• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ploid 3.0

Mind if I ask what makes it so valuable? Trying to learn the different in's and out's of the other(non-Barb) classes, and reading the DH forums all I see are people demanding a socket or crit damage on weapons, which my bow has neither of.

damage
dexdexdex
intintint

some hp

The huge dex and int numbers will raise the damage of the bow above the advertised dps.

Totakeke

Mind if I ask what makes it so valuable? Trying to learn the different in's and out's of the other(non-Barb) classes, and reading the DH forums all I see are people demanding a socket or crit damage on weapons, which my bow has neither of.

There's nothing special about them, they just cost that much for what you can plainly see.

Addnan

Pretty happy with how long it takes for money to be transferred to paypal account. Sold item yesterday afternoon, money in paypal now.

Also just sold some shitty level 40 legendary chest armour for £25. I'm a poor student, so this is actually going to help me during the holiday lol.

Fularu

Banned
NV change to farm in Act 2? I'd rather farm hell than deal with the elites in act 2. ;P

Meh, I kill most Act II champ/elites with ease now, it's fine and there's a lot of them. Thing is, with the NV change, I would be drowning in rares right now :(

Quite happy the eu rmah is bombing. The amounts people are asking for stuff are ridiculous. Seems like people saw what happened with the us one and got carried away.

And damn it I just missed out on an amazing amulet with 600 life on hit for a 200k buyout :/ Hesitated for a second and it was gone. Really hate it when that happens.

ThinFinn

Like what the others have mentioned, it isn't a top tier bow despite having desirable rolls such as dex and ias, due to the fact that it lacks a socket or any crit damage.

With that being said, it is still a decent bow and can probably fetch quite an amount as bows/xbows with dps above 1k are just that expensive.

Anyway, I just found this mace.

jzOxP.png

Am I right to assume that the dps is too low for it to be worth something or are the rolls enough to compensate for it?

backdrifter

Neo Member
Bought this for 120k. Served me well, but time to move it on I think. Worth any more than I paid? Damn shame there's not another few hundred on the DPS.

itXvT.png

eek5

Saw a really good item and wondered why nobody bid 250

ANQC6.jpg

Oh because the minimum bid is 250.40 :lol Not sure if seller fucked up or if bidder is a genius.

ElyrionX

Enjoy your windfall, friend.

Assuming people still buy on RMAH...market looks stagnated to me.

Yeah, I'm getting the same feeling as well so I'm a little conflicted. Maybe I should sell this for gold? I'm not planning to cash out anyway because the amount is honestly that big of a deal. I just want to get some currency (gold or USD) with which I can make upgrades to my characters.

Narag

can anyone legitimately clear inferno whimsyshire?

holy crap

how are people farming this shit?

I can as DH. I'm a little miffed though as the pinata in there disappeared on me just now. I went back to pop it at the end and it was gone without the usual loot pile to indicate I'd accidentally shot it.

Cipherr

DH-Gaf, what's a good value on this?

bYb0W.jpg

First decent rare bow thats ever dropped for me. :lol

I want to kick a puppy. Why is all of GAF finding these great bows? I would kill to find a good one and not have to AH for one. Its clearly going to be the most expensive item Ill need for my build. For once would be nice to actually see an upgrade drop for me.

Totakeke

I want to kick a puppy. Why is all of GAF finding these great bows? I would kill to find a good one and not have to AH for one. Its clearly going to be the most expensive item Ill need for my build. For once would be nice to actually see an upgrade drop for me.

If you're expecting a 1000+dps bow with stats to drop for yourself without relying on the AH, well keep hoping. It's almost like waiting for a legendary!

Waikis

Most of my gear is from my Monk (hence the insanely high Arcane Resist) so it's not very optimized, at the moment. It's generally in the same neighborhood as yours but obviously you have more time and cash put into it.

I was sorely lacking Crit damage so I got a few placeholder pieces until I can get some other pieces that incorporate better stats. I had to sacrifice a 200 DEX or so which is kinda blah. I only got DH to 60 yesterday and I'm a bit low on cash at the moment so it's going to take me a bit to get it to where I want. Armor will be somewhat easy to get but I'm lacking a weapon with good stats. The xbow I have is 1177 DPS but that's it. So yeah, missing out =(

Gonna aim to keep my AS at about 1.5 but bring my dex and crit damage as high as possible while incorporating some all resist and maybe a tad of life on hit.

wow, how did you get %crit chance to 100%? dont most items only give you 5-10%?

ElyrionX

Is Bul-Kathos's Wedding Band only worth a lot if it gets All Resistances?

No idea but the BK Wedding Band has two random magic properties and in my case, the two are Attack Speed % and All Resists which are among the most sought after attributes on rings alongside Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Life on Hit. So on that ring, you've got almost all the desired attributes for a ring except for Vitality and Crit Chanc. Vitality gets made up for somewhat by the % Life though.

x3r0123

just did a quick search
200str/100vit/75res = 15mil
150str/150str/75res = between 15-50mil
lol and those were just rough estimates

RMAH would probably be 250+ but too bad i cant hit more than 250

Kyoufu

can anyone legitimately clear inferno whimsyshire?

holy crap

how are people farming this shit?

I used to do it with my DH friend. I tanked, he spanked.

just did a quick search
200str/100vit/75res = 15mil
150str/150str/75res = between 15-50mil
lol and those were just rough estimates

RMAH would probably be 250+ but too bad i cant hit more than 250

lol at overpriced, inflated gear.

Anywhere I can look at the loot available online? There seem to be a lot of posts here talking about high / low version of loot (rolls?) and I assume you're getting that info from somewhere?

Also, is there a Wiki which lists the events / where they trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom