• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa. The weapon that I was expecting to have a final bid of 11~15m ended up selling for 30m. I have 70m now, god damn :O

Btw, the market for weapon HAS decreased. It's just that now everybody has upper mid tier weapons, and even with the way drops work right now, there's only a few select top weapons, which everybody is competing for.

If you're gonna buy 1k dps weaps with a sock and life steal it's pretty cheap right now, but the 1.1k++ are off course going to be more and more expensive.

Celegus

Not that I've really had time with moving, but I'm really missing my nightly Diablotime. Haven't played since Thursday and won't be able to until at least this coming Thursday, since of course there was issues with getting the internet working at the new place. Hopefully the guy can get it fixed on Thursday. I still haven't even made one HF ring yet, but my wife's Storm Crow did sell for 100m so we have lots of spending money again.

Revoh

I'm addicted to hardcore now. My adrenaline was overwhelming when I got hit by a charged bull in Fields of Misery and survived with 5% hp

You know, I love HC even more now that I'm dead because I actually learned something about my build. Your first dead is like losing your first girlfriend, it feels bad man, I know it's just a game but last night I couldn't stop thinking about it. What the fuck was I thinking by playing Hell MP2 with that gear, even on MP0 I was receiving tons of damage. My journey to slay HC Inferno Diablo continues next weekend.

I've already added a GAFer to play with, I'm looking forward to play with 4 people though. Should be way more fun in a party
Who's in?

edited

You know, I love HC even more now that I'm dead. Your first dead is like losing your first girlfriend, it feels bad man, I know it's just a game but last night I couldn't stop thinking about it. What the fuck was I thinking by playing Hell MP2 with that gear, even on MP0 I was receiving tons of damage. My journey to slay HC Inferno Diablo continues next weekend.

I've already added a GAFer to play with, I'm looking forward to play with 4 people though. Should be way more fun in a party
Who's in?

exactly. I was pissed too but after a couple of days I couldn't think of anything but hit 60 with another extreme character

kennah

Not that I've really had time with moving, but I'm really missing my nightly Diablotime. Haven't played since Thursday and won't be able to until at least this coming Thursday, since of course there was issues with getting the internet working at the new place. Hopefully the guy can get it fixed on Thursday. I still haven't even made one HF ring yet, but my wife's Storm Crow did sell for 100m so we have lots of spending money again.

Been wondering where you've been :)

Been having alot of fun doing runs with you guys recently. Had a sick ass group of gaffers last night doing MP7 Ubers super fucking easy too.

Just wanted to say GG's keep it up guys.

kennah

Rolling with GAF is what is keeping me playing. Though leveling up the DH has been some fun solo times the last couple days.

That said, I can't wait to group again now that I've done a few upgrades to my Barb, was TEARING THE SHIT out of MP1 with some undergeared RL friends.

MrDaravon

I need to get in on some GAF group action, I mostly solo MP2 with my DH, almost all of my friends dropped the game within the first couple of weeks :(. I still keep feeling like I'm playing the game wrong, but I can never tell since I usually solo lol. I've got one Act 1 key but that's it, I haven't even touched or bothered trying with the Infernal stuff.

On my Act 3 run above the Empyrean Messenger and Inna's Reach weren't worth anything (the Inna had a socket too, but still crap), the Strongarm is worth maybe a million. But I did also get a Str Fire Walker with a high all resist roll and gold find that looks like it's worth a couple of million, so not a bad run.

Got a hellfire ring today anHOLY CRAP +9k dps ???

Ayoe6.png

Almost 90k dps now. But my res are dropping everyday :(
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sven-2689/hero/1415810

Vodh

I've heard it multiple times that the dps on the off-hand weapon does not matter as much as the main hand. Seems like it's bullshit, because once you switch weapon master off on a barb, you get the same DPS regardless of which weapon is main. Why do people keep spreading that bullshit?

MrDaravon

ahh yours looks good for the most part. I have some stuff that would higher your crit chance but might lower some of your other stuff.

I'd keep your current build. Anyway most of my money gone. SO MARKS THE END. For now.

Yeah no worries, I figured probably not. The longer you wait to come back to the cheaper it will be to re-gear anyway!

Daaaaaamn, good damage roll and a perfect crit roll. Well done!..

Edit: If I'm reading the charts right, it's a near perfect +damage roll as well.

Edit Again: It looks like it rolled twice on the +damage. Woah.

It did roll twice somewhere : either dmg or crit. I lost attack speed and res (I'm no fire monk) but yeah, it felt goood

M.D

A question for barbs

How much money will I need to spend to equip a barb for MP6-10? Not including the chest armor
I'm not talking about just surviving but actually doing good amounts of damage

eek5

A question for barbs

How much money will I need to spend to equip a barb for MP6-10? Not including the chest armor
I'm not talking about just surviving but actually doing good amounts of damage

50 to 100 million probably. There is a mp5 build out there where the guy spent 12m but it was only around 35k dps.

Definity

I think I've made 5 or 6 hellfire rings now and not one with crit chance. That's all I want is a bit of crit chance. I would be happy with 3%. I've got a few machines ready to go later tonight if anyone is on.

kennah

I think I've made 5 or 6 hellfire rings now and not one with crit chance. That's all I want is a bit of crit chance. I would be happy with 3%. I've got a few machines ready to go later tonight if anyone is on.

What MP do you run? I'd be down joining in if it's not out of my league.

I probably shouldn't brag, but my first HF Ring rolled 3.5 crit ;)

neoism

ahh yours looks good for the most part. I have some stuff that would higher your crit chance but might lower some of your other stuff.

I'd keep your current build. Anyway most of my money gone. SO MARKS THE END. For now.

thanks again man was able to get about 6k dps and 4hp can do mp 3 act 1 easily now :p

Revoh

I know that feel. One of my rings only rolled crit damage but still no crit chance.
See you later tonight. I think I have 1 machine in my stash.

btw, look at this ring, dear lord

MrDaravon

That ring is insane.

Also goddamn Juices, for someone at your level your gear makes me sad :(. Are you actually trying to rock resists and vit over damage, or is that stuff just on there by convenience? I couldn't tell by your gear, it looks like you're prioritizing resists, vit, and crit %? I may have an upgrade or two for you, but it would almost certainly drop your resist/vit. Let me know you're trying to gear towards, even if I don't have anything for you I'll keep an eye out.

M.D

50-400 million.

50 to 100 million probably. There is a mp5 build out there where the guy spent 12m but it was only around 35k dps.

Not too bad.
I'm sitting on 15.6M right now, and thinking about selling my DH gear and go all barb, although I just started playing this class and spent more money on it than I ever did on my WD, which I played 237 hours with.

I don't even know why. I really like this class and everything about it.
I love my 24 movement speed, the fact you always need to be on the move, the AOE attacks. I guess I just feel I could get better results as a barb with the same amount of money I spent on my DH (and I hope it's true)

FaidSint

If anyone is down from some Key Runs or MP1,2,3 loot runs, I'll be on in a bit and down to play all night (assuming Sandy doesn't take my power out).

FaidSint#1586 I have a few of you guys added but would love some more to do runs with!

This is hands down these rarest item I've ever got haha. I don't even feel like playing right now. I don't even know what I'm going to do with all that gold.

larvi

Worst HF ever?

hf.png

Was playing around with uber builds for my DH and soloing the bosses and crafted this dex ring. Oh joy.

Celegus

I really wish HF rings weren't able to roll other primary stats other than the one you picked. They're just a waste of a slot, but it is just that RNG taunting you that the next one will be a trifecta like the one up above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom