• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz

I have no idea what is going on with the bugged achievements, i never got mine achievement for lvling a DH to 60, it just "does not count" apparently. This was around launch game and yet to be fixed.

Damn, that's a real shame. It's not going to stop me playing or anything, but it's really irritating.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'M HERE PEOPLE.

Sorry I've been in jail for some time but I'm back - yes I am making the OT. The clan thread was all _Ryans responsibility though! And a job well done, if I may say so myself! OT will be posted one week before launch.
Is Yoshi even playing? I thought he rage quit again (and never spoke of the beta after like.. two days)

Hmm, last i saw of him and Diablo was him loving the console version. But you are right he was pretty pissed at classic D3.

Does Opiate still play Diablo? is he even euro?

I am sure someone will make it, just make sure to post it here (obviously)

Kinda like a guild in WoW, i like the idea of being able to see what legendaries other people find, and you have a chat window so the game wont seem as dead and you dont have to deal with /1 General chat, which is not always.. the best =P.

Oh right, i am sure Yoshi will come back, he loves Diablo too much. He is kinda known for his overhyped freak outs that rival Nintendo Directs !

EDIT: Paint.exe job lol

Oh shit, can we even farm paragon levels or not until ROS? 60 isn't really the max level now so I'm guessing we won't be gaining any xp or paragon xp until ROS?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh the devs are fine, but apparently NA DiabloGAF can't organise a pissup in a brewery.

;)
'cuz we got awesome people like Ryan in EU :D

Akai XIII

Can't wait for the EU patch and maintenance so I'll hop on the NA servers tonight. Have to start a new character but it'll be nice to experience the changes from the start.

Vicros

Maintenence extended to 8pm PST at the earliest.

Awwwww 10pm central? Bah.

The game guide's updated for 2.0. New items, including the torment-exclusive stuff and some items no one's seen before like the dual wield set Travis was talking about. Skills are updated with the patch changes.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13020721/game-guide-updated-for-patch-201-2-25-2014

That dual wield set is nice and so is the set bonus.

How common are pools of reflection? How long does it take to get a full stack of 10? Nice that they're permanent until you die.

Awwwww 10pm central? Bah.

That dual wield set is nice and so is the set bonus.

How common are pools of reflection? How long does it take to get a full stack of 10? Nice that they're permanent until you die.

I might have had really bad luck in my 3 hours of runs on the PTR last night but I only found 2 reflection pools total doing a1 and a3 runs.

mileS

I'm kind of confused as to why life steal wasn't removed all together if its effectiveness is reduced by as much as it is. That and well... being completely gone at level 70.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
I'm kind of confused as to why life steal wasn't removed all together if its effectiveness is reduced by as much as it is. That and well... being completely gone at level 70.

Wyatt said there's been a strong philosophy not to change existing gear since the old IAS changes. So, they phase things out with progression instead. Life steal scales down to 0 at 70, but remains useful at 60 so it's not such a shock for people suddenly losing all their sustain when the patch hits.

styl3s

So loot 2.0 is live? A buddy texted me telling me to re-install D3.

I was going to wait for the expansion to dive into D3 full force (The AH and loot system drove me away from the game) but now i am fucking excited. On my phone and sites just say live later today"

TheYanger

So loot 2.0 is live? A buddy texted me telling me to re-install D3.

I was going to wait for the expansion to dive into D3 full force (The AH and loot system drove me away from the game) but now i am fucking excited. On my phone and sites just say live later today"

Server isn't up, but the patch is downloadable and as soon as they are up yes, it's live.

That's one of the reasons Grim Dawn is so great. Awesome loot at a perfect pace. Hope D3 finally provides a similar experience.

Is Grim Dawn even in a playable state currently? I remember seeing beta streams of it on Twitch a while back and then everyone stopped playing it and I've heard nothing about it since then.

Fularu

Banned
Is Grim Dawn even in a playable state currently? I remember seeing beta streams of it on Twitch a while back and then everyone stopped playing it and I've heard nothing about it since then.

It's very rough and prety far from release.

It will end up having TQIT's qualities and faults, it's prety much a TQ2 using almost the same engine.

I have confidence it will be great

ZenaxPure

Gotta be honest with you guys, feels weird to actually pick up yellow items that aren't amulets/rings again.

Also torment doesn't seem that bad in my gear so far, I'm surprised. Rolling through T1 with absolutely no problems. Will just keep bumping it up till I feel slightly challenged I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom