• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmaah

If nothing shows up, it's because of the high vita. I'm not sure how much DH's value that these days.

True, but some DH's are trying to 'tank' so hopefully this weapon is good for that. Heck, even I wanna try to tank as a DH lol.

Also, if that list for 1.04 was real, I'd be super happy, but nope...

Finally reached 300 MF (including 5 stacks and enchantress)

Svartnatt

DiabloGAF,

This dropped for me last night, was wondering what value it has. Decent vitality, armor, hp regen, and magic find, but not great. No main stat, but the three sockets means any class can use it by slotting in gems.

Kinda hard to search for comparable items because any 3 of these affixes together with these values returns mediocre stuff, but I'm wondering if all together it might be worth anything? Or should I just salvage it?

MSs8L.jpg

Thanks!

Try to balance against 120 dex 150 vit 15% MF torso.

And put emeralds into it.

that fire resist makes it more atractive to monks than other classes.

yacobod

Banned
What a joke. 10 straight hours of downtime? Are these guys amateurs?

Edit - Impressive. 13 hours now.

I'm glad I walked away from the game a month ago and haven't missed it one bit. Got a fair amount of gameplay out of my $60 bucks though. Probably logged around 120 hours on my wizard, but D3 didn't do it for me like D2 did 7-10 years ago.

Try to balance against 120 dex 150 vit 15% MF torso.

And put emeralds into it.

that fire resist makes it more atractive to monks than other classes.

It's got no double stacked All resists though. So probably not that much. Unless I'm making up a ton of resists somewhere else. I need 600 all resist to comfortably farm act II.

Probably act I farming gear.

I upgraded my phone to another version (complete wipe) and forgot to remove my mobile authenticator on my account. So now I can't login since my mobile authenticator now is not yet tied to my account. :(

Man ... bracers are going to be a pain to replace.

My current bracers have 150+ dex, 65 Vit, 65 all resists, 45 arcane resist. I know I'm going to have to sacrifice some dex with the addition of cirt chance, but finding some with vit is a pain. At least what's available right now. I only have 32K HP, so I don't want to sacrifice too much.

Danj

I upgraded my phone to another version (complete wipe) and forgot to remove my mobile authenticator on my account. So now I can't login since my mobile authenticator now is not yet tied to my account. :(

Next time keep a note of your Restore Code (should have been given to you when you installed the authenticator) and you will be able to restore it even if you wipe your phone.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Regarding the real-money auction house, our primary goal for including this in the game was to provide convenience and peace of mind for those players who might otherwise turn to third-party services to buy items. Black market trading sites can put accounts at risk and create many customer service challenges

Meanwhile, the popular topics for the the past few weeks on the forum has been like this

WbGoZ.jpg

scy

Hm. This week we have seen this bullshit teaser, so even in best case scenario, next monday is blog time, and aug 14 is 1.0.4 time? Right around gamescom? Fuck? And if it is later, then it stinks.

1.0.4 on my birthday!

They'll find a way to push it to the end of August somehow.

1.0.4 on my birthday!

They'll find a way to push it to the end of August somehow.

I go to Coasta Rica on Aug 17th returning on the 27th. The selfish part of me hopes that if it doesn't come next week, it doesn't come until the end of the month. HAHA.

eek5

Meanwhile, the popular topics for the the past few weeks on the forum has been like this

http://i.imgur.com/WbGoZ.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]
I find it pretty weird that NOBODY moderates that trading subforum lmao.

As far as 1.0.4 timing goes.. the update is pretty ambitious. I mean they're going to fix an entire class (WD), balance (buff) all the unused runes AND redo most of the legendaries? They should take their time. The last thing we need is another rushed/half-assed update that will need further fixing.

It's kinda crazy to schedule it for one patch - they should be changing few runes every week and observing impact of those changes.

Would be better for PR too.

eek5

It's kinda crazy to schedule it for one patch - they should be changing few runes every week and observing impact of those changes.

Would it really, though? You'd just have QQ every week about how X rune wasn't buffed and how Y rune is now so OP compared to everything. lol

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

Should have just had a proper beta, IMO.

The "best testers in the world" are apparently not good enough.

V_Arnold

Should have just had a proper beta, IMO.

The "best testers in the world" are apparently not good enough.

Fuck that! They should have PTR RIGHT NOW.
WoW has ptr. StarCraft II has ptr. No point in not having D3 ptr as well. Absolutely no point.

Not only could they have polished Act3/IV better with earlier feedback (they will do it now, but anyway), they could test out stuff. And those kinds of things get communities moving. I remember when I was active in WoW and saw all the new PTR stuff and new datamined items and quests - those keep you in the game, even if you cant access it yet on the live realm.

Svafnir

So I am hosting the biggest Diablo 3 giveaway ever on my website, it starts today. Thought some of you guys might be interested in some free loot. I am giving away 1,710 items with a mix of item level 62 & 63 and 186 level 60+ crafted Legendary items to be spread out to 100 winners.

For more info check here!

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
So I am hosting the biggest Diablo 3 giveaway ever on my website, it starts today. Thought some of you guys might be interested in some free loot. I am giving away 1,710 items with a mix of item level 62 & 63 and 186 level 60+ crafted Legendary items to be spread out to 100 winners.

Nice! Is it US-servers-only?

Jrmint

Nice thanks man. When is the give away going to be?

Svafnir

Nice thanks man. When is the give away going to be?

It's open to enter until August 15th @ 11:59PM and winners will be picked the day after. Will stream all the giving away of items, also gonna be posting a video of all the 1710 items soon. (I had to buy 3 extra accounts to hold all the items)

So yeah just trying to get the word out of the contest till then, was a lot of work to get all the items.

Jrmint

It's open to enter until August 15th @ 11:59PM and winners will be picked the day after. Will stream all the giving away of items, also gonna be posting a video of all the 1710 items soon. (I had to buy 3 extra accounts to hold all the items)

So yeah just trying to get the word out of the contest till then, was a lot of work to get all the items.

Really cool thing for you to do :)

Just entered!

As far as 1.0.4 timing goes.. the update is pretty ambitious. I mean they're going to fix an entire class (WD), balance (buff) all the unused runes AND redo most of the legendaries? They should take their time. The last thing we need is another rushed/half-assed update that will need further fixing.

Is this a confirmed thing? Significant changes to the class would get me excited to gear him up.

Sigmaah

Base DPS at 49K with 44% chance to crit, that 2.35 attack speed! and my movement speed is 19%, I run so fast!

Just need some more crit damage and I'll be satisfied.

Q6ZMN.jpg

Dahbomb

Base DPS at 49K with 44% chance to crit, that 2.35 attack speed! and my movement speed is 19%, I run so fast!

Just need some more crit damage and I'll be satisfied.

Q6ZMN.jpg
Why do you have a one handed weapon?

Your DPS is going to sky rocket when you switch to a powerful 1200-1300 DPS 2 hand Xbow.

I think you also need to work on your skills. I don't think Ball Lightning is cutting it anymore for you, I think you should try out Cold Shots with Cull of the Weak and changing to the Devouring Arrow (the red shot one). Also with that high DPS you can even try out Jagged Spike which is the Caltrops that does weapon damage meaning you can stack them at a spot for high damage. You have a ton of Dex from the last time I played with you so you can put that to good use.

You should be able to clear Act 2 easily as long as you don't get hit (resists are a joke but glass cannon gonna glass cannon). I don't know about Act 3 though, you should try to progressing with a tank character as your partner.

Dahbomb

Vit is not that useful for you at all especially with that resist. You will still get 1-2 shotted.

That max disc is very nice though but IMO you have to make a choice. Sell that weapon and get a 2 hander that's in the 1200-1300 range at least. From my experience having 50 disc is just enough to progress you through Inferno, if you aren't getting by with that much disc then the problem is that your damage isn't high enough. IMO the disc is just there to prevent you from getting 1-2 shotted and then making space so you can kill stuff.

Sigmaah

Vit is not that useful for you at all especially with that resist. You will still get 1-2 shotted.

That max disc is very nice though but IMO you have to make a choice. Sell that weapon and get a 2 hander that's in the 1200-1300 range at least. From my experience having 50 disc is just enough to progress you through Inferno, if you aren't getting by with that much disc then the problem is that your damage isn't high enough. IMO the disc is just there to prevent you from getting 1-2 shotted and then making space so you can kill stuff.

True, I keep thinking that I'm gonna be farming act 1 lol. Gotta remember that I gotta advance to further acts. The disc is there to prevent me from getting 1-2 shotted, fucking hate dying so quick. 50 disc is good enough for me, I just need to know how much to sell that 1h for. also, cold shots and cull of weak? I don't see that anywhere in the skill set (maybe I'm blind lol).

EDIT: Nvm, found cull, but cold shots? Frost Arrows?

First farming in VoA was glorius yesterday :)

First while collecting stacks gold boots fallen (after identifying 220 dex 70 vit fire walkers), then i got a gloves with 25% GF , 15% MF and dex and few more items that will sell for spare change :D

koji

First farming in VoA was glorius yesterday :)

First while collecting stacks gold boots fallen (after identifying 220 dex 70 vit fire walkers), then i got a gloves with 25% GF , 15% MF and dex and few more items that will sell for spare change :D

I'd love to do more A2 farming myself but I've got a 320MF set for A1 and it's hard to pass that up... Setpiece I picked up last night was in act2 though with 5stacks and no bonus MF.

I'd love to do more A2 farming myself but I've got a 320MF set for A1 and it's hard to pass that up... Setpiece I picked up last night was in act2 though with 5stacks and no bonus MF.

Are we really sure that higher act doesn't increase quality of items ?

I think i found most of my items that were sellable for >500k in act2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom