• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow780

MOTHER OF GOD

5QiVN.jpg

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm using that fist as my mainhand and a pretty low roll of that +fire skill damage axe (sankis) offhand. Build is fire damage and dodge focus, with the mantra of evasion rune that causes me to do fire damage when I dodge. It is working well.

Dahbomb

I'm using that fist as my mainhand and a pretty low roll of that +fire skill damage axe (sankis) offhand. Build is fire damage and dodge focus, with the mantra of evasion rune that causes me to do fire damage when I dodge. It is working well.
This is my goal eventually plus Fire Walkers.

Question for those with the patch... does the AH now show compare tooltips everywhere? (The patch notes only mention the recommended items screen, but that would be stupid)

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
How are you guys getting legendaries so quickly? As far as I know the droprate on legendaries hasn't been raised in any way, so what's the catch?

Cipherr

This patch is awesome. WD pets are totally viable now.

I was with one all morning while playing. Witchdoctors are fucking amazing in groups. Those green dogs and the Big guy our WD had were offtanking like crazy. Its fucking awesome. We just stood back blasting stuff while the pets and our Barb tanked everything. Man they are awesome to have as groupmates now.

When he left, he was missed, I was being chased around again lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
How are you guys getting legendaries so quickly? As far as I know the droprate on legendaries hasn't been raised in any way, so what's the catch?

Luck, I guess. I found that fist in my 2nd game of the day on my WD, and the axe my is one of 2 legendaries my brother found earlier.

What a great patch. Finally finished off Act 4 and killed Inferno Diablo. Yea, I know, it's nerfed but it still feels pretty good to get it over with. Was feeling pretty cocky after that while farming until I ran into this elite.

I don't think I can find a worse combo of affixes on this monster. He enrages pretty frequently and charges you all the time, which you can't outrun, and then he has all the other affixes. Cost my group 10-15 deaths before we got him.

And because everyone is linking their new legendaries, I figure I'll also share the greatest item I have ever seen drop in Diablo 3. ilevel 63 item folks.

Cipherr

Question for those with the patch... does the AH now show compare tooltips everywhere? (The patch notes only mention the recommended items screen, but that would be stupid)

Ill check real fast.

Edit: It shows compare tool tips seemingly everywhere. But it does not show the +-DPS +-HP +-Protection anywhere that I see.... Which is a complete and utter failure still.

daebo

This patch is awesome. WD pets are totally viable now.

Yeah, I just logged in for the first time in forever. Seems like Vision Quest got nerfed... i can't spam my bears anymore... but the pets... I ran through act 1 on inferno and none of them died or even lost life and seemed to be doing decent damage (for a pet).

Looks like being a pet WD is viable now which is kind of cool... but I've gotten so used to spamming all 4 abilities to kick VQ in and spamming my bears :(

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ill check real fast.

Edit: It shows compare tool tips seemingly everywhere. But it does not show the +-DPS +-HP +-Protection anywhere that I see.... Which is a complete and utter failure still.

Blizzard mentioned they have to change a bunch of things in the code base and think it is a great feature to add (which makes it seem it will be even after 1.1, potentially)

scy

Yeah, I just logged in for the first time in forever. Seems like Vision Quest got nerfed... i can't spam my bears anymore... but the pets... I ran through act 1 on inferno and none of them died or even lost life and seemed to be doing decent damage (for a pet).

Looks like being a pet WD is viable now which is kind of cool... but I've gotten so used to spamming all 4 abilities to kick VQ in and spamming my bears :(

Well, don't forget that new VQ requires you to deal damage with a signature spell to start the mana regen buff.

Natiko

Banned
I got on and started my first run in Act 1. Got a Legendary with only one NV stack and no additional magic find!

Look at this sexy fucker:
kl1mP.jpg

:(

Cipherr

I got on and started my first run in Act 1. Got a Legendary with only one NV stack and no additional magic find!

Look at this sexy fucker:
kl1mP.jpg

:(

Dont get me wrong, the armor is mediocre, but thats not a half bad shield IIRC because of the top end on the block damage.

injurai

Banned
Damn a lot of people from the Beta thread and OT1 are still in here. I thought I'd check in but I haven't played much past nightmare. Wizard just got old for me quickly. Hi Scy ;)

Mayyhem

Having so much fun with Diablo III today. Almost at Paragon Level 2.

btw found this today, couldn't find anything similar on the AH (could be because its lagging)

any idea what its worth?

Voy9Z.jpg

Wedge7

Fuck, no luck for me so far.

Then again, I have like no MF on my equipment, so that is probably hurting my chances significantly.

Zzoram

Sounds like 1.04 is universally seen as a huge step in the right direction.

Drop rates seem to have improved judging by all the orgasmic item jpegs.

Definity

Did about 5 vota runs and nothing of real value yet. Just my luck.
EDIT:
At least I'm having fun filling up that little blue bar, lol.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Huh. My wondrous deflectors plan that was going for 7mil prepatch (and I don't even have any idea why it was worth that much) is now going for 30 mil. Did wondrous deflectors actually get that much better? They still seem pretty shitty.

zulux21

Did an act 3 run. Found nothing worth keeping or selling. As usual.

I did find a 780 dps level 60 1H xbow though

I have you beat mwa ha ha ha... found this earlier this run
lbwcV.png

I thought they only increased the damage on 61/62 though didn't expect to get an item level 60 with that damage

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Does anyone know if paragon levels get incrementally harder for each level? Hoping so...level 1 took a decent amount of time but hoping it gets WAY longer as we get up there.

kennah

lol, literally after posting that, I get in a new game and with 2 stacks, I get a legendary. Too bad its shit though.

shit.png

That staff would be awesome on an Enchantress.

Speaking of - I got mine a +450 int, 1000 dps staff for 290k. Her DPS jumped from 3000 to 5000. So awesome. Now to get her better rings and amulet. (Currently hers are only +int)

zulux21

Does anyone know if paragon levels get incrementally harder for each level? Hoping so...level 1 took a decent amount of time but hoping it gets WAY longer as we get up there.
level 1 is 7.2mil
level 2 is another 8.6 mil
level 3 is around 10mil

so yeah... don't know what the ones beyond that are but I image they go up by even more later.... wouldn't be surprised if level 99 to 100 was a couple billion exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom