• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

woober

Found a helm this morning... hoped it was a mempo and it was. Hoped for crit chance, and I got it! YEAHHHHHHH

iCqIN7JJ02F7z.png

I like the sound of that :D. Maybe I'll cash out for once in my life.

Offhand I'd say SEVERAL hundreds of millions.

Edit: Just checked - there is one WITH BIDS at 607 million that is almost identical to yours. Also another one with a real bid of 650 miilion.

woober

Offhand I'd say SEVERAL hundreds of millions.

Edit: Just checked - there is one WITH BIDS at 607 million that is almost identical to yours.

I'd like to put it up for bid, but the fact that the bid would end on a Monday night worries me a bit. I put it at 800 mil buyout for now and I'll wait till next Friday to list it so it ends on a weekend.

I'd like to put it up for bid, but the fact that the bid would end on a Monday night worries me a bit. I put it at 800 mil buyout for now and I'll wait till next Friday to list it so it ends on a weekend.

Perfect idea, I also try to hold off on great items until Friday morning.

You might actually get the 800 million in the meantime... either way, nice find!

Fularu

Banned
This looks interesting for a ranged barbarian build...

mkDek.jpg

But I guess it's still worthless (but damn at +50% damage for both ranged abilities)

Anustart

Items have no middle ground in this economy. Either you find an item worth millions or it's vendor trash. :/ Another drop, another I'll check the AH! Oh, worthless...

Bizzity

What are the popular WD builds now? I am buying some decent gear so I can farm with mine.

Here's mine.
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Qualison-1263/hero/15543292

I think sacrifice builds are fairly popular, I use bears, but I know a fair amount of people sub it out for acid cloud to take full advantage of increased pick-up radius. Also, if you're looking for pure speed don't use the Garg and use Horrify with the speed increase rune.

Opiate

Haven't played in a couple months. It seems like the game has significantly improved? There's much less grumbling in here, so either everyone who was unhappy has moved on, or the game has improved, or a bit of both.

FaidSint

I've had a couple of crap legendaries in the last day so I was kind of excited to see a legendary Mojo fall.

Turned out to be junk galore. It's amazing that so many legendaries are worth next to nothing now, but I suppose it'll make my eventual home run drop all the better. Right? RIGHT?

N8ngZ.jpg

Xz35p.png

Just found this on a run. We are twins.

Fularu

Banned
The amulet I almost vendored is up to 15 millions now o_O This will be my biggest sale (and my first step toward an Immortal King helm)

And still 10 hours to go!

Keikaku

Haven't played in a couple months. It seems like the game has significantly improved? There's much less grumbling in here, so either everyone who was unhappy has moved on, or the game has improved, or a bit of both.
The game has significantly improved due to a number of changes

The Monster Power mechanic has made a lot of things better IMO. It's a lot easier to powerlevel new characters now. Suffah and I were able to get one character from level 10 to 60 in about 4 hours and another from level 34 to 60 in about 2.5. It's also made doing leveling runs either more efficient for high gear characters or more challenging, depending on your flavor.

A lot of people also seem to enjoy doing Infernal Machine runs as well, so there's that too.

Overall, it's become a lot easier to get decent gear from farming and Paragon Levels aren't as much of a slap in the face.

Xz35p.png

Just found this on a run. We are twins.
JCFGo.jpg

Fularu

Banned
Perfect for offhand. More than perfect, godlike even.

Dunno, I put it up for 4 million on the AH since there are several others with similar stats for 6-7 million. Something tells me people are looking for more powerfull version (1.1k dps and such)

Dunno, I put it up for 4 million on the AH since there are several others with similar stats for 6-7 million. Something tells me people are looking for more powerfull version (1.1k dps and such)

what makes the price skyrocket is the socket, if yours would have had a socked you could have put it for way way more.

Ideal would be 1000+ PDS (It goes up to 1143DPS) +190 Dex and +900 LOH and a socket

Fularu

Banned
what makes the price skyrocket is the socket, if yours would have had a socked you could have put it for way way more.

Ideal would be 1000+ PDS (It goes up to 1143DPS) +190 Dex and +900 LOH and a socket

Meh it sold. I'm happy it did because there were plenty of higher DPS versions

Keikaku

Looks like the market for Stormshields is dead too.
PoPGz.jpg

Perfect all resist, STR and block but, even with socket (which mine doesn't have) the most that I see one of these is selling for is about 3.5 mil. Without socket, I'm looking at < 20K.

Fularu

Banned
Stormshield price market collapsed after every barbarian went DPS spec instead of tanking spec.

I guess the same would be true for SoE

Dahbomb

I have a better Stormshield than that equipped on my Templar (perfect block rate) because I can't stomach selling it for 10k or Brimstoning it.

Keikaku

I have a better Stormshield than that equipped on my Templar (perfect block rate) because I can't stomach selling it for 10k or Brimstoning it.
Hey, you never know! Maybe the D3 design team will do some tweaks to allow for greater build diversity thus making old gear more vi. . . . :(

Never mind, I salvaged it.

HenryHSH

Looks like the market for Stormshields is dead too.
PoPGz.jpg

Perfect all resist, STR and block but, even with socket (which mine doesn't have) the most that I see one of these is selling for is about 3.5 mil. Without socket, I'm looking at < 20K.

Last night I ID'd the one I've had in my stash for the last few days.
34% block chance and a socket. I'll keep it in hopes of pvp making shields relevant again... That's if pvp gear isn't made seperate.

edit: I sold 2 SS when the RMAH came out for a very nice profit. Wonder how they feel about spending $100+ on gear that is worth 10k gold now. Some people sold max block shields (32% at the time?) for $250... lol

Last night I ID'd the one I've had in my stash for the last few days.
34% block chance and a socket. I'll keep it in hopes of pvp making shields relevant again... That's if pvp gear isn't made seperate.

edit: I sold 2 SS when the RMAH came out for a very nice profit. Wonder how they feel about spending $100+ on gear that is worth 10k gold now. Some people sold max block shields (32% at the time?) for $250... lol

Yeah lol I can't understand people who pay real money for digital items. I've made like $200 playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom