• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

Just found this

riCLX.jpg

IIRC those are really cheap. Hope I can get something for it tho =/

Cipherr

Got 48 on my WD for my semi sacrifice build (Circle of Life / Grave Injustice / Gruesome Feast). It's so relaxed/easy to farm with it.

What!? Dude I cannot even imagine that much pickup radius. It must be like... the whole screen, haha thats crazy.

MrDaravon

Spent 16 mil (most of what I had) and got good deals to upgrade my gloves and belt further. Sitting at 171k damage without Steady Aim active, 206k with it active. Trying to hit that 200k w/out Steady Aim benchmark, but goddamn upgrades are expensive.

Cipherr

Spent 16 mil (most of what I had) and got good deals to upgrade my gloves and belt further. Sitting at 171k damage without Steady Aim active, 206k with it active. Trying to hit that 200k w/out Steady Aim benchmark, but goddamn upgrades are expensive.

Link your profile man! I wanna see

Doomsayer

So, just when I thought sets didn't exist. I get this:

S5EdB.png

What is it worth? I see 2 on the GAH with this listed for 45 mil.

Anyone other ideas?

Sorry bro I don't know very much about barb rings. But if that price is what you searched than I would put it up for 5 mill less than what you searched if you want it to sell quickly.

I know barbs want ias and crit though, if it rolled ias you might have a billion gold ring haha.

Picked these up today (Dropped for me)
Rvy1n.png

I get a 7k dps boost but im not sure if losing all the life and allres from my current bracers is worth it right now.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/escapingjail-1496/hero/747238

You'd get a tidy amount if you were to sell it

Non-legacy Nat users tend to aim a bit higher with their health (around 40k range) since they're going to have to take hits eventually. You aren't losing that much by swapping out your current bracers but I'd suggest trying to up your health some other way

I guess you could just swap out the topaz in your hat when you needed to

Zeppelin

Amazing to see that people are still playing this game. I'm downloading the latest patches now to take it for a spin. I assume Trail of Cinders has been nerfed into the ground since I last played my DH. :p

Keikaku

I've had a couple of crap legendaries in the last day so I was kind of excited to see a legendary Mojo fall.

Turned out to be junk galore. It's amazing that so many legendaries are worth next to nothing now, but I suppose it'll make my eventual home run drop all the better. Right? RIGHT?

N8ngZ.jpg

Cipherr

I've had a couple of crap legendaries in the last day so I was kind of excited to see a legendary Mojo fall.

Turned out to be junk galore. It's amazing that so many legendaries are worth next to nothing now, but I suppose it'll make my eventual home run drop all the better. Right? RIGHT?

N8ngZ.jpg

Shame about the stats, but the 20yards pickup on a single item is pretty funny.

Anustart

N8ngZ.jpg

I might actually be interested in that...

You'd get a tidy amount if you were to sell it

Non-legacy Nat users tend to aim a bit higher with their health (around 40k range) since they're going to have to take hits eventually. You aren't losing that much by swapping out your current bracers but I'd suggest trying to up your health some other way

I guess you could just swap out the topaz in your hat when you needed to

Yeah the thing is I'm not even close to dying right now. With the change to shadow power to 5 secs and my current max discipline. I can pretty much have 100% gloom uptime if I'm not vaulting and since I'm only running mp1 right now for farming (Very very fast alakaiser runs). The HP doesn't effect me... I also don't die in mp7 ubers, but I turn on the defensive passive for that anyways, lol.

So yeah I'm still deciding on what to do lol.

Escaping, the bracers are good, just replace your MF gem with life%

How much HP are you losing anyway?

I lose 2.5k

Amazing to see that people are still playing this game. I'm downloading the latest patches now to take it for a spin. I assume Trail of Cinders has been nerfed into the ground since I last played my DH. :p

Everything except perfect rolls are cheap now. So you should have no problem replacing the trail of cinders dps!

Zeppelin

ToC still seemed pretty viable to me. Which is nice, I liked that gameplay. Might be because I played in my regular gear and not my MF gear though... Got a legendary spear too. An 800 DPS Empyrean Messenger. Great.

Keikaku

I'll check this on the AH after I finish my current run (I don't want to lose my NV stacks) but this seems pretty damn good.

QAR4a.jpg

Good DPS.
Amazing STR roll.
Almost perfect +damage % roll
Perfect Attack Speed roll
Admittedly bad crit hit chance

Please, GAF, tell me this is worth something.

alife

I'll check this on the AH after I finish my current run (I don't want to lose my NV stacks) but this seems pretty damn good.

QAR4a.jpg

Good DPS.
Amazing STR roll.
Almost perfect +damage % roll
Perfect Attack Speed roll
Admittedly bad crit hit chance

Please, GAF, tell me this is worth something.

Seeing some of those for ~5 mil.

alife

Yeah the thing is I'm not even close to dying right now. With the change to shadow power to 5 secs and my current max discipline. I can pretty much have 100% gloom uptime if I'm not vaulting and since I'm only running mp1 right now for farming (Very very fast alakaiser runs). The HP doesn't effect me... I also don't die in mp7 ubers, but I turn on the defensive passive for that anyways, lol.

So yeah I'm still deciding on what to do lol.

I lose 2.5k

Everything except perfect rolls are cheap now. So you should have no problem replacing the trail of cinders dps!

2.5k HP isn't a huge loss and neither is 56 AR. If you're good at dodging shit, then just go with having ~235k dps and an extra AS boost.

I've done about 20 act one key runs on MP5 and have yet to see a key. I'm getting so desperate for just a single key that I'm considering doing mp7. Its painful but doable.

50% drop rate my ass.

windz

Got this on Act 2 Inferno HC. Anyone got an offer or a PC? As far as I can tell it's one of those "IM RICH" situations. But an estimation would be nice.

1juPu.png

YES IT'S A HUGE UPGRADE.

Ignoring everything else: I search all resist, attack speed, crit damage, and vit - let alone all the other stats - and nothing shows up. Ho hum, Hm.

Keikaku

Got this on Act 2 Inferno HC. Anyone got an offer or a PC? As far as I can tell it's one of those "IM RICH" situations. But an estimation would be nice.

I'd guess at least 50 mil.

You have that massive VIT boost as well as a max roll for STR and decent rolls for the others, along with attack speed, crit damage and resist all?

Welcome to your new-found wealth.

EDIT: I swear that the RNG is now just trolling me.
dZXbz.jpg

So since I wasn't getting any help about whether I should try to sell my Witching Hour unidentified or not, I decided to just identify it yesterday.
I think it's pretty good because it has some all resistances, but I don't know if I want to replace my current belt on my Wizard since I need more vitality and it has more resists. I'll probably end up trying to sell it for hopefully 1 or 2 million.

rZMZK.jpg

And again, could someone point me in the right direction to improve my DH? I can farm act3 MP1 okay-ish but I'm wondering about what kind of upgrades I can make or what skill changes would be more effective.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TurbTurtle-1461/hero/725932

Wallach

So since I wasn't getting any help about whether I should try to sell my Witching Hour unidentified or not, I decided to just identify it yesterday.
I think it's pretty good because it has some all resistances, but I don't know if I want to replace my current belt on my Wizard since I need more vitality and it has more resists. I'll probably end up trying to sell it for hopefully 1 or 2 million.

rZMZK.jpg

Jackpot. Very easily a 9 digit sale. Congratulations.

Edit - pffff Toasty get the fuck outta here, you know damn well. Look shady as fuck right now.

Prinny

rZMZK.jpg
1-2M? With 60 vit and all res it's worth at least 100M.

wtf?

I thought WH market crashed or something so I looked it up

that shit is cash money

edit: dex and double res for arcane monk

sweet jebus

kennah

Guys Toasty is legit. The guy was saying he hoped for a million or two and he offered two million. Clearly the OP didn't search at all because there isn't a single Witching Hour for less than 3 million.

I would have said no if he said yes guys, cut me a break :lol

Even the most ghetto Witching Hours are 13m buyout

Search those criteria and nothing shows up

NOTHING!!!

If he advertised that in trade chat for 2m best believe it'd be gone in 0.0000001s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom