• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

VALKYRAY

Banned
Playing the game is not rewarding as playing the auction house. As a matter of fact, playing the auction house is one of the only 2 ways to make your character mp10 capable. The other way is using real money auction house.

Shifty76

Playing the game is not rewarding as playing the auction house. As a matter of fact, playing the auction house is one of the only 2 ways to make your character mp10 capable. The other way is using real money auction house.

I have a character of each class that's MP10 capable and I've done neither of those things.

Repo Man

I'm hoping this is something they can fix with Loot 2.0. Which, despite all the chatter, no one seems to actually know anything about. "Better loot". WTF does that even mean? Does it mean that my monk will actually get decent dex drops? Based on their attitudes toward itemization and drops in general, I'm going to go out on a limb and say "no". It'll just end up being better quality drops... for every class except the one that I'm actually playing.

I seem to recall reading some dev chatter that the idea is to basically reduce the amount of drops but make them better quality. While there arent many specific details about at the moment, I can only speculate that this means items that are class specific might finally only roll class specific stats and perhaps we'll even see the last of 200 dps ilvl 63 daggers and other useless shit like that. What is known however is that the devs are planning on "opening up" all the legenadaries across all difficulties so you could get an ilvl 63 legendary crossbow drop at level 10 for example but the item would just roll level 10 stats and the same would work the other way around.

I think Blizzard went in with the idea that Diablo is a game you're supposed to play for months and years so they made Inferno extremely hard so that people wouldn't be able to beat it for a long time.

Yea I recall trying to farm act 1 for better gear but every drop was crap whereas the difficulty jumped quite a bit and I was stuck in Act 2 for a long time. Oh yea and Fast, Invulnerable Minion, Horde affixes on the same group on old inferno was the suck!

KKRT00

Getting to level 60 in inferno and then getting a 200dps weapon to drop is absurd. This makes finding upgrades that much harder because you can end up with terrible stats on your item rolls. This problem snowballed to the point where people started to believe that the auction house was the only place to find gear upgrades. This in turn led to a lot of resentment towards the auction house which was supposed to be a convenience but turned into a necessity.

This feeling was magnified by the fact that inferno difficulty at release was super fucking hard. It was virtually unbeatable without exploiting game mechanics to just avoid fighting enemies. I believe there were clashing philosophies between gamers and Blizzard for what Inferno should represent and that cost Blizzard dearly. I think Blizzard went in with the idea that Diablo is a game you're supposed to play for months and years so they made Inferno extremely hard so that people wouldn't be able to beat it for a long time. (Apologies in advance for what I think will be an extremely contentious statement) On the other hand, I think most gamers now do not have that kind of patience anymore. I believe they thought that they should be able to beat inferno immediately after hell or within a reasonable amount of time after that but Blizzard never intended for that to happen. This is why inferno ended up being a brick wall and people just assumed that they were trying to push players to the RMAH instead of trying to extend the longevity of the game.

That's not to say that Blizzard didn't make tons of mistakes in tuning Inferno. They took the lazy route by making it hard and unfair and this combined with their poor itemization to make it impossible. It all kind of circles around to the itemization problem. Getting upgrades in inferno was rare enough, but even those upgrades were not good enough to actually take on inferno so it was really frustrating.
There is difference between game being hard and between game being stupid, and unfair. Inferno at the beginning was stupid and unfair. I've spent, with my two friends, over 20h farming act 1 and then spent 10h+ farming act 2 goblins and we havent found any upgrade. Thats how bad game was back then.

And game didnt improve a lot, it just removed silliness and fix some stuff [like uniques or companions], but at its core, its exactly the same as on launch. It still has the same problems like: completely awful itemization which affect so many things, awful main stats, too many skills that are not different enough, performance issues, many boring zones, white mobs are boring to fight with, stale economy, lack of gold sinks or item upgrade system.
It doesnt even matter what kind of elemental damage are You using in this game, which would be completely unacceptable in any other diablo clone.
Expansion must be bigger then main game to really fix it (in features, not content).

Its still very good action RPG with tons of content, its just bad diablo game and thats just why whole backlash is justified.

Shifty76

When I was leveling my monk, all I got was strength and intelligence gear. Practically zero dexterity drops. Considering it's one of three main stats, you'd think the drop chance would be about 33%. It's more 5-10%. Now, if I switch over to a wizard or barbarian, then bam.. there's suddenly piles and piles of dex gear. Once I realized this was happening, it started to really piss me off whenever I saw it.

I think part of it is increasing the chance (ideally to 100%) that class specific items will spawn with attribute rolls specific to that class. So for example fist weapons are more likely to roll dex than str or int, which is certainly a step in the right direction.

I think part of it is increasing the chance (ideally to 100%) that class specific items will spawn with attribute rolls specific to that class. So for example fist weapons are more likely to roll dex than str or int, which is certainly a step in the right direction.

Stuff like this is a no brainer. Why it hasn't been done is beyond me.

scosher

So I just reinstalled the other week, having quit back around 1.05, when my level 60 wizard was paragon level 12.

I'm playing with a new perspective as I've played all of Path of Exile, Torchlight 2, and Marvel Heroes over the past year.

All I can say is that of the four action RPG's, Diablo 3 definitely has the best combat. Its animation, fluidity, and variety of action skills are just leaps and bounds better than the others. They nailed the gameplay.

But they fucked up everything else. I can pinpoint four of its primary failings:

1) Itemization. Wands/sources rolling strength/dex, iLvl 63 weapons with 300 dps. There's just way too much vendor trash in the game. For a loot-based game, this is its biggest flaw. This is compounded by the fact that there was never any bind-on-equip system set in place from day one (or some other way to remove items from the game). As a result, the market place is so saturated now that even legendaries aren't even worth selling unless you get lucky with the rolls.

2) Replayability. Absolutely zero reason to level up a new character unless you're playing hardcore. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of the appeal of Diablo 2, and why I'd often replay it time and time again, was to try out new builds. I didn't mind the fact that I'd have to start from level 1. In fact, the levelling experience while experimenting with a new build was often just as enjoyable. In Diablo 3, if I want to mess around with a different build, I'll just swap out a few runes, test it out for 30 minutes...and then once you realized how inefficient it was compared to CMWW or Archon, it's back to the cookie cutter specs.

3) Legendary itemization. I'm talking of the lack of really unique effects on legendaries and set items that can foster even more builds. I was around when they had the legendary revamp, but I don't think they went far enough. If I were Blizzard, I would take a page from Marvel Heroes here, at least in their first expansion. Have a trinket/artifact equipment slot, that allows an additional on-use effect or game-changing passive effect. You could even make some of these artifacts mimic cross class abilities (ie. a wizard using Whirlwind).

4) No real end-game. Just more grinding paragon levels, with the hopes of gradually improving your gear, so you can increase monster power and continue grinding paragon levels. I know this is a recipe for most action RPG's, but the treadmill just seems so much more apparent in this game. Diablo 2 at least had ladders. Current competitors also offer randomized challenge maps. I was hoping more from D3's PvP, considering how long it took to get in the game, but even that is very meh.

I do think they finally tuned the drop rate, the difficulty levels, and the Paragon levelling rate right.

koji

Running it fullscreen windowed and with vsync off fixed this for me on my WD when I was getting it a few days back. Had it on my ww barb before too

This actually helps yeah, I get massive ball breaking tearing though and a huge drop in performance when I run it in full screen windowed mode. But yeah, I don't disconnect anymore, "yay" :-(

Used d3overrider to force on Vsync (nvidia control panel setting doesn't stick) and looks like I can do that and don't disconnect, but the performance drop for running windowed mode remains.

Will have to mess with it a bit more but don't really have time for it atm.

Wonder what changed cause that just appeared out of the blue. Sucks. :-(

ferr

So I just reinstalled the other week, having quit back around 1.05, when my level 60 wizard was paragon level 12.

I'm playing with a new perspective as I've played all of Path of Exile, Torchlight 2, and Marvel Heroes over the past year.

All I can say is that of the four action RPG's, Diablo 3 definitely has the best combat. Its animation, fluidity, and variety of action skills are just leaps and bounds better than the others. They nailed the gameplay.

But they fucked up everything else. I can pinpoint four of its primary failings:

1) Itemization. Wands/sources rolling strength/dex, iLvl 63 weapons with 300 dps. There's just way too much vendor trash in the game. For a loot-based game, this is its biggest flaw. This is compounded by the fact that there was never any bind-on-equip system set in place from day one (or some other way to remove items from the game). As a result, the market place is so saturated now that even legendaries aren't even worth selling unless you get lucky with the rolls.

2) Replayability. Absolutely zero reason to level up a new character unless you're playing hardcore. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of the appeal of Diablo 2, and why I'd often replay it time and time again, was to try out new builds. I didn't mind the fact that I'd have to start from level 1. In fact, the levelling experience while experimenting with a new build was often just as enjoyable. In Diablo 3, if I want to mess around with a different build, I'll just swap out a few runes, test it out for 30 minutes...and then once you realized how inefficient it was compared to CMWW or Archon, it's back to the cookie cutter specs.

3) Legendary itemization. I'm talking of the lack of really unique effects on legendaries and set items that can foster even more builds. I was around when they had the legendary revamp, but I don't think they went far enough. If I were Blizzard, I would take a page from Marvel Heroes here, at least in their first expansion. Have a trinket/artifact equipment slot, that allows an additional on-use effect or game-changing passive effect. You could even make some of these artifacts mimic cross class abilities (ie. a wizard using Whirlwind).

4) No real end-game. Just more grinding paragon levels, with the hopes of gradually improving your gear, so you can increase monster power and continue grinding paragon levels. I know this is a recipe for most action RPG's, but the treadmill just seems so much more apparent in this game. Diablo 2 at least had ladders. Current competitors also offer randomized challenge maps. I was hoping more from D3's PvP, considering how long it took to get in the game, but even that is very meh.

I do think they finally tuned the drop rate, the difficulty levels, and the Paragon levelling rate right.

I just came back as well and I agree with 1-3 for the most part. Point 3 reminds me of the fan-made 1.09 patch notes- I think we'll see a lot of promising changes with the xpac.

Regarding #4, yes there is very little, or no real end game content. I could say they really dropped the ball with this, that there could have been amazing PVP, some sort of event-based multiplayer aspect, or something that actually requires you to get all those paragon levels.

However, in Diablo 2 all I ever did in the end game was farm items. I'd kill Meph and Pindleskin over and over in hopes of getting sets/uniques. And you know what, I'm doing that in D3 as well in the form of Leoric runs.. and I'm enjoying it nearly as much as I did in D2. That's what Diablo 2 was to me, it's why it was addicting for me. Playing the lottery with bosses and seeing shiny things drop.

Opiate

Up to PL 40 in Hardcore. Still would love to have friends.

Gentleman, the downside is huge, I admit. But think about selling every Star Gem you craft for 1.5M-2M gold, and selling tomes of secrets for 20k a piece. Think of a world where the very worst Zunimassa's boots sell for 5-6m.

This world can be yours, if you would only join me.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
If you don't mind going third party, there's apparently a good market for exchanging hardcore and softcore gold, which you could then RMAH.

Opiate

If you don't mind going third party, there's apparently a good market for exchanging hardcore and softcore gold, which you could then RMAH.

Yep. I can teach people to play HC if they'd like (i.e. how to not die except under extreme circumstances). Just ask!

VALKYRAY

Banned
although main stat and vit are high, it lacks all resis.
i had a pair with 310 dex 160 vit 6cc and physical resis. I still vendored it. just because it had no all resis. I kept crafting then I got what I currently have: 300 dex, 100 vit, 5.5cc, 70 all resis, 50 fire resis and indestructble.

Pepto

Banned
although main stat and vit are high, it lacks all resis.
i had a pair with 310 dex 160 vit 6cc and physical resis. I still vendored it. just because it had no all resis. I kept crafting then I got what I currently have: 300 dex, 100 vit, 5.5cc, 70 all resis, 50 fire resis and indestructble.

They give me something like 20k eph more than my last 220 int, 80 all res, 30 phys res bracers.

VALKYRAY

Banned
Lower resis will hurt you when you face reflect damage. Extra hp wont stop damage reflected. My point is keep crafting. Don't just stop here. There's always room to improve.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Yep. I can teach people to play HC if they'd like (i.e. how to not die except under extreme circumstances). Just ask!

I might try when the next patch/expansion comes out, but right now I have no desire to play the game, let alone on hardcore.

Repo Man

Damn this game to the deepest cracks of hell! I wanna throw this game into a river and hurl the river into space!!!

Even though I already have my hellfire ring Ive decided to grind another one for a follower ( not much else to do in the game at the moment anyway ) so Ive improved my barbs gear to a point where I can do Ubers at MP7 but I still get fucking trolled to the max by the gods of RNG.

I have 6 Devil's Fang's and 6 Writhing Spines in my stash but in my time of doing these Ubers ever since they got released Ive only had one (1!!!!) fucking Vengeful Eye. What a load of sweaty balls and it doesnt make it any easier that Sokahr is still a stingy fuck with dropping the keys.

Blizzard really needs to look into the Effort vs Reward ratio of this fucking thing.

/rant over

Back to the grind I guess >.>

ferr

Damn this game to the deepest cracks of hell! I wanna throw this game into a river and hurl the river into space!!!

Even though I already have my hellfire ring Ive decided to grind another one for a follower ( not much else to do in the game at the moment anyway ) so Ive improved my barbs gear to a point where I can do Ubers at MP7 but I still get fucking trolled to the max by the gods of RNG.

I have 6 Devil's Fang's and 6 Writhing Spines in my stash but in my time of doing these Ubers ever since they got released Ive only had one (1!!!!) fucking Vengeful Eye. What a load of sweaty balls and it doesnt make it any easier that Sokahr is still a stingy fuck with dropping the keys.

Blizzard really needs to look into the Effort vs Reward ratio of this fucking thing.

/rant over

Just started getting into doing this stuff, focusing on getting a key from the A1 warden. 30+ runs at MP2-3 and 0 keys dropped. WTF

ferr

You can't expect much at MP2-3. You need at least MP7 last time I checked.

Thanks- guess I need to gear up. I would like to get to MP5, but I'm a little lost on what to improve. My DH is at 138k DMG, 35k HP, 58% AR.. good upgrades seem to be all in the 50m range :(

Vodh

You can't expect much at MP2-3. You need at least MP7 last time I checked.

That's completely untrue. Chance for a key drop is (10*MPlevel)%, the only exeption being MP0 with 5% chance. So in 30 runs on MP2, theres less than 1% chance of absolutely no keys dropping.

You do know that you need to have 5 stacks of Valor when you kill the warden, right Ferr?

Opiate

/rant over

When you're ready to do more Ubers, let me know. I can power you through MP10 Ubers alone.

Verse#1603.

ferr

That's completely untrue. Chance for a key drop is (10*MPlevel)%, the only exeption being MP0 with 5% chance. So in 30 runs on MP2, theres less than 1% chance of absolutely no keys dropping.

You do know that you need to have 5 stacks of Valor when you kill the warden, right Ferr?

I'd heard people saying that, but I assumed it was because they were obsessed with getting more MF..? So, no wonder, I guess? 0% chance without 5x?

/rant over

Yeah, MP10 really is the only worth while way to do ubers.

Rufus

I was just going by my own experience. /shrug

Shifty76

Thanks- guess I need to gear up. I would like to get to MP5, but I'm a little lost on what to improve. My DH is at 138k DMG, 35k HP, 58% AR.. good upgrades seem to be all in the 50m range :(

I think the most I spent on any one piece of gear on my DH was around 15m so feel free to look at him if you're lost for ideas.

http://d3up.com/b/252845/jaqen
I usually stick to MP8 but can do 10 though it's fairly slow vs elites. Very rarely die though, so that's nice.

Whenever possible, try to buy things via bid as you can usually get them for 25% to 30% of their actual value, which is great when it comes to upgrading them as you can sell them for a profit, meaning that further upgrades effectively cost close to nothing :)

ferr

I think the most I spent on any one piece of gear on my DH was around 15m so feel free to look at him if you're lost for ideas.

http://d3up.com/b/252845/jaqen
I usually stick to MP8 but can do 10 though it's fairly slow vs elites. Very rarely die though, so that's nice.

Whenever possible, try to buy things via bid as you can usually get them for 25% to 30% of their actual value, which is great when it comes to upgrading them as you can sell them for a profit, meaning that further upgrades effectively cost close to nothing :)

I've actually been using your profile as a standard for item goals already haha. Very similar equipment IIRC except I've got Manticore instead of a Calamity (and a socketed calamity costs so much!). I'll see about linking my char when I'm not at work.

Maybe I need to spend some more time on the AH to get deals, though.

0% chance without 5 stacks.

No wonder. Thanks. Good place to pick up 5X easily in A1? Just stick to FoM?

kennah

I've actually been using your profile as a standard for item goals already haha. Very similar equipment IIRC except I've got Manticore instead of a Calamity (and a socketed calamity costs so much!). I'll see about linking my char when I'm not at work.

Festering Woods. Two or three elites in the overworld and two tiny dungeons that have them in the map. Quickest place to get 5 stacks.

Shifty76

My first calamity I think I paid about 2m for and it wasn't a whole lot worse than my current one which I think I paid 12 or 15m for. Less dps (around 30k less) than the manticore but the attack speed makes maintaining discipline much easier. No discipline = no gloom = dead, so I like to have lots.

For stacks on A1 this is the general route:

1) Festering Woods - should get you anywhere from 2-5 (2 guaranteed, 2 possible from events, plus 1-3 additional from random bosses)
2) Leoric's Manor - if not at 5 after Festering head here for a possible 1-3, else skip straight to FoM
3) FoM

On VERY rare occasions you still might not be at 5 stacks after 1 & 2, so I usually hit up one of the tombs in the cemetary for the last stack.

ferr

My first calamity I think I paid about 2m for and it wasn't a whole lot worse than my current one which I think I paid 12 or 15m for. Less dps (around 30k less) than the manticore but the attack speed makes maintaining discipline much easier. No discipline = no gloom = dead, so I like to have lots.

Thanks for the info. Interesting to hear that DPS isn't everything. I think I'll invest in a Calamity soon, seems like most solid DHs listed on d3up use it.

ferr

For stacks on A1 this is the general route:

1) Festering Woods - should get you anywhere from 2-5 (2 guaranteed, 2 possible from events, plus 1-3 additional from random bosses)
2) Leoric's Manor - if not at 5 after Festering head here for a possible 1-3, else skip straight to FoM
3) FoM

On VERY rare occasions you still might not be at 5 stacks after 1 & 2, so I usually hit up one of the tombs in the cemetary for the last stack.

So after this relevation- key dropped in two A1 attempts, key dropped in one A3 attempt. Wish I knew about needing NV sooner.

Also- I went ahead and got a Calamity. No socket, but it was actually an improvement in damage slightly over my Manticore. I didn't notice much change in performance until I switched from Ball Lightning to RF. Holy shit. I'm melting enemies. Not sure which rune to use though.

I also decided to add on a couple of +Life On Hit (+1400hp or so IIRC) since my attack speed was so high. And I feel like it helps more with handling elite packs, kind of a semi-Gloom. Not sure on its effectiveness yet.

This is a giant crock of shit. I have not used the RMAH and have never "played" the AH to flip items. All my gold and items were either self found or sold after being self found.

EDIT: I'll be jumping on this weekend Saturday afternoon for the first time in a while. Opiate and I are gonna wreck shop if anyone else it on.

Jumping into this game with a friend this weekend. He has beat it back at release, I have never played. I am pretty excited. Long night with some beers!

I assume I can completely ignore the AH on my first play through and be perfectly fine?

EDIT: Lol, completely missed the post above me. Answered my question!

FrankT

Had two Mempos drop almost back to back yesterday. One run right after the other. I was shocked. Both rolled crap. Probably would not even roll them if not for a possible upgrade. Certainly not paying those AH prices for one. My gold stack is rising quick however. With near 300K unbuffed dps a barbarian just wrecks life. I almost see no reason to spend my gold at this point. Small cheap sniped upgrades ftw and watch the gold rise.

I swear there are some patterns with this game. Morning seems way better than evening and Saturday it was EFs dropping all day then Mempos and head pieces overall the next.

Opiate talked me into it.

I have a level 23 WD in Hardcore Normal right now. I'm at the aqua-ducts in Act II. It's actually really easy going. I have been using the AH from basically level 5 on. Once I got to act II and was able to use a socket, things got even easier. The gem market is just as f'ed on the HC side. lol

The risk of death has me on my toes though. Which is nice.

Anyway, I'm getting a little nervous because my battle with Belial is coming up and he worries me the most out of the bosses that aren't named Diablo. Those stupid poison AOE bombs have me a tad bit concerned. Though WD has spirit walk so I should have a way to escape if things get hairy.

If anyone has any experience with HC leveling, I would appreciate a little advice with regards to level progression and defensive builds. My SC WD is as offensive as they come. Mostly I was just wondering if there's specific levels at which I should be before progressing to the next act, boss or section.

Rufus

You should be fine so long as you clear the zones. Late Hell and Inferno is where you need to keep an eye on your resists though. Levels are only important as far as skills go, but I don't know if there's something elemental a WD should have before reaching a certain point.

As far as Belial. He's not so bad on normal. As usual, once he starts dropping bombs try not to move too much. Pick a safe path to the clear spots, too. You don't want to get hit by a snot-bomb as you're trying to dodge another. Try to stick to health globes for healing to keep your pot at the ready, don't want that on cooldown at a bad time. Most importantly though: Stay calm, don't panic.

Opiate

Opiate talked me into it.

I have a level 23 WD in Hardcore Normal right now. I'm at the aqua-ducts in Act II. It's actually really easy going. I have been using the AH from basically level 5 on. Once I got to act II and was able to use a socket, things got even easier. The gem market is just as f'ed on the HC side. lol

The risk of death has me on my toes though. Which is nice.

Anyway, I'm getting a little nervous because my battle with Belial is coming up and he worries me the most out of the bosses that aren't named Diablo. Those stupid poison AOE bombs have me a tad bit concerned. Though WD has spirit walk so I should have a way to escape if things get hairy.

If anyone has any experience with HC leveling, I would appreciate a little advice with regards to level progression and defensive builds. My SC WD is as offensive as they come. Mostly I was just wondering if there's specific levels at which I should be before progressing to the next act, boss or section.

I assume you have jungle fortitude passive. Put on spirit vessel as soon as you hit 30.

Splintered darts are good for leveling because they help you keep range. Use every pet you possibly can as a buffer between you and the enemy. I find acid rain works fine as a replacement for zombie bears -- less damage, a lot more range.

Most importantly though: Stay calm, don't panic.

This is actually my biggest fear. lol

I'm not as worried on normal. With my monk I had serenity. I beat it fairly easily on my SC WD too, but I remember Belial being more of a challenge with WD than my monk who literally just face tanked the damn thing and popped serenity when the snot bombs started getting insane.

I think I might practice boss fights with my SC WD to get an idea about strat. The only strat my monk needed was when I first played Diablo on inferno way back in the day. I needed to use Blinding Flash to interupt his grab move.

I assume you have jungle fortitude passive. Put on spirit vessel as soon as you hit 30.

Splintered darts are good for leveling because they help you keep range. Use every pet you possibly can as a buffer between you and the enemy. I find acid rain works fine as a replacement for zombie bears -- less damage, a lot more range.

This is exactly what I"ve been doing except (I just got acid rain), I've been using spirit barrage. Spirit barrage seems to do good damage at Normal difficulty and I just got a rune that gives me mana when spirit barrage lands so I can spam it more. You can lob it around corners too. I also planned on using spirit vessel at 30. I'm running Zombie Dogs and my Gargantuan. I've been using Grasp of the Dead a TON. I have the super slow run and it works great. Especially in corridors. The slow has me wondering about the slow rune for poison dart as well.

ferr

With my DH I've switched from Calamity (2.9 attacks per second) to Manticore (1.9 APS). I found that with Rapid Fire my biggest challenge was running out of Hatred.. with about 12 hatred regen I have nearly infinite Rapid Fire with 1.9 APS. I imagine I would need about 18 HR to maintain this with 2.9 APS Calamity (unfortunately I think ~13 is the max?). The switch makes the same MP level much smoother.

Had two Mempos drop almost back to back yesterday. One run right after the other. I was shocked. Both rolled crap. Probably would not even roll them if not for a possible upgrade. Certainly not paying those AH prices for one. My gold stack is rising quick however. With near 300K unbuffed dps a barbarian just wrecks life. I almost see no reason to spend my gold at this point. Small cheap sniped upgrades ftw and watch the gold rise.

I swear there are some patterns with this game. Morning seems way better than evening and Saturday it was EFs dropping all day then Mempos and head pieces overall the next.

That would be interesting if they dynamically controlled the drop rates / influx of items into the system.

i.e. if the ideal # of new Mempos entering the market is 100 per hour, and between 4-5PM 200 Mempos dropped, then reduce the Mempo drop rate by 50%. Players would download an up to date item-drop-rate-table every time they create a new game. It would give Blizzard more security in the shape of their market.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hello mighty Diablords!

Another gaffer and I are going to have another crack at d3, having not really played since patch 1.6 came out! or around there.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to spend 2 minutes? just have a look at our characters, see if maybe somethings changed too much (balance wise, or importance of stats?) that we may need to change some equipment asap?

if not we should be ok to just much around in inferno :D

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/HolyCheck-6220/hero/978823
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Marshmellow-6404/hero/17165427

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom