• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifty76

Yup, I think it really makes the game better having that immediate feedback on how you're doing for exp/hour. It makes it a lot easier to refine your gameplay and cut out bad habits.

Gave that Finders Keepers a go over the weekend. XP tracker is fantastic but I can't seem to get it to record legendaries.

I set up the filter & activated it, but it doesn't track them and it doesn't pop up with the msg saying what it was that dropped.

Any ideas?

Oh, regarding crap hellfires? I had 3 mules completely filled with them, along with one on every single follower for each of my 5 characters.

Talaysen

Wanted to play something other than my barb so I bought some gear for my wizard following guides on youtube/reddit/d3 forums. Can anyone who plays a wizard tell me what I can do to improve and what MP I can manage with this set? The stats are - http://i.imgur.com/CiLvKoj.jpg. I know there's not a lot of damage but I tried to get defensive stats up first. I play with friends who are barbs and it's not like I could compete with their 250k dps anyway so I figured staying alive would be handy :p

Get a wand with a socket. Probably want to get some more intelligence and crit damage if you can, even if you need to sacrifice some durability. Swapping to int gems is fine. You should be able to do MP10 with that gear anyway.

kennah

What should I be looking for in a Main Hand for a Witch Doctor? This is a strange build - it focuses on letting the summons do all the work/survivability. It is the character I let my toddler play. He decided to drop his mainhand and log out so this is probably a perfect opportunity to find something better. :p

Vio-Lence

Banned
You should be able to do MP10 with that gear anyway.

just because somebody technically can do MP10 with their gear, doesn't mean that they should. Spending 90-120 seconds killing elite packs is inefficient. It's much better to drop the MP and do faster runs.

eek5

Gave that Finders Keepers a go over the weekend. XP tracker is fantastic but I can't seem to get it to record legendaries.

I set up the filter & activated it, but it doesn't track them and it doesn't pop up with the msg saying what it was that dropped.

Any ideas?

Oh, regarding crap hellfires? I had 3 mules completely filled with them, along with one on every single follower for each of my 5 characters.

I think legendary tracker broke in the last update. Gotta wait for him to fix it.

I_Am_CC

So I just won this on the AH for 1.9m:

gMJWkLi.png

Pretty happy to get that little DPS boost for such a meager amount at this point.

And just before that this dropped:

gssvG2X.png

Easily my best drop after nearly 700 hours of playtime. Any suggestions on what i should try to price it at? 600-700m?

Get a wand with a socket. Probably want to get some more intelligence and crit damage if you can, even if you need to sacrifice some durability. Swapping to int gems is fine. You should be able to do MP10 with that gear anyway.

Thanks for the tips. I'll see if I can snipe a better wand. What would you reckon are the minimum requirements for hp/armor/AR that I shouldn't drop below?

I played MP7 yesterday with a friend and it was pretty easy going. I wouldn't die unless I came up against some bullshit combination of affixes (plagued/desecrator/jailer or something like that). But it was also very slow going when I was fighting enemies alone. I reckon MP8 is the target difficulty to aim for because enemy hp scaling goes haywire in 9 and 10 (MP10 enemies have double the hp of MP8).

And just before that this dropped:

Easily my best drop after nearly 700 hours of playtime. Any suggestions on what i should try to price it at? 600-700m?

That's a beautiful amulet. I'd put it up on the RMAH for a very high price ($100-150 or maybe even more). You can cash out that money and then put a little bit back in to buy ingame gold if you wanted to. 600m gold costs $15 and this is worth far, far more than $15.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Tal rasha is better.
No loh, worthless for cm wiz either. It's not a 100 usd amulet. Maybe 2 beez or 50 usd.

It's not worthless for a CM wiz. CM wiz can get 900 LOH from pieces of gear (SC + BT pants) which is more than sufficient. LOH is unnecessary on the amulet slot imo. I do agree that it's not worth 100-150 USD. He might be able to get 2Bs for it though. Trifecta roll, 44 average damage, and main stat. It's nice.

What would you reckon are the minimum requirements for hp/armor/AR that I shouldn't drop below?
You want to try to shoot for 88-89% mitigation. I'd aim for around 800 AR, 4000 Armor, 40k HP, and 900 LOH.

Shifty76

So I'm pretty much a noob at barb..

Geared my guy up with some random pieces I found (and crafted some spiffy looking shoulders) but I'm unsure where to go from here.
I've tried crafting new gloves and bracers but no luck so far.

Considering a witching hour as that seems like a really solid dps upgrade, but then I'd need to make up the resists & life steal elsewhere. The life steal I'm not too bothered with as that mainhand is easily upgraded, but replacing the reists is tough. Maybe a str Mempho? That'd mean picking up another part of the IK set to keep the 2pc bonus (gloves?)

I'd also like more MS, but the cc lacuni's have give me less dps and ehp, and Inna's pants would destroy my ehp.

Any easy (preferably cheap) recommendations?

http://d3up.com/b/8672/wulfgar

cheers!

*edit* I should mention that I can do MP8 comfortably enough, but I'd like to get to the same point on MP10

VALKYRAY

Banned
Looks solid.
Need more ias resis or vit
You can always get ik belt or gloves for 2 piece bonus when you can afford a cc mempo. Ik gloves is better choice so you can get wh for ias and crit.

jkanownik

So I'm pretty much a noob at barb..

Geared my guy up with some random pieces I found (and crafted some spiffy looking shoulders) but I'm unsure where to go from here.
I've tried crafting new gloves and bracers but no luck so far.

Considering a witching hour as that seems like a really solid dps upgrade, but then I'd need to make up the resists & life steal elsewhere. The life steal I'm not too bothered with as that mainhand is easily upgraded, but replacing the reists is tough. Maybe a str Mempho? That'd mean picking up another part of the IK set to keep the 2pc bonus (gloves?)

I'd also like more MS, but the cc lacuni's have give me less dps and ehp, and Inna's pants would destroy my ehp.

cheers!

*edit* I should mention that I can do MP8 comfortably enough, but I'd like to get to the same point on MP10

You should be able to pick up all res on your gloves for not too much. I've seen trifecta gloves with str and res all go for <10M. Same thing for the IK helm.

It's not worthless for a CM wiz. CM wiz can get 900 LOH from pieces of gear (SC + BT pants) which is more than sufficient. LOH is unnecessary on the amulet slot imo. I do agree that it's not worth 100-150 USD. He might be able to get 2Bs for it though. Trifecta roll, 44 average damage, and main stat. It's nice.

Given the stuff I've been selling for $20-30 on the RMAH (which would otherwise be worth a couple of hundred million tops in the GAH), I can see someone paying $100 for this. It's a high cc trifecta with int and average damage and it would pop up when people searched for it.

You want to try to shoot for 88-89% mitigation. I'd aim for around 800 AR, 4000 Armor, 40k HP, and 900 LOH.

This is roughly where I am right now (750AR buffed, 5300 armor, 44k hp and 900 loh). I could maybe drop a bit of armor and hp for damage but I don't know how much I could get. Had a look at socketed Chantodos today and they cost a fucking fortune :(

Vio-Lence

Banned
Given the stuff I've been selling for $20-30 on the RMAH (which would otherwise be worth a couple of hundred million tops in the GAH), I can see someone paying $100 for this. It's a high rolling trifecta + average damage and it would pop up when people searched for it.
(

I have no experience selling on the RMAH, so I don't know how items move on there.

Shifty76 said:

cheers!

I think a really good set for cheap that is overlooked is BT's set. You can rock 2 piece BT for a really nice EHP gain. You can pick up BT chest and pants for cheap. Then that allows you to wear some cheaper IK pieces like belt, boots, or helm.

I'd recommend switching the lamentation for an IK belt with like 230+ strength/70+ vitality/3%LS.

Your EF is 0.23 attacks per second. I'd replace it for an EF with 0.24 or 0.25 APS. You need 4 slots of AS gear to hit 2.5 APS in both hands with zerk activated. If you have a 0.24 APS EF you need 9/9/9/8 slots of AS. If you have a 0.25 APS EF you need 8/8/9/9 slots of AS. After you hit your 2.5 APS break point, just stack as much crit and crit damage as you can within your budget.

I'd also recommend checking out the US barbarian forums, they've done some recent 1billion gold challenge for soloing MP10 ubers with the best times. It can give you an idea of effective strategies for gearing out a barbarian on the cheap.

Shifty76

I think a really good set for cheap that is overlooked is BT's set. You can rock 2 piece BT for a really nice EHP gain. You can pick up BT chest and pants for cheap. Then that allows you to wear some cheaper IK pieces like belt, boots, or helm.

I'd recommend switching the lamentation for an IK belt with like 230+ strength/70+ vitality/3%LS.

Your EF is 0.23 attacks per second. I'd replace it for an EF with 0.24 or 0.25 APS. You need 4 slots of AS gear to hit 2.5 APS in both hands with zerk activated. If you have a 0.24 APS EF you need 9/9/9/8 slots of AS. If you have a 0.25 APS EF you need 8/8/9/9 slots of AS. After you hit your 2.5 APS break point, just stack as much crit and crit damage as you can within your budget.

I'd also recommend checking out the US barbarian forums, they've done some recent 1billion gold challenge for soloing MP10 ubers with the best times. It can give you an idea of effective strategies for gearing out a barbarian on the cheap.

Good info on the breakpoints - thanks! I usually just plug numbers into d3up and if it shows be hitting a breakpoint I figure it's a worthwhile upgrade. Nice to know the exact IAS numbers I need on gear to hit those - will make gearing much easier.

I did have an IK belt similar to what you recommended but this one gave me more dps with the same ehp so I kept it and sold the IK. Is Witching Hour not worth it then? Seems like with the IAS requirements that it'd be a no brainer.

I'm kind of partial to that IK chest since it's self-found - one of only two pieces that I've found that have actually been useable. Should I sell it instead (seems to be worth around 50m?) and use the proceeds to upgrade those other slots?

Will definitely be on the lookout for a faster EF and some more IAS on my jewelry - hadn't realized how important that was.

Thanks all for the suggestions. Definitely much easier hitting the higher dps points than it is with monk!

Vio-Lence

Banned
You should be able to find a 900 dps, 150STR, 1OS, 40-50CD, 0.25 APS for around 15-25m gold if you are patient bargain hunting in the mornings. The alternative is you can search for a high dps EF w/out crit damage like 1150-1200 dps, 150+ STR, 0.25 APS, 1 OS EF.

You can play around on d3up or d3rawr to see what works better for your setup. I purchased my OH EF with a 5m snipe this weekend. It was a 3-4k dps upgrade over my previous OF EF which was 930 dps, 160STR, 45CD, 1OS.

Shifty76

You should be able to find a 900 dps, 150STR, 1OS, 40-50CD, 0.25 APS for around 15-25m gold if you are patient bargain hunting in the mornings. The alternative is you can search for a high dps EF w/out crit damage like 1150-1200 dps, 150+ STR, 0.25 APS, 1 OS EF.

You can play around on d3up or d3rawr to see what works better for your setup. I purchased my OH EF with a 5m snipe this weekend. It was a 3-4k dps upgrade over my previous OF EF which was 930 dps, 160STR, 45CD, 1OS.

Just playing around on d3up.

Subbed in the following which should all be easily obtainable for fairly cheap:

9 ias mempho
9 cc 9 ias IK gloves with 170 str
9 ias witching hour
0.24 aps EF with identical stats.

Gives me:

+13k dps
+76k Tdps (wow)
+11k ehp

FindersKeepers is weird when you install and do starter setup legendaries is on the list of checkboxes but then its not there in the program list of things. The program is finnicky so make sure you hit Save a bunch, it tends to close randomly and not restart when you open DIII

However I got my legendarie popups to work by adding a filter in the filter tab left most tab, Putting Legendary quality in the dropbox quality calling it Legendary adding barney stinson sound effect (of course) and then adding all items but I removed rings and ammys myself and hitting save.I have three filters Legendary(Includes Setpieces somehow I guess theres no distinction) and then Rings and Ammys and I made Legendary Rings and Ammys make a diff sound.

I also have misc items demonic essence make a noise.

I'm up 100+M exp if I'm only picking up legendaries and demonic essences.So levels take about 2.5 hours. However it takes more like 3.5 Cause it takes some time to get to 5 stack and I cant play constantly I get too distracted. Wonder if this would go higher ina 4 man group.

neoism

FindersKeepers is weird when you install and do starter setup legendaries is on the list of checkboxes but then its not there in the program list of things. The program is finnicky so make sure you hit Save a bunch, it tends to close randomly and not restart when you open DIII

However I got my legendarie popups to work by adding a filter in the filter tab left most tab, Putting Legendary quality in the dropbox quality calling it Legendary adding barney stinson sound effect (of course) and then adding all items but I removed rings and ammys myself and hitting save.I have three filters Legendary(Includes Setpieces somehow I guess theres no distinction) and then Rings and Ammys and I made Legendary Rings and Ammys make a diff sound.

I also have misc items demonic essence make a noise.

I'm up 100+M exp if I'm only picking up legendaries and demonic essences.So levels take about 2.5 hours. However it takes more like 3.5 Cause it takes some time to get to 5 stack and I cant play constantly I get too distracted. Wonder if this would go higher ina 4 man group.

J is that safe to use... is like lootalert right.. been wanting to use something like that for awhile

Opiate

Up to paragon level 10 in Hardcore. It's a really interestingly different experience.

Star Amethysts sell for 1.4-1.5 million. Tome of Secrets are 8-10k each. It's really possible to earn significant money on nightly runs without getting anything directly sellable. Players you run with in pubs are generally much better. I ran with a paragon level 81 Demon Hunter tonight.

Shifty76

Alrighty, here's my new and improved noob-barb.

Spent around 12m or so and now hit that 2.5 APS on WotB.

Gained 25k or so dps (around 120k tdps!) and a similar amount of ehp. Lost some LS with the belt though so will pick up a new mainhand with LS at some point, but with rend it doesn't seem to be a big deal (so far at least)

balddemon

Banned
landed a nice pair of ice climbers for 145m.

up to 156k dps and 553k ehp. 90% damage reduction. with war cry - impunity, 92% dmg reduction and 700k ehp. now to farm so I can make some good gloves and bracers, or maybe drop some more gold on lacuni prowlers to get my 12% MS that I lost from replacing my fire walkers (which are actually kennah's lol).

http://d3up.com/b/563266/dave

Vio-Lence

Banned
landed a nice pair of ice climbers for 145m.

up to 156k dps and 553k ehp. 90% damage reduction. with war cry - impunity, 92% dmg reduction and 700k ehp. now to farm so I can make some good gloves and bracers, or maybe drop some more gold on lacuni prowlers to get my 12% MS that I lost from replacing my fire walkers (which are actually kennah's lol).

http://d3up.com/b/563266/dave

Why you running war cry - impunity? You would be better off running Overpower - Killing Spree. You also need more +8% attack speed to hit the 2.5 APS breakpoint in your mainhand.

Shifty76

Hey, I was looking at EF's similar to the one you mentioned.

1200 dps one with no CD would give me +17k sheet dps (buffed) but my true dps would drop by 45k! Guess my CD really bumps up my dps so I can't afford to drop much of it.

Pretty happy with where my barb is at now - I imagine he's MP10 capable already, since I can stomp MP8 (one rend + one ww pass kills nearly all white mobs) but I would like to beef up resistances a bit. Gotta keep crafting bracers I guess since mine have no AR (was happy with the str/vit/cc rolls though!)

J is that safe to use... is like lootalert right.. been wanting to use something like that for awhile

Its like lootalert but a small window tells you how much xp youre getting per hour, and per area and the time til your next level up.

N also you can get it so a box pops up and tells you which legendary you get and you can set diff sound for it.

Its a better version of lootalert.

They are considered safe but with a rare possibility you could get banned. Kind of like getting hit by lightning type deal. It probably wont ever happen but it could.

Repo Man

Anyone experienced with public games ? I kinda like the idea of teaming up with strangers and kicking the shit out of the minions of hell but the few games I have joined havent exactly been anything to write home about so any tips with regards to mp levels and acts are welcome.

In the few games Ive been in, people have been more or less running around like headless chickens and into areas that have already been cleared. :/

I can merrily manage mp5 - mp6 solo so should I stick to that or lower with public games or aim a bit higher like mp7-mp8 perhaps or should I just avoid pubs altogether ?

Shifty76

Anyone experienced with public games ? I kinda like the idea of teaming up with strangers and kicking the shit out of the minions of hell but the few games I have joined havent exactly been anything to write home about so any tips with regards to mp levels and acts are welcome.

In the few games Ive been in, people have been more or less running around like headless chickens and into areas that have already been cleared. :/

I can merrily manage mp5 - mp6 solo so should I stick to that or lower with public games or aim a bit higher like mp7-mp8 perhaps or should I just avoid pubs altogether ?

The last public MP10 game I joined had a 20k dps tempest rush monk with no sustain and 15k hp running around dying every 2 seconds...

Repo Man

The last public MP10 game I joined had a 20k dps tempest rush monk with no sustain and 15k hp running around dying every 2 seconds...

Yea I deserve a demonic slap on the wrist for thinking that I'll get into a game where the team might carry me so I can leech off the xp and lewt. I joined a game at MP5 and it was a much more enjoyable experience.

Shifty76

Yea I deserve a demonic slap on the wrist for thinking that I'll get into a game where the team might carry me so I can leech off the xp and lewt. I joined a game at MP5 and it was a much more enjoyable experience.

Yeah for sure.

I have had some good experiences though. Mostly with people that are actually geared for MP10 who leave when someone like aforementioned monk joins but then shoot an invite for a new MP10 group. Things go pretty smoothly when you have a 400k dps barb, 200k+ dps CM wiz, 300k bats WD and a cyclone monk to group things into a great big squishy pile of flying demon limbs.

Slayerx

Looking forward to the interview with incgamers tomorrow, the twizzcast wasn't half bad.

I was trying to play my barb yesterday but I think the unthinkable happened, I am sick of whirlwind :( Any other viable builds? Also holy shit at the prices on ah, some of the stuff I remember costing a billion is 100 mil now, might be a good time to upgrade lol.

Repo Man

DiabloFans posted some interview notes: http://www.diablofans.com/news/1897-diablofans-interview-with-the-devs-highlights/#comments

The bit about having account wide paragon effects and having your experience not go to waste while playing p100 was interesting. Will stay tuned to see what that means, it's a bit ambiguous.

Defo!

I also found this tiny bit interesting
Also potentially adding customization like stat allocation to it

Would be cool if Paragon levels also rewarded some sort of points you could allocate say for your skills for example to make them stronger or maybe introduce nifty new features through that system. Similar to WoW's current talent trees where the talents are more like just cool things to have rather then mandatory pick ups. ( unless this has all been changed in WoW, I wouldnt know since I havent played since the end of Cataclysm )

Opiate

Up to paragon level 22 on my hardcore witch doctor; I'm rapidly getting safer and safer on mp1. A disconnect at a very inopportune time could still kill me, but the definition of "very inopportune" continues to shrink.

mhayze

After rejoining D3 about 6 weeks ago, I have a barb that can play the early MP levels (1-4), but for fastest farming, I'm still hanging out in MP1. I have 667k EHP and 59k DPS (tDPS 218k).

I built my gear pretty cheap - about 10million, I'd say, starting with very little gold, but trying to get high attack speed (2.15 MH 2.49 OH) is very expensive and probably came at the expense of some Crit Dmg and Strength, which is holding back my base DPS.

I'd love some feedback on my gear/build/where to go next: http://d3up.com/b/819894

Another question I have is about magic find - people don't seem to talk about it much, I have about 250MF solo + follower + Paragon + 5NV stacks. Before I started building better gear, I had about 320MF. What's a reasonable amount?

eek5

Your EHP is overkill for mp1-4. I think you're kind of going about it the wrong way. I would begin dumping EHP immediately for DPS. Get your DPS to ~100k THEN start focusing on attack speed and EHP. With 100k dps you should be able to farm mp6-8 easily with ~300k EHP and ~1.8 APS.

I don't worry about MF at all. Just focus on efficiency, high xp/hr and then that stuff will fill in with paragon levels.

After rejoining D3 about 6 weeks ago, I have a barb that can play the early MP levels (1-4), but for fastest farming, I'm still hanging out in MP1. I have 667k EHP and 59k DPS (tDPS 218k).

I built my gear pretty cheap - about 10million, I'd say, starting with very little gold, but trying to get high attack speed (2.15 MH 2.49 OH) is very expensive and probably came at the expense of some Crit Dmg and Strength, which is holding back my base DPS.

I'd love some feedback on my gear/build/where to go next: http://d3up.com/b/819894

Another question I have is about magic find - people don't seem to talk about it much, I have about 250MF solo + follower + Paragon + 5NV stacks. Before I started building better gear, I had about 320MF. What's a reasonable amount?

Helm - Go for a IK Helm with 5.5% crit or 6% Until you can upgrade to a High Str Vit Mempo possibly with some crit %. Get the highest Red gem in there.

Shoulders and Gloves - Start crafting the Archon plans til you get an upgrade.

Ammy - Same start crafting. You'll want Crit Chance 8%+ and crit damage.

Ditch the IK belt ditch the IK gloves. Get a witching hour. The bonus will come from the chest + helm.

Rings - Farm ubers til you get a decent Hellfire, this helps level you up quicker too. Buy a Unity for the other ring. Str + Vit rolls.

For your weapons try getting both hands socketed. Put 100% gems in both at least and try and get more crit damage on both too. Also try and get lifesteal on them. Collectively my weapons have 307% crit damage on them.

Lacunis - The strength is high but even a cheap str + lower CC will yield more DPS you should even be able to get that fire resists into All resist for not much. Look up CC 3+, AR, Vit gloves.

Those are my suggestions, some of them should be not too expensive. If you need gold start selling Unid's instead of identifying them. Or put 5 dollars into the game.

http://d3up.com/b/855289

FrankT

That is interesting I started back about 6 weeks ago with my Barb as well after nearly a year off. He was at like 35K dps iirc when I left and now I have him around 260K. Somewhere between 350-400 with Berserk. Ripping through MP5 pretty nicely. So far all my items have come at low cost and it seems I got extremely lucky on my ammy and shoulder builds. I did upgrade my Lacunis last night for a 6K damage bonus for 9 million after selling some stuff. Magic find with 5 stacks is at close to 440 and by time I hit 100 somewhere around 550. I'm getting a ton of legends right now. A lot of crap however. Having a hard time clearing stuff on the ah that I feel like are quality items even though I underprice. Not sure how low I need to go and if this is just the case because of the crazy amount of items on the market.

eek5

260k dps and you're doing MP5? What the fuck. I'm assuming you have like 10 EHP or some shit because that doesn't add up.

FrankT

Should be clear doing 193k without rage up, but essentially always up so yea doing 261K tonight and MP5 is getting to the point of a little too easy. Will likely bump it up soon but I love just steamrolling mobs. I haven't even tested a higher level yet. Likely to have some upgrades to push base up over 200K soon.

I also haven't really tested a two hand build either yet. Thinking it could put me up considerably, but for now the Skorn is good enough.

Edit: at 260K base what should the MP level be at for reference?

260k is enough to farm MP8 with your eyes closed and you won't have any trouble in MP10 either. (MP10 is still a waste of time though for anything other than ubers)

Should be clear doing 193k without rage up, but essentially always up so yea doing 261K tonight and MP5 is getting to the point of a little too easy. Will likely bump it up soon but I love just steamrolling mobs. I haven't even tested a higher level yet. Likely to have some upgrades to push base up over 200K soon.

I also haven't really tested a two hand build either yet. Thinking it could put me up considerably, but for now the Skorn is good enough.

Edit: at 260K base what should the MP level be at for reference?

If you base at 190 and buff to 260 and beserk 350-400k you should be doing 8-10MP level n your EHP is ? You shouldnt be dieing often either.

HOTA? WW? Rend?

2 hand builds are best Barb builds so work towards that you'll need a ton of gold to get two worthy weapons though. Skorn is the easy cheesy route.

FrankT

I've already got a couple of decent ones sitting in my storage though I would want an EF with a socket if I were to go that route. High dps Skorn doing just fine for now.

Oh I rarely die on MP5.

Decided to make 20 amulets and boom!

6K damage upgrade and 12K life!

200K now

72.5K base HP now.

Oh this thing is sick.

332 str
128 vit
Each hit adds 750 life
15% life
Crit damage 55%
Crit hit chance 8.5%

What a roll.

Haha this ain't even fair to these MP5 mobs anymore.

No chance heh.

mhayze

Thanks guys, good advice all around. I feel poor, but I guess I'll do some farming or succumb to pay to win (haven't done it yet). Even without any new equipment, I did some keywarden farming in act IV (to get my infernal machine plan) on MP4 and MP5, and found I was rarely dying on solo. I guess even with my lowish DPS, my high EHP made it quite doable with permawrath and full buffs up. Had to play smart and avoid facerolling, but it wasnt too bad and I could get my NV5 up within 5-7 mins/run. I will save up for the new weapons first, since I think dual socketed weapons will be my best bang for the buck. edit: Got my first Infernal Machine crafted :)

FrankT

Question that ammy I think will allow me to get rid of bloodthirst. I'm keeping weapons master and ruthless. What would you replace bloodthirst with given the choice.

That HP is pretty high, you can probably ditch some of it for more DPS.

I think the average is around 45-50K until you hit Paragon 100 then it gets closer to 55-60K cause you can take out the red gem and put a vit gem in.

Question that ammy I think will allow me to get rid of bloodthirst. I'm keeping weapons master and ruthless. What would you replace bloodthirst with given the choice.

Brawler or Unforgiven

VALKYRAY

Banned
I've already got a couple of decent ones sitting in my storage though I would want an EF with a socket if I were to go that route. High dps Skorn doing just fine for now.

Oh I rarely die on MP5.

Decided to make 20 amulets and boom!

6K damage upgrade and 12K life!

200K now

72.5K base HP now.

Oh this thing is sick.

332 str
128 vit
Each hit adds 750 life
15% life
Crit damage 55%
Crit hit chance 8.5%

What a roll.

Haha this ain't even fair to these MP5 mobs anymore.

No chance heh.
Nice roll but far inferior than the best.
Cd too low. 55/100
Loh is pretty useless for barb. So a trash random roll for this one.
I'd craft more later when you are happy with everything else

FrankT

That HP is pretty high, you can probably ditch some of it for more DPS.

I think the average is around 45-50K until you hit Paragon 100 then it gets closer to 55-60K cause you can take out the red gem and put a vit gem in.

Brawler or Unforgiven

Yea certainly thinking some dps in exchange for some HP now.

As far as the best I'm sure it's not. Not that I really care for only being back a month or so it feels pretty incredible in fact.

Edit: alright replaced one of my rare rings so I'm now up to 216K and 64K HP.

Did pretty well on upgrades tonight and I'll be back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom