves were posted for a lot higher. Of course most of them aren't selling or will not sell but the fact that the market seems to value those gloves at around that price range is telling. Outliers excluded of course.

Any item that ends up having more than 3 worthy attributes becomes difficult to gauge price wise for both the buyer and seller. You can easily get away with a lot, I know I have.

Quick question. I got a 977 dps 1h sword drop, probably my best drop so far (I've not been a lucky bunny). Stats are neither here nor there, but it has a socket. What's best (in terms of sale value) to throw in there you reckon? People seem to like life on hit, but obviously I can throw a whole chunk of crit damage on there too.

Suggestions?

Natiko

Banned
I don't think I'm ever going to be able to afford a better weapon. I got my current bow for only 2000 gold through pure luck and now every time I try to find a better one they're absurdly expensive. Mine has 99% crit damage (49 base and 50 socketed), 655 life on hit, 174 dex, and some damage modifiers that come out to 648.2 DPS. I keep hoping to find something with more DPS without giving up the good stats but I can't afford tens of millions of gold :(

purg3

slept with Malkin
Hit 60 on my Barb, going to finally try and clear Inferno after getting stuck on A3 with my DH.
I was able to put together an budget Inferno gear set for about ~600k. You think I will make it with these stats?

Armor 11k(buffed)
HP 49k
DPS 10k
LOH 1k
Resists(buffed)-lowest buffed is like 600/700, highest is phys at 900
Block 20%

Shadow780

Man what kind of resist and LoH do you need on barbs to not worry too much on act 2 farming?

I can reach ~900 on resists post-buff and 1200 LoH but arcane and molten still gets me pretty good.

Danj

I don't think I'm ever going to be able to afford a better weapon. I got my current bow for only 2000 gold through pure luck and now every time I try to find a better one they're absurdly expensive. Mine has 99% crit damage (49 base and 50 socketed), 655 life on hit, 174 dex, and some damage modifiers that come out to 648.2 DPS. I keep hoping to find something with more DPS without giving up the good stats but I can't afford tens of millions of gold :(

I don't know how everyone else seems to manage to get millions of gold. I've never had more than a couple of hundred thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom