• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

qazqaNii

http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?840131-New-Legendary-ring-quot-Hellfire-Ring-quot-datamined
hellfire.png

Sorry guys, but this beauty needs another quote.. Got damn it looks so good.

Also what do I upgrade next? http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/OwNii-2459/hero/8476156 thinking of my chest, pants and my off hand weapon.

Kenaras

You bet. I found two legendaries on my journey to paragon lvl 17. Both gauntlets. Stone gauntlets and Gladiator gauntlets. Both almost as bad as possible.

Fuck yourself Blizzard. Thanks.

I've found four legendaries since 1.0.4. Three of them have been Gladiator Gauntlets. I also found two pre-1.0.4.

Zaventem

Just saw the 0 CD zombie dog sacrifice WD video.Damn i feel sad it's gonna be nerfed into oblivion when more people pick up on it. 275% x 4 with a range of 12 yards for each explosion.And for the master gives 6202 heath for each one sacrificed,you don't even need life on hit,you'll never die.

linsivvi

Oh I thought you could wear two of those, nevermind then.

Learned that the hard way.

My first mistake after 1.0.4 was to buy 2 hallowed storm thinking I could get the set bonus that way. Luckily the market for top items hadn't skyrocketed yet so I sold one of them back at minimal lost.

neoism

Yes, although they will probably retain some value since I think only players pretty well geared can farm the hellfire ring and you can only wear one of them anyway. Now you can wear a Leoric and a Hellfire and put a 31% red gem on your helmet for an almost 100% xp bonus. Then you can give your follower a pair of those rings too.

Not yet...

good :p act 3 is still impossible to farm though....:/
character lovein 2mil crits lol

neoism

I don't know how much gold you have, but if my WD is any indication it should be really cheap to upgrade your gear (if you search long enough). That DPS seems really low, is that normal for monks?

Edit:
Nevermind, Sever.

my crit chance is still low as shit, I need to try and get 35% or more but I'm a horder of VG monies lol....

Dahbomb

Monks demolish any boss in the game that isn't Ghom and even that is doable. If they don't have some unavoidable 1 shot attacks the uber bosses for Monks should be fine.

neoism

Gear up hard so we can poop on those bosses and get that ring!

yeah I'm going for act 3 because I dont like act 2 all that much... I'll spend that shit for 1.0.5 but still like 20mil for two really good weapons with cir and life on hit..its so hard to spent it and then fine something better for nothing.. :/

yeah I'm going for act 3 because I dont like act 2 all that much... I'll spend that shit for 1.0.5 but still like 20mil for two really good weapons with cir and life on hit..its so hard to spent it and then fine something better for nothing.. :/

Yea I wanna start farming Act 3. I just don't know to keep doing Act1 which is way too easy or Act 2... in the meantime.

I'm saving up 15M hopefull they go down though...for a Perfect Emerald for my weapon. To get 30% more crit damage. I need 5M more. I saw them the day I started this adventure at 11M...So hopefully at some point they get that low again.

You could do that and get that 50% up to 100%, 50% more crit damage is a lot.

But also you could get better rings. Go for 4.5 Crit Chance (believe thats the max on a Rare) with anything like 25-30% crit damage also on both. If you can get Vit on either do that. Should be close to a 1M each. Thats what I paid for the same.

Oh also if you keep the Sever (I bought one for my Monk too lol) and go that route, get something with some life % steal so you can completely heal after every kill like that video of krip.

neoism

Yea I wanna start farming Act 3. I just don't know to keep doing Act1 which is way too easy or Act 2... in the meantime.

I'm saving up 15M hopefull they go down though...for a Perfect Emerald for my weapon. To get 30% more crit damage. I need 5M more. I saw them the day I started this adventure at 11M...So hopefully at some point they get that low again.

You could do that and get that 50% up to 100%, 50% more crit damage is a lot.

But also you could get better rings. Go for 4.5 Crit Chance (believe thats the max on a Rare) with anything like 25-30% crit damage also on both. If you can get Vit on either do that. Should be close to a 1M each. Thats what I paid for the same.

Oh also if you keep the Sever (I bought one for my Monk too lol) and go that route, get something with some life % steal so you can completely heal after every kill like that video of krip.

my other mace in the pic has 3% but I still get owned because of my shitty res... only at 465 all res now... I really have to re-buy 4 or 5 pieces... I was lucky I've only spent about 4 mil on my monk just got lucky with mis-priced items....

Definity

I will farm that until I get one with Dex and any one of the big three IAS, CRIT DMG or CRIT %. That 35% exp bonus is pretty sweet.
Yep. That's my plan as well. Let the farming begin!

EDIT:

I keep getting disconnected from the PTR sever as soon as I log in.

linsivvi

I just started watching. He is looking for the portal to the infernal machine now. How did he get the key to the infernal machine? Did he say?

First one spawns in Act 1 - Fields of Misery
Second one spawns in Act 2 - Dahlgur Oasis
Third one spawns in Act 3 - Stonefort
Last one Act 4 - Silverspire (Drops the plan)

scosher

I haven't been able to sell these for nearly a month now on AH, despite constantly price cutting. Originally bought the OH's pre-1.04 for 21M and 30M, hoping to flip them because they had MF (And they were going to nerf gear swapping). But now they don't even sell for 10M. Anyone on GAF interested in these for low prices (ie. ~1M for the chest, 3-5M for either OH)?

nXq4p.jpg

nVEwa.jpg

HYI0q.jpg

Prezhulio

Meh I tried selling an identical ring with 59 all res instead of LOH, and finally only got a bite at 25 mil after a week. Is that LOH that much more valuable?

Still awesome find!

Revoh

Playing on the PTR server on act 1 mp5, getting my ass destroyed. I'm feeling the WW nerf, goddamn the build is awful now. I don't even want to touch my barb anymore. :(

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
which area?

right of the healer/vendor... you break down a door and you can use the infernal machine

you need all 3 keys to open, i think

so when you finish one fight you need to go out and get 3 more keys

its a gold sink because you need to craft it every time

Shadow780

right of the healer/vendor... you break down a door and you can use the infernal machine

you need all 3 keys to open, i think

so when you finish one fight you need to go out and get 3 more keys

its a gold sink because you need to craft it every time

Jesus, how much gold?

So Ghom Rakanoth,
Siege Breaker and Kulle
And Skeletton King with Magdha (looks the hardest)

Been watching Moldran for two hours now. I want to see him down Skelleton King and Madga and then craft that ring

edit : he lost his stacks, downed the bosses and got... 3 blue. He's pissed haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom