• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryHSH

I hate when I get items like this... 16% life, 9% AS, 300 INT, 40 average damage and a socket. Why the hell did it not roll some kind of crit? Sigh. It's so trash, no one will search and find this. -_-

(softcore btw)

Qel1D.png

I'm trying to put together my monk build for MP5 runs. I don't have any Life on hit right now, and while I can do mp5-6 no problem, I definitely need MP5. I'm currently sitting on 110,000DPS, about 650 res all and about 50k HP.

Should I sacrifice like.. 30,000dps for life on hit? Is that something that people would consider doing?

I'm just not really sure I want to dump the 100m ish it would take to get decent LoH considering it tanks my dps so much. can any monks here list their weapons?

M.D

Should think about getting those Gems to 100% crit you are missing out on 60% crit damage. Which is less than you'd get with a good Witching Hour. Thats 40M tho about 19m a piece.

Also you have a flawless square in your ring. Stars are 600k so at least upgrade that.

Your health is low for a Barb. Try to get Life % on some pieces. You ahve 990 vit and only 35k health. Meanwhile my barb has 920 vit and has 50k health. Socketed helm with an amethyst perhaps.

I should have bought them when they were 7M :(

I think getting 100% gems would be good after I upgrade some of my lame gear like my boots and braces

Anyway, I'll try to get some Life % when I upgrade some of my items. I don't feel like giving up my AV helm right now, it gives me about 11-13K DPS... it really is crazy how good AV helms are, they give an insane value for the relatively low price

BTW, just found this

NmQNs.jpg

Hope I can sell that

Re: Barb Health... I only have 35k and I farm MP5 and basically never die. I use a Cleave/Rend build.

Also, mini-jackpot... Witching hour with 70 Res All - Should get me ~50 mil.

Mystery

Witching Hour rolls int naturally. I paid about 100 million for mine with 65 AR and 30 vit awhile back. I'm not sure if they've dropped in price or not.

M.D

US :( - Also, intelligence one.

I feel like there's only 5 EU players here :(

Anyway, up to my fourth legendary today (have been finding at least 2 the last couple of day s I think but they are mostly shit, found a lot of useless gloves >.>)

Well, another useless (I think?) legendary :(

301hT.jpg

Edit:

Another legendary.... Messerschmidt's Reaver LOL

It seems to me like the problem I'm having is I get a lot of legendary drops that are meant to be for my class (Barb), but there are lots of crap legendaries designed for this class?

Cipherr

Finally bought a 2 slotted manticore. But I only have 1 100% gem and a 90% in it haha, but I broke the 500% crit damage barrier. I dont have the recipe for the final gem. In any case, I passed 115k dps without Sharpshooter and without Steady Aim. Also have my Lacunis for 24% total run speed and about 620 Resist all and ~39k life atm. Trying to make it as close to 125k dps, 675 Resist, 24% runspeed, 5k Armor, and 45k life as possible.

AH seems down for me at the moment.

Me and a friend did a few machine runs last night. We never should have started the 2nd since it was way too late to begin with. We didn't even beat it since it was the Ghom combo. Waste of a machine.

Need some extra people on friends list for situations like that. Add me Cell#1973 (us)

Kuntz

Played with a eu gaffer (mp0 act 3 run), was nice and got a lot of advices, i bought several pieces of equipment, on my way to paragon 12.

So hard to play alone again now.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
AH seems down for me at the moment.

Me and a friend did a few machine runs last night. We never should have started the 2nd since it was way too late to begin with. We didn't even beat it since it was the Ghom combo. Waste of a machine.

Need some extra people on friends list for situations like that. Add me Cell#1973 (us)

Doh! Adding you, i am down for runs anytime.

Just got this are these worth anything or did my Wizard get a upgrade? AH is down so I cant really check doesn't appear to be great rolls.

Untitled-51.png

Are you out of potions and need it to survive or do you just want to see what's inside the chest that bad?

I think both has actually happened to me at some point!

Rufus

Just got this are these worth anything or did my Wizard get a upgrade? AH is down so I cant really check doesn't appear to be great rolls.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n97/xxjuicesxx/Untitled-51.png
Brimstone/Wizard upgrade. I found one recently (posted it here, too) and without arcane on crit and high end INT and/or damage, they're worthless.

I put mine in my lvl 25 Wizard's inventory, should I ever be motivated enough to get her to 60 (which is highly unlikely).

M.D

Are you out of potions and need it to survive or do you just want to see what's inside the chest that bad?

I think both has actually happened to me at some point!

No, I actually have 500+ health potions now that I'm mostly doing MP0 runs for fast exp :p
I just can't resist picking up the health potion or opening a chest =P

I think I might have to stop picking up health potions now, they're taking too much space lol

Anyway, this just sold for 20M

NmQNs.jpg

Also sold some lame 1 hand legendary barb sword for 780K. I put it up for a 100K bid and was surprised to see there's a bidding war on it lol

I'm up to 64.7M :)

Brimstone/Wizard upgrade. I found one recently (posted it here, too) and without arcane on crit and high end INT and/or damage, they're worthless.

I put mine in my lvl 25 Wizard's inventory, should I ever be motivated enough to get her to 60 (which is highly unlikely).

Thought so, thanks. Looks like noones biting on that Manticore at a high price, guess I'll end up having to relist it for more realist expecatitions. Damn you game.

RivalCore

Thought so, thanks. Looks like noones biting on that Manticore at a high price, guess I'll end up having to relist it for more realist expecatitions. Damn you game.

Wait, if the Manticore isn't worth much does that mean the whole market for crossbows and bows as gone tits up?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Just got back in the game! Bought some better gear, and I'm killing pretty good right now - just wondering, is there any incentive for me to fight monsters past Act I while using monster level bonuses?

woober

Welcome to the rich club, what you gonna buy?

I've been thinking of cashing out on this one. Only item I've been eyeing to upgrade is my lacuni prowlers to ones that have crit chance. I feel like the gear I have now is efficient enough for me to farm at the rate I'm farming and want to cash out anything I find. Diablo 3 finally being profitable!

My Character

I've been thinking of cashing out on this one. Only item I've been eyeing to upgrade is my lacuni prowlers to ones that have crit chance. I feel like the gear I have now is efficient enough for me to farm at the rate I'm farming and want to cash out anything I find. Diablo 3 finally being profitable!

My Character

Well like I said earlier a perfectly rolled mainhand doesn't really decrease in value. Keep your current mainhand in stash and when you feel you're done with the game you can cash it out.

But yeah if I were you I would definitely upgrade to a 1200+dps perfect roll mainhand

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
So I need the organ from Ghom/Rakanoth. I have 3 each of the other organs. Killed the other 2 ubers and got their organs to drop. Was getting ready to open the 3rd portal when my computer crashed.

Fuck.

Anyone doing key runs?

Bored of solo.

Also whats with the checkpoints, sometimes I can do act 3 sometimes act 4 act 2 isnt there even though I've beaten Act I...

Do barbs really have any options for 24% movement if they dont go boots/lacuni? I got a high str/high resist/high crit chance bracer that gives me +5k dps from my lacunis...

lame
Untitled-56.png

no socket!

Rufus

I had a legendary two handed axe drop. My eyes went wide immediately. Messerschmidt's Reaver. A shitty one at that.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Empyrean Messenger and Wizardspike... 2 incredibly shitty legendaries in one run

To think when new legendaries were rolled out and CM/WW was a really good build I bought one for 9 mil... I sold it for 340k a few days ago.

larvi

I found 2 set items running this morning, a Tal Rasha's helm and Immortal Kings 2 hander. Both looked decent when I ID'd them but when I checked the AH neither is worth very much.

Anustart

Anyone up for ubering tonight? I have 1 machine currently, hope to have 3 before I start. Of course I'm just dead weight, so I need sugar daddies to carry me :D

turnbuckle

Roommate got a triple legendary drop. Depth Diggers, Immortal King's Tribal Binding, and Shen Long's Fist or whatever it's called. Even if none of them were jackpots, that's still crazy. I still haven't had a double legendary drop yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom