• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Ponies was kind of a disappointment for me. There's only one resplendent chest, and overall you get very few rares. There's no boss, so you're not even guaranteed a single rare from anything other than the chest.

maybe beef up your magic find gear. i find rares from random chest/unique enemy drops there

zon

You're not supposed to survive. You're supposed to whittle away 25%, die, come back, whittle away 25% more, and repeat this until it's dead.

I can't do that. After the respawn timer reaches 10+ seconds the mobs regain all their hp.

Doesn't matter. Once it gets to the 10s timer, they're healing no matter what.

That is the strategy though; Get em near the WP, hit them as much as you can, WP back to camp (heal), then come back before 10s is up and repeat.

Oh what the fuck, lol. How could Blizzard fuck this up so badly.

Cipherr

Im am in tears laughing right now at Kripps stream. Hes reading his hatemail since the game is down, and some of this shit is gold.

theta11

Bring your DEX up I guess? Hard to replace a 900 LOH weapon but raising your dex should be easier especially since you don't have to gear around it anymore. I have like 800 LoH but it's in my rings/amulets so I gotta work around them.

I'm seriously considering how viable 2h is, If you can get your DPS over say 40k with reasonable amount of defense you should be able to kill elites pretty fast.

Something like this:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#bkgYRj!YXU!caYccc

Stasis

Serious question:

Does anyone know if we'll be able to sell characters on the RMAH? I vaguely remember a post or article about this a LONG time ago, and I just want to know if there was any truth to it. I imagine selling them somewhere outside of their own system would be against the TOS/EULA, but I'd like to know if they're intending on allowing it within the game, somehow.

I'd imagine no, but I'm just making sure.

Furious Charge w/ Dreadnaught: This will allow you to move while jailed which might just save your life against jailer + arcane/desecrator. I haven't tried other runes because honestly there is nothing that can compete with regaining 8% of your life for every enemy hit. This skill can be used to escape from large groups as well. Note: I think FC is 100% necessary if you want to do Siegebreaker runs quickly because you can charge into his stomache and sometimes do the entire fight without getting hit once.

I've heard pepole talk about getting under Siegebreakers stomach, but I didn't know it resulted in him glitching and not being able to hit you. I've gotten under his stomach with leap a few times, but he just picks me up and throws me on the ground. Does it only work with FC and not Leap for some reason?

Lately I've just been straight tanking him. Literally just stand there and take his hits. When he does the 3 powerful hits in a row, often times it either procs revenge or I block most of it. When I do get down to low HP, I just hit Ignore Pain and my LoH gets me back up.

Usually when SB is at about 60% I'm low on HP and all my ass-savers are on cooldown so I start kiting until I can pop a potion and my cooldowns are back up, then I go back to tanking. My enchantress is doing decent dps all the while so it's not that bad. Guess it takes me about 7ish minutes to kill him this way.

Dreavus

Serious question:

Does anyone know if we'll be able to sell characters on the RMAH? I vaguely remember a post or article about this a LONG time ago, and I just want to know if there was any truth to it. I imagine selling them somewhere outside of their own system would be against the TOS/EULA, but I'd like to know if they're intending on allowing it within the game, somehow.

I'd imagine no, but I'm just making sure.

What would be the point though? Leveling to 60 is relatively quick, and it's not like there are specific specs you need to worry about. The gear makes the character.

I can't do that. After the respawn timer reaches 10+ seconds the mobs regain all their hp.

Oh what the fuck, lol. How could Blizzard fuck this up so badly.

Yea Inferno is fucked right now. I suggest farming Act I for items to sell for gold to buy upgrades, or if that bores you to tears, perhaps waiting for 1.03

eek5

I've heard pepole talk about getting under Siegebreakers stomach, but I didn't know it resulted in him glitching and not doing anything. I've gotten under his stomach with leap a few times, but he just picks me up and throws me on the ground. Does it only work with FC and not Leap for some reason?

Lately I've just been straight tanking him. Literally just stand there and take his hits. When he does the 3 powerful hits in a row, often times it either procs revenge or I block most of it. When I do get down to low HP, I just hit Ignore Pain and my LoH gets me back up.

Usually when SB is at about 60% I'm low on HP and all my ass-savers are on cooldown so I start kiting until I can pop a potion and my cooldowns are back up, then I go back to tanking. My enchantress is doing decent dps all the while so it's not that bad.

Yeah I can tank him sometimes as long as I block one of the hits on his 3 hit combo. If I don't I can sometimes die though so it's a bit too risky for me even if I have 40% block chance.

I haven't tried getting under him by other methods but FC puts you right in front of his rear legs. He can still phantom grab you but by then your FC is usually off CD and you can just go under him again. His 3 hit combo completely misses. He can sometimes charge but it's very, very rare when you're beneath him.

Doesn't matter. Once it gets to the 10s timer, they're healing no matter what.

That is the strategy though; Get em near the WP, hit them as much as you can, WP back to camp (heal), then come back before 10s is up and repeat.

I don't die too often, and can usually take elite mobs down before they can me. At least, I don't just corpse run over and over and over, like is suggested here.

I just kite them around with Blizzard and Venom Hydras, and pouind away with the seeking Magic Missile (around corners FTW) when I'm far enough away. I have Magic Weapon to increase my DPS to ~35K, and about 550 resist all (I need new pants, though. No AR on them, saving up). I have +12% run speed on my boots with an extra 6% on an amulet I bought, which makes kiting infinitely easier than if you had 0% run speed. It costs a bit of stats unless you pay out the ass, but the extra distance you put between you and the enemies more than makes up for Vit you lose, and it makes you die a lot less, which means more "DPS", in a sense. I have ~30K health, but, again, I'm in the process of getting better gear. I pop my teleport with the clones (I'm tired, ok?!) to get away from mobs that are getting too close for comfort.

I can do a decent chunk of Act II like this, but honestly, I'm just getting bored of the game at this point. I can take a good chunk of elite packs, but some are just impossible--see: burrowers that also shield when they come up :mad:. Surprisingly, though, invulnerable minions aren't THAT bad with this build, since a lot of my damage is AOE anyway and usually hits the elite boss leader anyway.

LordCanti

It was extended (as always)

YRjYA.jpg

Yeah I can tank him sometimes as long as I block one of the hits on his 3 hit combo. If I don't I can sometimes die though so it's a bit too risky for me even if I have 40% block chance.

I haven't tried getting under him by other methods but FC puts you right in front of his rear legs. He can still phantom grab you but by then your FC is usually off CD and you can just go under him again. His 3 hit combo completely misses. He can sometimes charge but it's very, very rare when you're beneath him.

Ahh interesting, I've never died to it but I've gotten close. I guess it's becaus I always use Threatening Shout.

That reminds me, I've been thinking about getting an 18% or more String of Ears specifically for Siegebreaker. Should make tanking him a complete joke.

It's hard to justify using it in general situations since you give up a massive amount of vit, resist, and other stats like strength, but it makes a great situational swap-in. Or maybe I should think about it in reverse. Keep it on all the time and have a situational swap out. Seems like most of what i die to is massive melee hits.

Only have about 5m gold right now though so not enough to buy a really great one.

Ahh interesting, I've never died to it but I've gotten close. I guess it's becaus I always use Threatening Shout.

That reminds me, I've been thinking about getting an 18% or more String of Ears specifically for Siegebreaker. Should make tanking him a complete joke.

It's hard to justify using it in general situations since you give up a massive amount of vit, resist, and other stats like strength, but it makes a great situational swap-in. Or maybe I should think about it in reverse. Keep it on all the time and have a situational swap out. Seems like most of what i die to is massive melee hits.

Only have about 5m gold right now though so not enough to buy a really great one.

You can't hot swap, though--unless you don't mind losing your NV.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WkYVPg!beV!acZcZZ

Most people insist that Furious Charge / Dreadnaught is better than Ground Stomp but I will go to my grave disagreeing. Ground Stomp with the increased effect range and vortex rune basically means that 33% of the time most of the battlefield is incapacitated. Not only that, but I get like 20 mobs within Revenge range of me meaning I'm guaranteed a full health bar every Revenge. Champs I think get a reduced duration on the stun but I think it's still 2-3 seconds. if I'm fighting champ I often try to fight them around as many other monsters as possible so that Ground stomp / Revenge gives me a full health bar every time. This doesn't work with enemies that hit like trucks though, such as Swift Skull Cleavers, but is great on archers, the little goblins that spawn from prophets, and lots of other kinds of enemies. Maybe if you like to kite / run away from shit / wait for cooldowns then something like Furious Charge is better, but personally I like to stand there and hold the mouse button down until shit is dead.

Sometimes I change out Threatening Shout for Leap, and on Leap I often flip flop between the armor rune and the Stun rune. I think the armor rune is probably better though. I use it as a normal defensive cooldown every time it's up more often than I use it to actually escape something.

The only champs that give me trouble anymore regardless of affix combination are Icy Quillbacks (easily the most annoying enemy AI in the game, fuck these assholes).

Still, I can't kill everything. Certain combinations will always be impossible. Ones that come to mind are:

* invulnerable minion swift skull cleavers
* Anything with arcane in the bridge stores on the bridge of korsikk
* Desecrator Illusionist (Illusionist is usually a Barbarian's best friend, but when you have desecrator too it's literally impossible to get out of the fire)
* Fire chains are almost always hard. I can manage it sometimes but not others.

Strategy, not much. Soon as I see a champ I just pop WotB and try to burn one down. Run to waypoint / heal at the priest as needed. Micro my guy to get out of desecration / avoid arcane sentries / etc.

make sure your companion is geared. My enchantress does 5k dps which is a huge percentage increase over a barb's normal dps. Speaking of which, what's your dps? Mine is about 19k.

Edit: Oh, also I have about 600 Loh and i get about 2.2 ~ 2.3 attacks per second

Thanks for the tips! I'll mess around with some stuff tomorrow.

My DPS isn't great. It's something around 14k unbuffed (I'm using Maniac instead of Sidearm) at the moment.

Do you find Threatening Shout particularly effective? I've been using Ignore Pain with Ignorance is Bliss, but I may swap it out for Threatening Shout if it's good for reducing damage.

Anyway, I have a lot of stuff to try out. What's your block rating like? I feel like I'm losing a ton of stat/resist potential using Justice Lantern and Helm of Command just to get their block % increases, and I'm not sure it's worth it. My stats are kind of poor as a result.

Stasis

What would be the point though? Leveling to 60 is relatively quick, and it's not like there are specific specs you need to worry about. The gear makes the character.

*shrug*

There are people spending money to gear up rather than farm it... perhaps they'd like additional 60's without spending the time leveling them? I've got 2 I'd list for not all that much, that has to be valuable to someone, right?

Edit: You also have to take into consideration that they'd obviously come equipped. Could be a way of just selling/buying a full gear set.

Thanks for the tips! I'll mess around with some stuff tomorrow.

My DPS isn't great. It's something around 14k unbuffed (I'm using Maniac instead of Sidearm) at the moment.

Do you find Threatening Shout particularly effective? I've been using Ignore Pain with Ignorance is Bliss, but I may swap it out for Threatening Shout if it's good for reducing damage.

Anyway, I have a lot of stuff to try out. What's your block rating like? I feel like I'm losing a ton of stat/resist potential using Justice Lantern and Helm of Command just to get their block % increases, and I'm not sure it's worth it. My stats are kind of poor as a result.

I'm in the same boat, it's really painful giving up so many stats for block%. What I will say is that I noticed a huge difference after I swapped out my helmet, even though my previous one had tons of resist and vit.

Does your HoC have a socket?

I don't have a Justice Lantern and it's still hard to convince myself it's worth it. Maybe one day when I get some disposable income I'll get one just to experiment.

Threatening Shout is pretty damned effective.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/47114-damage-and-survivability-spreadsheet/

Play around with this spreadsheet.

When I put in Threatening Shout, I end up with about 31.5% more effective health than without it. That's a pretty big gain. Warcry with Impunity, for comparison, gives me a 46.2% increase in effective health. So it's about 25% less effective than Warcry. Which is to say, it's still pretty damn effective.

Are we talking a piece of equipment here? Sorry, I'm not familiar with Barbs at all.

Oh yea. String of Ears is a Legendary belt, that's what I was talking about :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

Are you seriously going to tell me you like farming Inferno more than leveling classes to 60? :p

Yes leveling is the best part, but with static maps and quests, it gets so boring for me.

And at the end of hell, 90% of the items you''ve found won't work in Inferno. :/

Hahah, well yes, that's true, but I'm having a ball leveling each of the different classes through to 60.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in the same boat, it's really painful giving up so many stats for block%. What I will say is that I noticed a huge difference after I swapped out my helmet, even though my previous one had tons of resist and vit.

Does your HoC have a socket?

I don't have a Justice Lantern and it's still hard to convince myself it's worth it. Maybe one day when I get some disposable income I'll get one just to experiment.

Threatening Shout is pretty damned effective.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/47114-damage-and-survivability-spreadsheet/

Play around with this spreadsheet.

When I put in Threatening Shout, I end up with about 31.5% more effective health than without it. That's a pretty big gain.

Oh yea. String of Ears is a Legendary belt, that's what I was talking about :)

Thanks for the spreadsheet share!

The Helm of Command I have doesn't have a socket. I got it dirt cheap when I was poor for like 200k. I might try to find another one if I can come across some gold again.

I've got a Storm Shield, Helm of Command and Justice Lantern for a combined 48% block rating. I'm really surprised how badly I get beat down despite having the chance to block almost half of incoming hits.

Are you using a String of Ears? I'm thinking about saving up for one, but I'm not sure if I can give up even more raw stats/resists for another Legendary with a unique attribute.

There are a lot of ways to approach A3. I think the biggest thing is you want to be able to mitigate some of the harder hits as much as possible. Whether you do this by stunning enemies that burst high damage, using skills like leap/ignore pain/threatening shout to help mitigate the damage, or just plain deal damage from far away with sprint/rltw or weapon throw is really up to you. I think all these approaches have some merit and can certainly work for you.

The second thing with A3 is that you're going to be taking massive amounts of damage. It won't be uncommon for a 50k hp pool to drop 20-30% which means you need ways to quickly heal. Pots are important but you're going to need other ways to heal. Usually this means praying for revenge procs but a big part will be a high LoH stat and skills that scale well to your HP pool (overpower, furious charge, revenge)

Frenzy
  • Sidearm: You lose out on AOE for a lot of barb builds and sidearm is the asnwer to that. It has the potential to do 110% damage to multiple enemies every 4th strike (and you'll be hitting a LOT). It can also hit the same target that you're attacking sometimes.
  • Maniac: This is just a flat 20% increase in damage on a 5 stack of frenzy. I'd only use this if you're using other skills that deal damage since it will increase the damage of those as well. If you aren't then sidearm is superior.

Wrath of the Berserker: This breaks all kinds of CC and is great if your DPS is low so you can focus down champions. You can get by without it but once you use it it's hard to let go.

War Cry w/ Impunity - This one is a given. I'm assuming you're already running it. If you aren't, then start running it.

Ignore Pain
  • Iron Hide: If your DPS is low, I think 7 seconds of 65% DR is better. This basically gives you 7 seconds to use your LoH to heal.
  • Ignorance is Bliss: This is really good in combination with WotB/Earthquake or other skills that deal a large amount of damage in a short amount of time. This really only works well if you're dealing a lot of damage though

Revenge Outside of some niche builds where you use crits to build fury, you'll want to be running Provocation. This is your main heal/aoe attack.

Furious Charge w/ Dreadnaught: This will allow you to move while jailed which might just save your life against jailer + arcane/desecrator. I haven't tried other runes because honestly there is nothing that can compete with regaining 8% of your life for every enemy hit. This skill can be used to escape from large groups as well. Note: I think FC is 100% necessary if you want to do Siegebreaker runs quickly because you can charge into his stomache and sometimes do the entire fight without getting hit once.

Leap w/ Iron Impact: This is good if you're around 9-11k armor since it boosts your armor by 300% for 4 seconds. This will allow you to tank four seconds of hits for the most part. One thing you can do is leap, attack, then use ignore pain for another 7 seconds which leaves you 3 seconds before you can leap again. Leap can be used to escape from large groups or when you're running you can jump over gaps, down or up large ledges to TP safely back to town.

Sprint
  • Run Like the Wind: This is best when used with a cold weapon since it snares everything in its path but it works great for adding on extra DPS if your damage output is low. I personally like it for chipping away at groups when you're backing off. If you have high LoH this can heal you very quickly. It can be used for melee kiting where you back off 4 steps then reengage over and over allowing you to safeley engage 1-4 targets instead of 20. When used with a cold weapon you can use this to sprint away from groups, snaring them behind you, and getting away safely. Note: Sprint combos very well with Furious Charge. If you sprint before charging you'll often leave a tornado right where you stop your charge which means if you charge offensively you'll be setting yourself up to do a ton of damage.
  • Gangway: This is good for knocking people off your path and breaking out of groups.
  • Marathon: Mostly only used if you're farming a specific area or something and want to get there quickly. After having used other runes, I think they're mostly better than Marathon.
  • Rush: I haven't tested this but if it works when sprint (but not running) is active you can gain a 12% dodge chance. Note: you don't proc revenge on dodges.

Ground Stomp / Wrenching Smash
  • This is basically CC and can work well both offensively and defensively. It basically gives you some free hits which can be nice. I think this skill works well if you're undergeared because you can't take damage if everything is stunned. A combo I haven't tried but might work decently is to use ground stomp with sprint/rltw and basically just run away while GS is on cooldown then engage when they're stunned. It is probably one of the safer ways to approach things outside of confusing with weapon throw.

Other skills you should consider but that I haven't really used a lot: Overpower, Threatening Shout

--
This is basically my experience with A3 with sword and board. I've toyed around with 2H and if your DPS is high enough it can work quite well for you. Another option is the crazy crit/WW/sprint build aka double tornado which might work for you but I haven't tried it yet so I can't really comment on it.

Thanks for the write up! Good information in here.

Ponies was kind of a disappointment for me. There's only one resplendent chest, and overall you get very few rares. There's no boss, so you're not even guaranteed a single rare from anything other than the chest.

its kind of hit or miss usually. Sometimes I get very few rares, other times I get a lot. I've gotten some good stuff from clouds in there though. Got an immortal kings forge off a random white bear earlier today, an upgrade for my chest armor with a ton of dex/some vit/all resist/3 sockets that i think i might be able to sell on the rmah, and a few other good drops

found this in there at one point, would have sold it but i'm using it for now:

antique-knack4uecf.png

koji

Been messing around with that summoner build on my WD, so happy I can use my pets again, granted I'm still in act 1 inferno but it works pretty good, plagued/mortar still destroys me though :lol

Glad to be rid of that blowpipe and kiting stuff, a welcome change :) Spend for about 300k on the AH for some "starter summoner" gear, searching for wacky combinations like STR+INT but every piece with good chance to stun/fear/freeze/etc. Anyway, working great so far, not sure that it'll work in act 2 but I'm glad I can do some act 1 farming now without having to kite shit.

Stats atm;

4.1k armor
6k damage (lol, pretty low)
30k HP
average resists around 250 (bit low here)

650STR
197DEX
828INT
857VIT

1k hp regen/sec
1k hp/kill

With that armor + CC + regen the pets actually work now. Gonna spend some time farming act 1 now upgrading my CC/summoner gear :)

info on the build/playstyle here; http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5594214282?page=1

and keep it on the down low, don't want them nerfing us or start increasing the cost on + chance to CC gear :lol

BigDug13

I really wish the story and dialog wasn't so intrusive. Random dialog from followers both permanent and temporary. Constant cutaways so bosses can talk shit making me reach for the esc key. Makes multiple playthroughs feel very, very repetitive.

They need an option to turn that shit off once you've beaten it once per character at least.

Nobody wants to be forced into farming and still have to hear that same drivel over and over.

Thanks for the spreadsheet share!

The Helm of Command I have doesn't have a socket. I got it dirt cheap when I was poor for like 200k. I might try to find another one if I can come across some gold again.

I've got a Storm Shield, Helm of Command and Justice Lantern for a combined 48% block rating. I'm really surprised how badly I get beat down despite having the chance to block almost half of incoming hits.

Are you using a String of Ears? I'm thinking about saving up for one, but I'm not sure if I can give up even more raw stats/resists for another Legendary with a unique attribute.

Thanks for the write up! Good information in here.

The first thing you should do is make sure you're using the enchantress, and get more vit. That probably means spending millions on gear that has similar stats to what you're currently using, but maybe an additional socket where you can put some vit, or maybe that shitty intelligence affix is a vit affix now (and hence costs 5x as much), stuff like that.

It's expensive as hell, but such is the life of a barb.

Here's the gear setup I'm using and my stats:

0vWCV.jpg

hJaeY.jpg

These are slightly out of date now as I got a few upgrades (replaced one ring, and had a minor shoulder / belt upgrade.

But you get the idea. The biggest difference is that my health is about 55k now, but I lost some attack speed

Another option is the crazy crit/WW/sprint build aka double tornado which might work for you but I haven't tried it yet so I can't really comment on it.

Got a link to this by chance? Sounds interesting.

I've been doing non stop 5 NV Siegebreaker runs and it's getting a little tedious. It's hard to stop and do something else because the gold/$ coming in is so good, but a new build might spice things up.

I've been doing non stop 5 NV Siegebreaker runs and it's getting a little tedious. It's hard to stop and do something else because the gold/$ coming in is so good, but a new build might spice things up.

If you need some company and are on US server add Lamp#1105. Not sure how well it would work with 2 barbs lol, would be interesting. But yea, doing it solo works, but just funner with more people.

eek5

build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#hUPXik!bYZ!bZcaYc

gear:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Hl5X1ljsN5w#t=195s

siegebreaker run:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZwZ34LGPA
killing diablo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bDxVp-GE1I

I think the general idea is use tornadoes from Sprint/rltw to heal with LoH. Heal with WW 1%. Build fury with battle rage (crit have a chance to generate 15 fury). Weapons master w/ mace/axe for more crit%. Stack as much crit% as you can on equipment.

Also since you're generating so much fury you can stay in WotB for a very, very long time with Thrive on Chaos rune.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
build:

gear:

siegebreaker run:
killing diablo:

I think the general idea is use tornadoes from Sprint/rltw to heal with LoH. Heal with WW 1%. Build fury with battle rage (crit have a chance to generate 15 fury). Weapons master w/ mace/axe for more crit%. Stack as much crit% as you can on equipment.

Also since you're generating so much fury you can stay in WotB for a very, very long time with Thrive on Chaos rune.

Holy fucking shit. Definitely going to buy some gear to swap out my Block % items and give this a try tomorrow. Looks like fun if nothing else.

Number45

Did you play D2? Because the Act bosses in that were much harder and required far more grinding to get decent gear to fight.
Anduriel kicked my ass as a Necro in D2, and she's not even the act boss (I don't think). :(

There are elites, but until 1.03, elites aren't guaranteed to drop a rare, and even then it's only with 5 stacks. And turns out, pony level only has about 5 elites anyway
Get up to 5 from the defiled crypts before entering.

build:

gear:

siegebreaker run:
killing diablo:

I'd seen that before, but I didn't realize he was even doing this with fairly bad gear.

DH questions (been playing mage so this is confusing):

I've been stacking Dex>IAS and after that some VIT.

Does Crit or Increased Crit Dps give me more attack then Dex or IAS at some point?

Is there some kind of max value for dex or IAS. Or some value that's not worth going over and instead focusing on other stats.

Totakeke

Ponies isn't really worth it if you can do Act 3 comfortably. The mobs there take much more time to take down to be as efficient as Act 3. If you can't do Act 3 though, ponies are okay. It also might be my imagination but the rares there seem like like higher quality than act 3... but it's less likely that you'll get one.

koji

Ponies isn't really worth it if you can do Act 3 comfortably. The mobs there take much more time to take down to be as efficient as Act 3. If you can't do Act 3 though, ponies are okay. It also might be my imagination but the rares there seem like like higher quality than act 3... but it's less likely that you'll get one.

I saved up 500k and was so proud I could upgrade my Nightmare staff to Hell. Farming act 1 Inferno is soo much better... Should have saved the money to upgrade the staff and just buy some new gear with it...

build:

gear:

siegebreaker run:
killing diablo:

Oh wow that looks fun. Haven't watched the gear video yet, but if its cheap I might have to give it a whirl. Thanks for the informative post on the matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom