• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know'd be cool if like after you hit Paragon 100 you can specialize in another class. Get access to some or all? of their skills.

So you could have like a Monk/Barb

Anustart

Just logged in for the first time in probably 3 months, and wow! I got pretty decked out rather easily, and my stats are way better now then they were before when I had my "good" gear.

Anything I should know? Someone get me up to speed!

MrDaravon

Yeaaaaaah, I really hope they do something with Reflect Damage soon. As a DH I fucking melt any act on MP1. I just tried MP3 on Act 1 again, and RD mobs are a fucking nightmare. Unless I do something super sloppy or random I never die on a MP1 run of any act solo; I just died 5 times on Act 1 MP3 just getting my 5 stacks to get to the warden, all 5 deaths from RD mobs. Having to completely and utterly re-gear and re-spec a character when I'm completely fine against pretty much anything in the game except for a single affix is retarded.

Just logged in for the first time in probably 3 months, and wow! I got pretty decked out rather easily, and my stats are way better now then they were before when I had my "good" gear.

Anything I should know? Someone get me up to speed!

- MP levels let you adjust difficulty for both increases in exp / MF and GF.
- Paragon Levels Introduced each level giving you an additional 3% GF/MF native.
- Helfire Rings can now be farmed (look into this it's fun)
- They stopped punishing people for playing in groups and only give monster .75 increase in HP per person in group.
- Resplendent Chests are now affected by NV stacks and act like elites if you have a 5 stack
- If you dont' have a stack they give you one
- Events give you a stack or replenish your stack
- Chance to roll item stats are affected by monster level. So a level 58 item from a level 63 monster will have a chance to roll level 63 stats now. The only difference in items now should be their base armor and DPS. At least if you're on MP 1+. On MP0, item rolls will be based on monster level(can be 60/61/62/63).
- MP 0 has the same loots tables as before
- MP1 - 10 has the same loot table through each act since all enemies are lvl63. (this means you can farm each act again)
- They increased the legendary drop rates
- fixed some of the stats on legendaries making them not useless
- New loby system is nice too (you can sign out of a group game / go to AH / Check back in and still have a stack. Same if you get disconnected )

There's some specific class changes as well ... quite a bit actually.

Demy

Got a Sloraks madness and an echoing today. The echoing was a slight upgrade and I think the sloraks looks good, but don't know what its non-random stats are.

9lWM3.jpg

bQ4Uk.jpg

turnbuckle

Just did mp8 uber run with someone from gaf. Went well but we forgot to refresh our stack on the last (and hardest) fight lol. Thanks for the run, man I really need to up my damage output. On lower levels my hammer does massive damage but too low resists to not use warcry later on.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Got a Sloraks madness ... I think the sloraks looks good, but don't know what its non-random stats are.
It has one random roll, yours is LOH.

The damage roll is low and rather than getting the ET CC bonus you got the MM damage bonus. I'd bet that there's more MM Slorak's on the house now than there are L60 Wizards who use the skill.

It's probably Brimstone.

eek5

new legendry drop rates tanking the market have changed everything

here is how far my monk has progressed from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5

ddxIH.png
BaAqI.png

Talaysen

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7006893362?page=4#63

You could never actually dodge Reflects Damage in the live game. The bug only existed in the PTR version of 1.0.5 (which was fixed before we released the patch), so the "we fixed it" line never should been included in the live patch notes. It was, however, correctly included in the PTR patch notes.

I can take the heat for that one.

Interesting. So that means that the problems with reflect damage mostly come from everyone having higher damage stats and enemies having more HP.

Though why they didn't mention this until now is kind of baffling...

kennah

Yeah, it's really a not very good IK Chest too. Minimum rolls in AR, Vit and Str. Good on you for getting 50 million for it! :)

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
could've gotten more than that off it, wish I would've known!

Nah that isn't a very good one. Basically add up the str and vit and give a glance to the armor and resists. He did pretty good to get 50mil for it...usually see those coming off bids at about 40m. It is an odd market though where people look at str more than vit although you need both and there are three sockets. You'll see something with like 190str, 30vit go for 75m and something with 140 str, 80vit go for 45m. Uh...its basically the same thing unless you don't use vit on any other piece of equipment.

Got one yesterday with 800 armor, 80resists, 161str, 93vit (so summed to 254) for 64m (almost every gold I had!).

alife

any idea what this is worth?

EL7tU.jpg

Are INT items even still valuable after the influx of Barb and dex players?

Zvolen12

Neo Member
Finished lvling my barb to 60 - spent maybe 4m on him and he already has higher DPS and survives better than my Monk who I spent maybe 10x that in gold and hours. Its crazy

Found these just now

vbIXd.png

AR is really good, rolled gold find too (perfect at that) but I'm not sure if people give a shit about that. LOH is almost max too

How money is this exactly guise?

VALKYRAY

Banned
Found these just now

vbIXd.png

AR is really good, rolled gold find too (perfect at that) but I'm not sure if people give a shit about that. LOH is almost max too

How money is this exactly guise?

good luck sellin those, gold find is worthless now days, and most people will look for them with 2 sockets...

M.D

Anyone up for some MP5 uber runs (EU)? I have 2 machines and missing only one key to make a third one (hopefully it will drop now)

Or we could just do some normal runs...

Moti#2377

Edit: Got the key.. 3 machines are ready :)

RivalCore

I hate you.

Have only seen 2 shit legendaries post 1.05. Haven't seen a set since my pre-1.03 Tal Rasha chest.

Blizzard hates me.

Definity

Had a good night last night. Sold some gloves for 35mil and then a few mins later sold a zuni chest for 15mil. Went ahead and upgraded to the deluxe vile ward model with 260dex and dual resist. So close to 100k dps unbuffed now.

It's so odd how this game rains legends and sets at certain times. Between me and my friend we seen 4 sets and 4 legends in a two hour time frame. I really want to wear my RNG tinfoil hat and say that RNG has nothing to do with drop rates on certain days, lol.

DSmalls84

Danetta's Spite

922- damage
194 - Dex
151 - Int
97%- Crit Damage
10 max discipline

Is this valuable at all? Seems like the stats rolled pretty well but I don't see many DH using 1 hand Xbows.

M.D

600M... holy shit =p

Hmm, I need your advice.. again :p

My profile

I'm sitting at 76K DPS unbuffed and 91K with Battle Rage (which I obviously always have on), and I'm doing fine with MP4 solo and MP5 with a group

I'm wondering what can I improve next? I currently have 26.2M, so I don't know that I could make a huge improvement?

I could get an Echoing Fury with about 930-950 dmg, crit damage and a soc but no STR since those are in the hundreds of millions

I thought about getting Ice Climbers, but I realized I will lose my movement speed, and it's the only item I have with that stat (no way I'm playing with 0 movement speed.. they should really make the base for all classes at least 8%)

I could get some nice Fire Walkers with 150 STR, 60 VIT, 50 AR and 12 movement speed for 12-16M, but I don't know if I should spend that money on such a small improvement or save some for a big upgrade

One thing that I have upgrade is my left ring. I want to get one with AR since I lost some when I switched my helm to the AV yesterday. It's pretty low right now (482 being the lowest without War Cry IIRC)

Going to work now, hoping the chest I found 2 days ago finally sells so I could have some serious money for upgrades.

MrDaravon

Awwww yeah, cleared 42 million from a Butcher Sickle sale. Doesn't compare to that crazy Echoing Fury, but it's about double the highest sale I've ever had :p Now if only my 400 million amulet will sell...

Radiant Star Emeralds are now running less than 1 million from what they cost to just make yourself (although this assuming you have the 81 flawless square or equivalent emeralds already). Seriously, what the fuck happened to prices on these? Feeling better about buying the flawless and perfect star plans for cheap, and I just went ahead and spent 2.6 mil to get the radiant star plans. I have nearly enough flawless emeralds to make the 5 radiant stars I would need right now anyway, and prices only seem to be going up. Bizarre in either case.

Also bought pretty much an ideal Nat chest at a bargain at 30 million right when someone put it up (only 10% life roll, but +9 disc and and 161 dex), and a fairly decent (248 dex) Vile Ward. Starting to feel like I'm finally getting to where I want to be, if that amulet sells I'll have more than enough to get good nat boots and ring to complete the 3-set on that, and then upgrade my inna belt/pants.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Man, just sold a Legendary plan for 50 mil. Is it messed up that the highest value item I've ever sold (by far) was a plan?

Revoh

Anybody wants to help me powerlevel a hardcore character?
I'll do the same for you as soon when I reach level 50-60

sleepykyo

Man, just sold a Legendary plan for 50 mil. Is it messed up that the highest value item I've ever sold (by far) was a plan?

Don't know but stripping my bard which probably cost a couple hundred million or more yielded 80m. I suck at playing the AH.

What kind of stats are monks using to play mp6?

kennah

K guys, I don't want to brag, but here's my retirement right here.

Screenshot085.jpg

lol, though it was actually quite an upgrade for my enchantress (level 45)

Demy

35-40k life, 90k DPS unbuffed, 600 AR (wish I had more), 1100 LOH, 6000+ armor.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ShineALight-1500/hero/4306

Would love to do runs from MP1-MP7 with GAFers.

You can do mp6 with less than that comfortably. I've been doing mp6 and my stats are 40khp, 70k dps unbuffed, 570loh, 4.2k armor, 740AR.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DJblakblak-1937/

I've got almost 6 infernal machines, but still haven't fought a single uber yet.

You can do mp6 with less than that comfortably. I've been doing mp6 and my stats are 40khp, 70k dps unbuffed, 570loh, 4.2k armor, 740AR.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DJblakblak-1937/

I've got almost 6 infernal machines, but still haven't fought a single uber yet.

I was considering in a party as well. With my stats, certain packs in MP7 with just two players are a pain in the ass. But yeah, you could probably solo MP6 comfortably with stats lower than I gave.

ShineALight#1500, have a few machines as well, would be cool if we could get an Uber run going sometime tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom