• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoDad

Is there anything that they haven't nerfed yet?

Fucking blizzard

They haven't nerfed Elites.. which are the best way to farm, and what i can't kill in Inferno Act 3.. My DPS is too low.. only doing 5k, but my LOH is 900.. i need a better weapon, so I want to farm act 3.. i don't want to wait for patch 1.03.. found the ice cave, gave me crap, don't know if it's worth the hassle of working through.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I'm sure there's some place out there that still untouched. But if it goes to youtube, blizz will most likely nerf it.

They want you to buy items in RMAH!

They must have the D team working on D3, what could have been an amazing experience has been shittied up left and right from all angles. Can't wait to see how the damn patch turns out..

Neki

Giveaway #2 (North American servers only!)

No tricks, no smoke, no mirrors. These are some decent weapons for fresh 60's, or Act 1 Inferno 60's that I'm donating because I have no use for them, and I'm sure gaffers would make better use of it than letting it rot in my stash. All of these items dropped from Act 3 Inferno+. :p

1liTA.png

You can choose one item, and after time has expired, I will roll for each item. Meaning six people are getting new items! The more people who want a weapon, the less chance you'll have less of getting it.

All you need to do is PM your GAF name and battletag and the item you want and you'll be entered.

All winners will get a free Exalted Pallium Shoulders recipe, free of charge, courtesy of Artanisix

The raffle will end 5PM Mountain Time on June 15th (Friday).

Quote for new page!

LordCanti

I like the freedom the RMAH gives me in terms of being able to list things in the gold auction house. I don't have to worry about running out of slots now, so I can just put whatever up for any price, and if it doesn't sell, who cares? I also really enjoy the fifty additional storage spaces it provides ;P

I just like the popup saying something has sold man.. don't judge me!! :(

Well, that I understand at least. That does feel amazing every time.

Sarcasm

So..on my BB HC toon...how is dual wielding? I only ask cause I currently don't have any gear and it increases my DPS..I matched the DPS on weapons (by drops don't worry didn't buy anything).

ezekial45

Banned
I'm auctioning off some stuff now, and I just wanted to know what I could get for this item.

l0Agi.png

It's my only legendary item. I'm a lvl 42 monk, and I'm still using it. The best belt i could get my hands off get me a 32.27 damage reduction off from this.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Normal mobs are killing me in two or three hits. lol

That never changes as a witch doctor past act 1 inferno unless you go super-tanky with lots of life-on-hit.

The answer for most WD is to stack Increased Attack Speed and Run Speed and kite everything. It doesn't matter that they can 2 or 3 hit you because your main tactic is to avoid getting hit at all costs. :)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
$300/~450 or so from Blizzard in my Paypal. They're depositing larger amounts now apparently. Might wanna check if you're expecting.

Also the payment comes from Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. So those worried about chargebacks, don't be.

rCIZZLE

I'm auctioning off some stuff now, and I just wanted to know what I could get for this item.

l0Agi.png

It's my only legendary item. I'm a lvl 42 monk, and I'm still using it. The best belt i could get my hands off get me a 32.27 damage reduction off from this.

Not much. Someone will probably buy it for the leveling potential early on though.

Anustart

Rmah just boggles my mind. I see so many people selling items worse than the ones I have up for half the price, yet my items just sit there :/

LordCanti

Is 13.3 life per spirit spent decent on a monk fist? (600 DPS) Or is that really low?

Rmah just boggles my mind. I see so many people selling items worse than the ones I have up for half the price, yet my items just sit there :/

It's information overload right now. No one can find your items, so they can't buy them.

When the only three options are vendoring, salvaging, or a Hail Mary on the RMAH I'll take the Hail Mary.

Fair enough.

Woo-Fu

Banned
I don't get the mentality of people that put up items for $2. After the fees, you make...what...70 cents?

I have a lot of $2 auctions. I'm not going to cash them out, though, I'm going to turn around and spend those blizzard bucks on stuff in the RMAH.

I took a bunch of stuff that had just failed to sell on the GAH and put them up for $2 to $10 each on the RMAH and 3 of them sold. Then I turned around and used that funny money to buy stuff that I couldn't find for a reasonable gold price.

$2 of funny money got me a pair of 147 int, 20 magic find gloves for my MF set, for instance.

When the only three options are vendoring, salvaging, or a Hail Mary on the RMAH I'll take the Hail Mary.

Instro

I just started Act 2 on Inferno (Act 1 was not that difficult at all for me), and I am getting my ass kicked as a WD, even against normal mobs. I guess I need to farm for better gear...

Here's my current stats:

1Gcppl.jpg

Yeah I have 19k dps and 4k armor on my WD and I struggled getting to Alcarnus, although I was taking on every elite mob I found. Those bugs are the worst. You definitely need to buff up.

purg3

slept with Malkin
don't know what happened but finally made some good progress in inferno. Also got a legendary drop, which was my first one since Act 1 normal...Got Promise of Glory bracers with Int/Vit roll. Feels good to make progress after being stuck on the same quest for the past couple of days. Should be able to close out Act 2 tomorrow.

eek5

There should be an achievement for buying something from RMAH

Barbarians, duel wielding or no?

I do it on bosses that don't hit hard where I can get life back easily. It's scary as shit on regular enemies at least in a3 and above though

You...you sure it wasn't a 4 prop? :p

Made a second one to confirm (it's even worse than the first one) but it had 5 props

Now I'm broke

edit: damn, second one rolled +40% damage. If it's elemental damage was as good as the first ones it'd be in the 1k range

Must not...make...another...one

alot of times the plan will double stack STR, VIT etc. and you will get some crazy high value. technically it's 5 prop but won't show up as 80 INT, 80 INT but instead just be 160 INT on 1 line.

alot of times the plan will double stack STR, VIT etc. and you will get some crazy high value. technically it's 5 prop but won't show up as 80 INT, 80 INT but instead just be 160 INT on 1 line.

I got 230 strength and Intelligence on the first one :(

If it was dex and vitality I might have been able to sell it

I'm struggling to not roll the dice again

MY FORTUNE MAY BE ONE DICE ROLL AWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom