• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Chiltara up in Caverns of Frost right now if anyone needs Gibbering Gemstone on US server. Add Lamp#1105, and sorry I can only take 3 more :(

I will be killing in 10 minutes or when party is full

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I like the increased font. It's not killing my eyesight now.

maharg

idspispopd
I have Chiltara up in Caverns of Frost right now if anyone needs Gibbering Gemstone on US server. Add Lamp#1105, and sorry I can only take 3 more :(

I will be killing in 10 minutes or when party is full

Anyone who doesn't have this yet should be taking cpp_is_king up on this offer right now. Such a pain in the ass to get her to spawn.

Totakeke

Hey guys, so i just got the plan for exalted grand impellor and i was wondering if it is a good idea to try my luck in crafting some pieces.

What is the general consensus between a 1handed and 2handed xbow as an end game weapon?

This is my current weapon btw:

zeasp.png

I can craft the exalted grand impellor. Sell the recipe and split the money and I'll craft for you for free. :D

Honestly it's not worth it

I'd take your offer but I already have it. I remember farming it for like 6 hours before the first game my friend joined and he found it immediately, bastard RNG.

Incidentally it only took me about 20 minutes to get Chiltara to spawn, lol. Guess the gods are smiling on me today.

balddemon

Banned
did i miss the opportunity? :(

oh well i killed butcher while he was enraged lmao. this guy died within like 10 seconds and wouldn't leave til i'd already taken down 2mil of the 5.5mil hp he had. then the fire came and i almost died except for i made it to one of those lovely HP wells with like 150 hp left lol

Totakeke

I lost a bidding war on a 1100+ dps bow with 150 dex, it was still at 3.5mil in the last two minutes but it ended up selling at around 6mil. I didn't mind paying since everything around it was like 10+mil and above, ah well. :(

After that I looked around further, increased the filter to 200 dex and crit hit damage...

Then I found this thing sitting at 450k buyout and 1d12h time left.

xzwuc.png

:lol :lol

I'm sorry for the guy who forgot to add another 0 to it.

LordCanti

I lost a bidding war on a 1100+ dps bow with 150 dex, it was still at 3.5mil in the last two minutes but it ended up selling at around 6mil. I didn't mind paying since everything around it was like 10+mil and above, ah well. :(

After that I looked around further, increased the filter to 200 dex and crit hit damage...

Then I found this thing sitting at 450k buyout and 1d12h time left.

xzwuc.png

:lol :lol

I'm sorry for the guy who forgot to add another 0 to it.

40% gem? That cheap bastard.

Junie12

I'm finally at the point where I feel comfortable fighting elites in Act 2 Inferno now, at one point in time I had 5 stacks of valor and getting some really good loot for my Monk! Until invulnerable snakes put a stop to that >_<

I swear there are just some elite combinations that are impossible to kill without god-tier gear. Now I understand why some people just says fuck it and use the RMAH :lol

Anustart

I need to hunt down parts for that. Anyone care to let me know where everything is but the mushroom and plan, I have those two.

ThinFinn

It did... enough to matter? No, I'm farming act 4 fine.

Instead of being 50k/99k (non sharp/sharp) I'm at 44k/90k

I'm sitting at 61k/110k at the moment.
You have convinced me to go for it. Thank you, sir.

I can craft the exalted grand impellor. Sell the recipe and split the money and I'll craft for you for free. :D

Honestly it's not worth it

Aww, i already taught it to my DH. D:
Grats on your xbow. What a steal!

Ferrio

Banned
I'm sitting at 61k/110k at the moment.
You have convinced me to go for it. Thank you, sir.

Aww, i already taught it to my DH. D:
Grats on your xbow. What a steal!

Just make sure to sell it to paypal money, and not blizzbucks. Report what happens.

LordCanti

It defaulting to blizzbucks is hilarious to me. I guess it had to default to something, but of course it's going to be blizzbucks. It had to be.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Did I just find another $250 xbow? This thing gives my WD a 7k DPS increase even with the loss of my pretty good mojo. Don't know if I can survive without mana regen on my weapon/offhand, though.

mYCyD.jpg

I already made that mistake and i now have $19 in my bnet balance. Sigh.
That's fine. You are going to buy the expansion aren't you? The money going into blizzbucks saves you 15%. Everyone should do it up to the cost of the expansion at least. You are NOT going to earn 15% on that money before the expansion comes out anyway.

Did I just find another $250 xbow? This thing gives my WD a 7k DPS increase even with the loss of my pretty good mojo. Don't know if I can survive without mana regen on my weapon/offhand, though.

mYCyD.jpg

Definitely very high if not $250. It's in the top tier for damage. Int over Dex isn't great, but it will sell regardless based off DPS alone.

Kyoufu

Slowly gearing my 2h Barb. I have 30k DPS now but need a good STR/VIT/IAS amulet to break 50k hp. Anything less than 55k HP is unacceptable for act 3 and beyond.

Cipherr

mYCyD.jpg

Mother of god, where did you find that? Act 3?

forrest

formerly nacire
So where have all of the top tier dps weapons gone? It seems since the RMAH launched they have sort of vanished. Are they being sold elsewhere for more than 250.00?

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
My wizard's DPS is now 28k. Inferno act 1 is basically cake now, with the exception of 5% of elites with a perfect combination of stats that equal rape.

But act 2 is probably 95% rape still.

Where's my patch? I want 40k dps, 2k more armor, and 200 more all resist.

I have inferno staff of herding. Am I good enough to survive ponyville?

Woo-Fu

Banned
Mother of god, where did you find that? Act 3?

Yep, act 3, cursed tower, dropped off an elite fat goatman caster. I had to dodge a lot of fireballs to get that crossbow, weaving between molten pools, getting off a burst of darts here and there whenever I had breathing room.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Yep, act 3, cursed tower, dropped off an elite fat goatman caster. I had to dodge a lot of fireballs to get that crossbow, weaving between molten pools, getting off a burst of darts here and there whenever I had breathing room.

Out of curiosity, how common are drops like this in act 3? 2% of elite kills? .5%? < .1%?

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
I'm still getting absolutely destroyed in Act 2 of Inferno. As a Witch Doctor I have 5700 armor, 400 resists, and 40k health. Elites in Act 1 are rarely even a challenge and normal mobs in Act 2 just mow me down. lol

Rufus

I'm still getting absolutely destroyed in Act 2 of Inferno. As a Witch Doctor I have 5700 armor, 400 resists, and 40k health. Elites in Act 1 are rarely even a challenge and normal mobs in Act 2 just mow me down. lol
Sir, what right do you have to dash my hopes like this?

Mystery

Fuck, man. Me too, but my stats don't even compare to that. I have 3144 armor, about 360 resists, and 20K health. My DPS is about 37K unbuffed, though. Barely got to the first waypoint, then went back to Act I to try and farm something. Hah. I don't even know what I could use right now.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, you need to double that resist or armor.

Totakeke

It kinda sucks buying gear especially for a DH right now. All the best in slot stuffs are stuffs with IAS except for weapons. That means almost everything could be massively overvalued come patch 1.03. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom