• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Yeah, Kulle and Siegebreaker is a bitch unless you separate them. I've done it solo a bunch of times and it's frustrating because of how much the time field fucks you up. I have to run around on my Monk to keep away from it so I can restore my life. My LoH/Life Steal produces a lot too, that's how bad it fucks it up.

Anustart

We're about to do some ubers, one spot open!

First one to join us gets in! if you have a couple machines that would allow us to do two sets.

Add kefkamaydie#1821

pompidu

18bQK.jpg

Looks like I can get about 18 mil for it. That sound correct? No socket hurts it

Mystery

Is the 17 mana reduction on bears noticeable?

Also, nice work

All the socketed gems are for vit and you're over 100k with a SoJ :O

Yes, reduced bears cost is really awesome. I also have a skull grasp with another -9 to bears that I use in lower MP for fun.

Thorhald

I just got back into the game a few nights ago ... doing pretty well in MP2-3 but can't do much more. If anyone wants to group, feel free to add me: Thorhald#1216

Would be nice to run things with others.

Anustart

Went ubering for the first time tonight, got a spine! But I just realized something :/

I swapped my main weapon for a 2h axe with a bunch of loh and ls.... Left my main weapon and mojo in my inventory. Sold my main and my mojo to the vendor with the other junk I found while getting my stacks. Oh man :( And I'm much to broke to even replace them.

Went ubering for the first time tonight, got a spine! But I just realized something :/

I swapped my main weapon for a 2h axe with a bunch of loh and ls.... Left my main weapon and mojo in my inventory. Sold my main and my mojo to the vendor with the other junk I found while getting my stacks. Oh man :( And I'm much to broke to even replace them.

What was your main hamd like I might have a spare main.

V_Arnold

Eu, Kmd? I got a Zunimassa backup mojo, not too good, but I bought it for 6-8 mill a few weeks ago. I can give it to you for free, since I have a better Thing in the Deep AND sniped a better Zunimassa offhand as well.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
found a set ring, zunimassa's pox.

+30 avg damage
87 dex
5% crit
33% crit damage

trying to sell it for 160 bucks, but it ups my dps by 10k by itself. its pretty much near perfect, i dont know at what point itd be worth just to keep it :p

found a set ring, zunimassa's pox.

+30 avg damage
87 dex
5% crit
33% crit damage

trying to sell it for 160 bucks, but it ups my dps by 10k by itself. its pretty much near perfect, i dont know at what point itd be worth just to keep it :p

I want one of those so bad

If its useful to you and something you wanted, just keep it. Yeah you'll sell it for a lot, but you'll never be able to replace it until you're fairly well established

Also, you found it. Can't complain about not finding shit if that falls in your lap dawg

Anustart

Eu, Kmd? I got a Zunimassa backup mojo, not too good, but I bought it for 6-8 mill a few weeks ago. I can give it to you for free, since I have a better Thing in the Deep AND sniped a better Zunimassa offhand as well.

US sadly :(

Bought a cheap dagger and mojo for now. They weren't god tier so it shouldn't take me too long to get comparable items again.

I'm not being able to log on. For whatever reason, it says my login information is incorrect. I can log on the US.Battle.net website but not on the game.

WTF.

Kuntz

Back to this game because my 3ds order is cancelled ><

I want to try playing with gaffers (always played alone), weak barbarian only able to farm the first half of act1 mp1 (I don't buy things on AH).

Add me : Mokhnaar#2902 (EU)

Haven't found any legendary since the first patch...
haven't found any set piece since day 1 :eek:

edit : found one !

:(

M.D

Found 2 legendaries on my first run this morning and a set ring not long ago. all mega crap =p

GAF, help me out here.
How can I improve? This is my profile - My DPS is 82K as shown in the picture, the site calculates the DPS with Battle Rage

I really don't know what I should aim for first? I'm guessing my stats are alright, but the problem is I can't keep up with in higher MP levels since I don't generate enough life with my life steal.
I figured there's a bunch of ways to get higher DPS - The Witching Hour, Lacuni and Ice Climbers/Fire Walkers, but they will probably all come at the cost of losing HP and AR. I could obviously get a weapon with base crit damage, so that could be helpful to my DPS without a cost to other stats. I just don't know what to upgrade first.

I also don't mind saving right now. I'm mostly doing MP0 runs with some cain set for fast leveling or MP1 runs for a better drop chance. I only play with high MP while playing with friends or doing uber runs or such.

My full stats

Dahbomb

It rolled perfect crit chance so that is going to be worth a decent amount. Other than that SS have tanked in prices dramatically.

Prinny

I found 4 legendaries in the last 30 minutes: 2x Gladiator Gauntlets, 1x Ivory Tower and 1x Frostburn.

This isn't funny Blizz.

Mystery

I found that stormshield and a shitty Tasker & Theo. I was sad when I saw brown gloves, then I was glad when I saw they weren't frosties/glads, then I was sad when they were still shit.

Found 2 legendaries on my first run this morning and a set ring not long ago. all mega crap =p

I also don't mind saving right now. I'm mostly doing MP0 runs with some cain set for fast leveling or MP1 runs for a better drop chance. I only play with high MP while playing with friends or doing uber runs or such.

My full stats

Should think about getting those Gems to 100% crit you are missing out on 60% crit damage. Which is less than you'd get with a good Witching Hour. Thats 40M tho about 19m a piece.

Also you have a flawless square in your ring. Stars are 600k so at least upgrade that.

Your health is low for a Barb. Try to get Life % on some pieces. You ahve 990 vit and only 35k health. Meanwhile my barb has 920 vit and has 50k health. Socketed helm with an amethyst perhaps.

Fularu

Banned
Just found this. Does anyone even use shields anymore?

jdKEFxhGGv9Wl.png

If only I could find this during 1.0.2...
For reference the shield I'm using has 290 str, 120 dex 14% life and a socket on top of the 10% crit. I doubt your SS will be worth much (and I paid 80k for that shield)

davepoobond

I want one of those so bad

If its useful to you and something you wanted, just keep it. Yeah you'll sell it for a lot, but you'll never be able to replace it until you're fairly well established

Also, you found it. Can't complain about not finding shit if that falls in your lap dawg

well, i didn't follow your advice, and i reposted it and sold it for 55 dollars. probably coulda gotten an extra 10 or so if i was smarter about it, but i guess i can't complain when i get a game for free from a ring i can live without.

for posterity:

4.png

1000dps Dub socket with Dex n LS.

Untitled-36.png

Can I get some gold for this? What should I start it at? Or are these already available for everyone by now :(

well, i didn't follow your advice, and i reposted it and sold it for 55 dollars. probably coulda gotten an extra 10 or so if i was smarter about it, but i guess i can't complain when i get a game for free from a ring i can live without.

for posterity:

4.png

A damn shame

Market is pretty crazy right now so you came out pretty well I think

1000dps Dub socket with Dex n LS.

Untitled-36.png

Can I get some gold for this? What should I start it at? Or are these already available for everyone by now :(

Wow, these dropped in value

The life steal brings it up somewhat. You should be able to get around 40m

davepoobond

A damn shame

Market is pretty crazy right now so you came out pretty well I think

i think i came out right around where it is valued at, but i was looking on the Gold AH and something comparable, but not as good is up for 800 million gold. that'd roughly be around 350 bucks or something. i dont know if that's even possible to sell for such a high gold amount...

GOD DAMNIT BLIZZARD O____O

I'm so pissed off. For whatever reason my authenticator went rogue and I can't log on battle.net anymore. I was trying to remove it because it wouldn't let me log on the game, and when I was about to remove it, I got logged off and I can't log on my account anymore.

GAF, HELP? What do I do?

Shitty ass customer service from Blizzard :I i'm really pissed right now.

EDIT: Figured it out, removed the authenticator through the website.

Funny thing is, now I opened the Diablo 3 launcher, and it prompted me to download a patch? Which it wasn't up until 3 minutes ago.

Hopefully without the authenticator I'll be able to log on again :p

I'm just baffled at how terrible the systems this company uses are :I

windz

YEESS :D WE DID IT HENRY!! LOL

This was my first HC char, I made alts to play with friends, but they died, BUT THE ORIGINAL LIVES ON!!!

:D

Screenshot332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom