• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: HOLY SHIT HAVE I FINALLY BEEN BLESSED BY THE DIABLO GODS?

yLVBvap.jpg

D:

mother of god

Vicros

Anyone here feel free to add me. I'm on US servers.

fireboy80x#1641

I'm down for exp grinding, killing ubers, a bit of power leveling if you need it. That solo act 3 grind gets boring after a while. I can run any MP so hit me up for whatever.

Lucis

Do a lot people here play HC?

Me and a group of friend started a HC group with one rule: No gear buying from AH, the most we can buy from AH are crafting mats to eventually spend our money, the crafting mats will be used to craft (like gambling in d2!)

We are currently around level 45 in NM a3.

This seems a lot more fun than playing it normally

Rufus

I do. Or did. Finally finished Inferno recently after taking a long break (the new crafting recipes helped a lot). Killed three 60s on the way there, the first of which was so, so close to Diablo... Anyway, haven't had a desire to go back since, so even the HC buzz wears off after a while.

MrDaravon

I still get weird lag spikes every now and then (that I don't believe are on my end) that prevent me from playing HC, because I know it will end badly from that :/

Spent the money from that mace and upgraded my chest, amulet, and one of my rings. I am SO CLOSE to breaking 200k Damage completely unbuffed:

bON3RxW.jpg

6 weeks ago my unbuffed DPS was ~215k, but my effective HP was literally less than half of what it is now. Trading 20k damage to more than double my survivability has worked out incredibly well and pleases me greatly. Living the DH dream!

So I picked up a weapon in the AH last night for cheap ($50k lol) that gives me about 2K more damage, but doesn't have any dex (current weapon is like +100 dex). As Wiz, I didn't give a shit about dex, but when I looked at the detailed changes, I was dropping from 20% miss chance to 16% miss chance. That seems pretty significant. Am I right about that, or is the +2k damage still of more value?

MrDaravon

I DID IT WOOO

rFV6Qt2.jpg

Dropped the +7 Disc on my DML for a DPS and eHP upgrade. Taking some advice and dropping Steady Aim (which IS kinda useless at high MP) for Night Stalker (crits have a chance to restore 1 Disc), will see how that goes. At this point high-end/MP DH's usually recommend dropping Lightning Ball for Spike Trap/Echoing Blast and Smokescreen for Sentry/Guardian, but not sure I want to do that, at least not yet. I might also mess around with changing from Preparation/Backup Plan to Preparation/Focused Mind, seems that's a recommendation as well, but with my crit % being so high I'm hoping Night Stalker would make up for that possibly.

I couldn't really find anything, does anyone have any idea what the chance to restore Disc on a crit with Night Stalker actually is?

Who plays hardcore? You die in the game you die for real. That's just stupid.

Some people like the challenge?

Vodh

Anyone willing to carry me and my buddy through 3 (or 6, since we have 3 machines each) ubers on mp10 like, now? Vodh#2936

MrDaravon

Anyone willing to carry me and my buddy through 3 (or 6, since we have 3 machines each) ubers on mp10 like, now? Vodh#2936

This reminds me, I've got a bunch of machines I need to use at some point. I'd get on now for you, but as a DH I don't think I could really do any carrying :p

VALKYRAY

Banned
I can help you tonight 11pm est. if you don't mind wait. I'm a monk always run with cm wiz.

Edit: Nvm, you from Europe, I can't help you!

MrDaravon

Hmmm, well I can get on but I have no idea what I can handle MP/Uber-wise, I literally haven't done those since right when they first introduced them. I can solo MP5 pretty okay, and that was before some upgrades I made yesterday. If we can get a high level Barb or something we could probably do it?

Edit: Yeah nevermind, didn't see you were in EU, I'm on US sorry :(

Vodh

Ahhh, shit. Yeah, EU. Kind of forgot to mention, it being the height of EU prime time and all xd Thanks for the intentions tho :)

VALKYRAY

Banned
Saw this linked over on the bnet forums, this guy's crafted shit is fucking crazy: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Faster-1614/hero/11783268

So jelly :(

Also another 40 dex shoulder crafts later, STILL haven't been able to replace my medium Dex roll Vile Ward FFS. Near the point of just buying a Dex/Vit Vile Ward off the AH even though I know it's stupid.
I got a decent pair of bracers which is on my DH within fist 30 tries. I didn't stop there. I crafted 400 more and got my current one on my monk. Probably 1 of the best ever crafted.
Be patient, you will get there eventually.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Violentine-1122/

MrDaravon

I got a decent pair of bracers which is on my DH within fist 30 tries. I didn't stop there. I crafted 400 more and got my current one on my monk. Probably 1 of the best ever crafted.

Yeah, I finally did get a better pair of shoulders; not amazingly better, but better: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrDaravon-1289/hero/11983827

I still have room for improvement on all of the new craftable stuff for sure though, I'm not sure if I'm going to try to craft better bracers first or start in on gloves.

Yeah, I finally did get a better pair of shoulders; not amazingly better, but better: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MrDaravon-1289/hero/11983827

I still have room for improvement on all of the new craftable stuff for sure though, I'm not sure if I'm going to try to craft better bracers first or start in on gloves.

Bracers are easy to get good rolls because after a main stat all one needs is CC, AR & VIT. That means out of the 5 remaining slots only 3 have to hit perfect. Gloves can take longer since one is usually looking to stack the trifecta along with either VIT or AR and a main stat. After the main stat, gloves have to roll perfect on 4 or 5 of the remaining 5 slots.

J2d

God please tell me you spend half your time on the auction house or something?
I hate how my monk is pl68 and while it is decent for tempest rush it still sucks major balls. The only good drop I've found so far is a 50mil witching hour, bah. I don't spend as much time as I used to so I'm not that annoyed with the game anymore but it needs to give me a decent drop soon =/

MrDaravon

With my new gear and dropping Steady Aim for Night Stalker I just solo'd an almost full MP6 run on Act 3 without dying. I am greatly pleased. Definitely some close calls though, I'll have to do it some more to see whether or not MP5 may be more time efficient or not.

Night Stalker works out pretty well, and makes me glad I dropped one of my Max Disc gears; except for maybe once or twice I always had Disc for constant Gloom since my crit % is so high. Now I don't see dropping Smokescreen for Sentry/Guardian like some people are saying; a few times I had to drop it to get out of a really bad corner with elites, fire, acid, or all of the above going. Also getting frozen in bad spots seems like that'd be instant death without Smokescreen.

I am debating dropping the 31% exp gem out of my helm socket and putting a life one in there; with the boost from MP4 to MP6 I would still come out ahead anyway, and an extra 25%+ life would be pretty helpful.

Lucis

Who plays hardcore? You die in the game you die for real. That's just stupid.

Why play SC if you can beat MP10 uber? Gear are on AH, don't really need to farm.

I think HC no AH is another way to put some fun into D3 right now, I won't be playing this if it's not coz of the self imposed rule, and the risk HC brings.

Dahbomb

HC no AH is the actual way to play D3. It's a completely different game when death matters and the AH out of the equation. You have to make the most out of what you find.

Also different items and abilities are used in HC. Survivability is favored over raw damage.

Lucis

HC no AH is the actual way to play D3. It's a completely different game when death matters and the AH out of the equation. You have to make the most out of what you find.

Also different items and abilities are used in HC. Survivability is favored over raw damage.

Haha ya,
I have more HP/mitigation right now on my level 46 WD in NM act 3 than my Wiz had in inferno A1

(maybe they buff/nerfed a lot of things to made this happen too), But so far I think I have fallen below 25% hp only once, and it really gets you heart pounding when spirit walk is off cd and you are frozen in place with only 25% hp in a hardcore game

Ok. Still kind of nubish at this game (only got onboard a couple months ago).

Playing CM Wizard up to lvl 60(23) I think. Just been soloing and grouping randomly using public games.

So. Uh. What do I do now? Is there an easy guide to getting into endgame somewhere?

Velocity

So I've been playing D3 more and more over the past couple weeks. I've mainly been playing and trying to gear my monk, but I feel like I'm hitting a wall because I just don't have enough to upgrade. I can do MP2 pretty ok, but my goal is to be able to do MP5/6 at roughly the same pace as I do MP2. I'm not a min-maxer by any means, since I don't find that fun, but I need a bit of help in where I'm currently at with my gear and how to upgrade wisely. I don't have too much money, maybe 20 mil or there abouts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kreeze-1805/hero/7831449

I'm also a bit bored playing with myself(ah...haha...ha... *_*) so if anyone wants to add me up to their friend list my battletag is Kreeze#1805. I'm on US-West Coast and tend to play more toward the evenings after work and whenever on the weekends.

mlaz14

I DID IT WOOO

rFV6Qt2.jpg

Dropped the +7 Disc on my DML for a DPS and eHP upgrade. Taking some advice and dropping Steady Aim (which IS kinda useless at high MP) for Night Stalker (crits have a chance to restore 1 Disc), will see how that goes. At this point high-end/MP DH's usually recommend dropping Lightning Ball for Spike Trap/Echoing Blast and Smokescreen for Sentry/Guardian, but not sure I want to do that, at least not yet. I might also mess around with changing from Preparation/Backup Plan to Preparation/Focused Mind, seems that's a recommendation as well, but with my crit % being so high I'm hoping Night Stalker would make up for that possibly.

I couldn't really find anything, does anyone have any idea what the chance to restore Disc on a crit with Night Stalker actually is?

I have 2 different builds i use for MP10 Keeps 2 solo runs (which I've stopped doing since I've had horrible luck with legendaries in. I get way more doing fast MP6 runs.)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WhYdQg!cfX!aZcbaY

I only run 30 disc and i have 62.5-64% cc depending on my bracers and i can keep gloom and caltrops up all the time just gathering large groups and keeping traps up, vaulting to reposition if things get a little too crazy.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WRVdQg!efX!aYYbaY

That's another one i use you can switch out some things M4D Valley of Death instead of mortal enemy or bat depending on what you want. Guardian turret for more survivability. Cluster grenades is also amazing for restoring disc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgL5S3Revw9ddEhScEpSLWhnRDZKV25OaWZJcHdkN0E#gid=2

That has the proc rates for every skill and rune. d3up has it too but this is a little easier than checking it on there.

Your ehp is higher than mine i have 348k without dodge or perfectionist so you should be fine its just if your dps might not be high enough for mp8-10 to kill before elite affixes pile up.

MrDaravon

Yeah, but to be honest I think what will probably hold me back from top tier farming is that I'm realllllly not a fan of using Bola. I can deal with the traps (I used those early on) and I'll probably be giving those another go, but I just really dislike the Bola personally. Also not a fan of Vault or Cluster Grenades either, I messed around with a Cluster grenade build a ways back and it's effective, but is just really not my playstyle. Marked for Death is a possible interesting addition though, I might play around with that some.

But yeah, DPS is definitely the main thing holding me back right now. Short term I may swap out the exp gem in my helm for a Life gem, then ditch the vit gems I have in my chest piece for more dex gems, or something like that. I just did the one MP6 run, and like I said I didn't die, but it's hard to say without giving it a few more goes how time effective it is.

Also I'm probably blind, but I'm not seeing Night Stalker on that spreadsheet?

VALKYRAY

Banned
Why play SC if you can beat MP10 uber? Gear are on AH, don't really need to farm.

I think HC no AH is another way to put some fun into D3 right now, I won't be playing this if it's not coz of the self imposed rule, and the risk HC brings.
Well if I got the bracers I have in hardcore, or some godly drop I will never equip it. Cause if I die. They gone! Forever! I will never be able to maximize my character. And that is what I enjoy about playing d3.

Shifty76

So I've been playing D3 more and more over the past couple weeks. I've mainly been playing and trying to gear my monk, but I feel like I'm hitting a wall because I just don't have enough to upgrade. I can do MP2 pretty ok, but my goal is to be able to do MP5/6 at roughly the same pace as I do MP2. I'm not a min-maxer by any means, since I don't find that fun, but I need a bit of help in where I'm currently at with my gear and how to upgrade wisely. I don't have too much money, maybe 20 mil or there abouts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kreeze-1805/hero/7831449

I'm also a bit bored playing with myself(ah...haha...ha... *_*) so if anyone wants to add me up to their friend list my battletag is Kreeze#1805. I'm on US-West Coast and tend to play more toward the evenings after work and whenever on the weekends.

From a quick glance:

You have Inna's pants so grab the hat too for the 150 dex bonus.

Try to get sockets in weapons - that bonus crit dmg is huge (my 860 dps offhand with 91% crit and socket for another 100%) is the equivalent of about a 1500 dps weapon with no crit or socket.)

I'd grab StI or resolve as a passive over Transcendence. Reducing the dmg coming in is always a better option than trying to recover HP.

Try to grab 3 sockets and some resists on the chest as well as high vit.

You're running OWE but have cold, lightning and arcane resists all going on. For OWE pick one and stick with it.

Oh, also just noticed you have ZERO sustain, other than your mantra (130-ish LoH isn't enough) and transcendence. When shopping weapons maybe look for 500+ LoH in addition to cd and a socket. Should be able to get a couple in the 700-800 dps range for under 100k easy (just looked - there's tons for around 100k), and they'd more than likely be dps upgrades over your 100+ dps ones plus would provide the sustain that you need.

If you haven't already, head on over to d3up.com and create yourself a profile there. I couldn't imagine trying to evaluate upgrades without it.

Velocity

From a quick glance:

You have Inna's pants so grab the hat too for the 150 dex bonus.

Try to get sockets in weapons - that bonus crit dmg is huge (my 860 dps offhand with 91% crit and socket for another 100%) is the equivalent of about a 1500 dps weapon with no crit or socket.)

I'd grab StI or resolve as a passive over Transcendence. Reducing the dmg coming in is always a better option than trying to recover HP.

Try to grab 3 sockets and some resists on the chest as well as high vit.

You're running OWE but have cold, lightning and arcane resists all going on. For OWE pick one and stick with it.

Oh, also just noticed you have ZERO sustain, other than your mantra (130-ish LoH isn't enough) and transcendence. When shopping weapons maybe look for 500+ LoH in addition to cd and a socket. Should be able to get a couple in the 700-800 dps range for under 100k easy (just looked - there's tons for around 100k), and they'd more than likely be dps upgrades over your 100+ dps ones plus would provide the sustain that you need.

If you haven't already, head on over to d3up.com and create yourself a profile there. I couldn't imagine trying to evaluate upgrades without it.

So, going in order(mostly):

1. Is the 150 dex bonus really worth it? I was thinking of going for a Mempo instead, mainly because I can get better AR on it.

2. I bounce around a lot between Transcendnece and Resolve, but I'm on resolve now and it feels better.

3. I used to go cold res., netting me around 800 AR using OWE, but just the past week I ended up finding/crafting better dps gear for my monk that had different resists to it, so that's why it's all messed up. I think now I'm going to just try going with higher AR on stuff and nevermind elemental res, to an extent.

4.so... yeah. Zero sustain. Very true. It's really, really hard for me to give up my current weapons only for the fact that I don't have enough money to afford 100% crit gems to socket. That, and anything I find just doesn't match the DPS I'm getting with my weapons. Not for a decent price anyway. I tried going with some 800-900 dps crit dmg/socketed weapons, but my DPS was overall much lower than what I've been using. I must be doing something wrong.

All useful tips I'll keep in mind. Feels like my monk is geared like a game of Jenga that's been going on for too long. As a whole it kind of works, but remove any one piece of my gear and my stats just drop dramatically. I was browsing the AH a lot tonight, but I just couldn't find anything worth upgrading to. At least, not apparently and for a decent price. Maybe tomorrow.

VALKYRAY

Banned
God please tell me you spend half your time on the auction house or something?
I hate how my monk is pl68 and while it is decent for tempest rush it still sucks major balls. The only good drop I've found so far is a 50mil witching hour, bah. I don't spend as much time as I used to so I'm not that annoyed with the game anymore but it needs to give me a decent drop soon =/

Play AH? Hell No! I despite all flippers. they need to go to hell.
I did sell some items with higher price than what I've paid, those items were actually upgrades for me at the time of purchase. I never buy item just to resell it at a higher value. All middleman need to die horribly!
How did I get to where I am today? I got lucky crafts, drops plus few hundred real dollars.

VALKYRAY

Banned
So, going in order(mostly):

1. Is the 150 dex bonus really worth it? I was thinking of going for a Mempo instead, mainly because I can get better AR on it.

2. I bounce around a lot between Transcendnece and Resolve, but I'm on resolve now and it feels better.

3. I used to go cold res., netting me around 800 AR using OWE, but just the past week I ended up finding/crafting better dps gear for my monk that had different resists to it, so that's why it's all messed up. I think now I'm going to just try going with higher AR on stuff and nevermind elemental res, to an extent.

4.so... yeah. Zero sustain. Very true. It's really, really hard for me to give up my current weapons only for the fact that I don't have enough money to afford 100% crit gems to socket. That, and anything I find just doesn't match the DPS I'm getting with my weapons. Not for a decent price anyway. I tried going with some 800-900 dps crit dmg/socketed weapons, but my DPS was overall much lower than what I've been using. I must be doing something wrong.

All useful tips I'll keep in mind. Feels like my monk is geared like a game of Jenga that's been going on for too long. As a whole it kind of works, but remove any one piece of my gear and my stats just drop dramatically. I was browsing the AH a lot tonight, but I just couldn't find anything worth upgrading to. At least, not apparently and for a decent price. Maybe tomorrow.

1. dont underestimate your main stat. every 10 dex will give me roughly 75 dps. 150 dex=11.25k dps. since your crit chance is really low, I dont recommend you buy mempo unless you gonna spend huge amount of gold which i dont think you have, or 1-2 hundred dollars for a 5+ crit mempo.
2. Resolve is trash, It does not protect you from thing that actually kill you. ie: molten, firechain, plague, reflect damage etc.
3. IMO, OwE is just a handicap. Craft all resis gear, then you wont even need to worry about matching elemental resis on different piece. Ditching OwE will cost you a lot however.
4. have zero sustain on weapons meaning you rely 100% on potions, health globes and regen, they are the least effective way to recover you from injury. you will most likely die a lot, a dead character does zero DPS. therefore, you should get sustain on your weapons, even it may decrease your DPS.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I dropped OWE a long time ago, but I'm thinking about picking it up again. My CM wizard can already out-tank my monk.

For those of you wishing for a crit mempo, don't forget about Andariel's Visage. Get one with all resist and it's pretty close on DPS, you just lose the life boost from the socket.

Been a few months since I played but I went through Act 2 and 3 with a group in MP4 yesterday. Love how you can public MP games now.

I almost salvaged a pair of gloves until I noticed the stats. I don't have the exact stats with me but they had dex, attack speed, crit chance, crit damage, magic find and physical damage. Can you still expect to get a lot for the main three stats everyone looked for before? I checked AH and only found two others with similar stats and really high buyouts. They had no bids. I put them on the trade channel and got a few replies quickly so I figure they will sell.

MrDaravon

I dropped OWE a long time ago, but I'm thinking about picking it up again. My CM wizard can already out-tank my monk.

For those of you wishing for a crit mempo, don't forget about Andariel's Visage. Get one with all resist and it's pretty close on DPS, you just lose the life boost from the socket.

Yeah, I rocked a AV until fairly recent. While it IS a very good and pretty cheap mid-tier helm, it's comes at an extremely significant HP/resist loss compared to a decent primary stat + vit Mempo. Right now I'm using a Mempo that's like 185 dex and 84 vit, and using the socket for an exp gem (and not a vit gem), and buying the BEST AV right now on the AH with the highest Dex and AR I would gain about 11k damage, but lose 62k ehp which is pretty fucking awful. And if I was using even just a mid-tier vit gem instead of the exp gem I would lose an additional ~40k ehp.

It's definitely overlooked and I recommend them early to mid-game, but unless you're a OWE Poison resist Monk and/or your resists are so high elsewhere that you're willing to make an enormous tradeoff I would really recommend it past that. I'd imagine for the vast majority of players out there losing ~100k eHP to gain ~11k damage probably isn't worth it.

Been a few months since I played but I went through Act 2 and 3 with a group in MP4 yesterday. Love how you can public MP games now.

I almost salvaged a pair of gloves until I noticed the stats. I don't have the exact stats with me but they had dex, attack speed, crit chance, crit damage, magic find and physical damage. Can you still expect to get a lot for the main three stats everyone looked for before? I checked AH and only found two others with similar stats and really high buyouts. They had no bids. I put them on the trade channel and got a few replies quickly so I figure they will sell.

If it's a decently rolled trifecta with a main stat, then yes. At this point I don't think anyone really cares about MF and phys resist is whatever (except for Phys Resist OWE Monks) so those could in theory have gotten better rolls with Vit or AR, but yeah Trifectas are still in demand. In theory you can craft equivalent or better gloves, but the odds of rolling a decent primary roll and the trifecta are still low enough where people will pay for sure.

Lucis

Play AH? Hell No! I despite all flippers. they need to go to hell.
I did sell some items with higher price than what I've paid, those items were actually upgrades for me at the time of purchase. I never buy item just to resell it at a higher value. All middleman need to die horribly!
How did I get to where I am today? I got lucky crafts, drops plus few hundred real dollars.

lol that's probably the reason why you wont' play hc

Ingeniero

I can't get the D3up site to import my character, I can't find it in the search bar, and with the import option, the site crashes. :/

So. A year in, is there a consensus "most fun" class?

I never played anything but my Wiz. Now that I'm kinda back in, I think it's time to try a new class. Any recommendations?

I can't get the D3up site to import my character, I can't find it in the search bar, and with the import option, the site crashes. :/

try a different browser? had no problems here. and that site is the best thing since...anything.

Talaysen

So. A year in, is there a consensus "most fun" class?

I never played anything but my Wiz. Now that I'm kinda back in, I think it's time to try a new class. Any recommendations?

Wizard!

It really does depend on what kind of gameplay experience you want. I think Monk is the most fun besides Wizard personally, but all of them are fun. I've had a character of each class at 60 for awhile.

Wizard!

It really does depend on what kind of gameplay experience you want. I think Monk is the most fun besides Wizard personally, but all of them are fun. I've had a character of each class at 60 for awhile.

noted!

Yea, I've had good fun with my Wiz which is why I never bothered with the other classes. Just curious how they all bloomed over time.

In Wiz news, I'm liking my current build...but not sure if it's working like I think it should be working.

So my Wiz has a lot of attack speed and crit stuff. I also have a couple of items that add arcane power when you get a crit. So my thought process was that since chain lightning can crit multiple targets (it hits up to 6 targets and multiple targets in that chain can be hit for a crit), my Wiz would regenerate arcane power fast enough in most group fights to damn near spam my arcane orb once/second if not a little more. Thing is, I'm not sure if targets that are hit for crit damage down the chain are counted or if it's just the primary target. It sometimes doesn't regenerate arcane power as quickly as I expect. I may be missing something, or maybe I'm not counting as many crits as I think I am. idk.

Talaysen

noted!

Yea, I've had good fun with my Wiz which is why I never bothered with the other classes. Just curious how they all bloomed over time.

In Wiz news, I'm liking my current build...but not sure if it's working like I think it should be working.

So my Wiz has a lot of attack speed and crit stuff. I also have a couple of items that add arcane power when you get a crit. So my thought process was that since chain lightning can crit multiple targets (it hits up to 6 targets and multiple targets in that chain can be hit for a crit), my Wiz would regenerate arcane power fast enough in most group fights to damn near spam my arcane orb once/second if not a little more. Thing is, I'm not sure if targets that are hit for crit damage down the chain are counted or if it's just the primary target. It sometimes doesn't regenerate arcane power as quickly as I expect. I may be missing something, or maybe I'm not counting as many crits as I think I am. idk.

All the targets do count. The way Arcane Power on Crit works is that it's not 100%.

Each skill in the game has what's commonly called a proc coefficient. This coefficient changes the effectiveness of added effects like life on hit and APoC. Chain Lightning has a low coefficient I believe, so you won't see a high return on APoC. I forget the exact values right now, but there's a list floating around somewhere.

All the targets do count. The way Arcane Power on Crit works is that it's not 100%.

Each skill in the game has what's commonly called a proc coefficient. This coefficient changes the effectiveness of added effects like life on hit and APoC. Chain Lightning has a low coefficient I believe, so you won't see a high return on APoC. I forget the exact values right now, but there's a list floating around somewhere.

ah. All clear now. Well it sounded good on paper. :D

My 2 favs are WD & Monk

I'll take that as another vote for Monk :D

xero273

I think it was whirlwind and the lightning move with the walking guy that procs the most. Not sure what the lightning move is though, it's not chain lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom