• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Aww yeah. Logged in, joined the GAF clan, joined a group, died immediately because I forgot I wasn't wearing half my gear and now can't reconnect with error 34200 (looks like general server issues). Think I'll check back in half an hour, lol

HenryHSH

Can you make a crusader if you preorder reapers?

Nope. :(
---

Accept my clan request yo

edit: I approve this patch. Dropped on my level 38 HC wizard. Too bad I wasn't 60.
FoGwXxa.png

Definity

Wow, so much has changed. I had no idea what I was doing at first. Gotta figure out a new build for my monk.

Some really cool clan features now. It's a nice touch to see when someone in the clan has looted a legendary or set item.

Wow, so much has changed. I had no idea what I was doing at first. Gotta figure out a new build for my monk.

Some really cool clan features now. It's a nice touch to see when someone in the clan has looted a legendary or set item.

All my skills changed, paragon points to slot, no clue about difficulty ... lol

I have to figure put so much again

I got a huge upgrade from a random mob.

DH3QmfG.jpg

And the game runs so much smoother now! I'm running at a locked 60 FPS with all settings maxed with no stuttering running off my regular HDD.

ZenaxPure

Had a lot of fun with what little I played. I'm not done downloading the patch so it was pretty laggy for me, I am going to try again tomorrow when it is done installing (curse my internet).

I love that they are finally putting a bigger emphasis on elements (I was confused why this wasn't there from the start, like seriously). I haven't kept up with stuff in a while, are there items that increase specific elemental damage as well?

Dahbomb

are there items that increase specific elemental damage as well?
Yes, that's like a big feature of their itemization changes. Items like Gloves/Bracers can get +% X elemental damage where X is ice/fire/physical etc.

What's the cap on CC and CD for gear alone? Did they put one on?
I don't think there is one... there implemented one briefly but no one liked it so they reverted it.

That said they did change the Nat pieces so its harder to get the extra CC% from the set bonuses.

Strider

So I pretty much played the entire second act. Love the changes.The clans are probably my favorite new feature. Having a chat full of gaffers is pretty damn great. That thunderfury sure got a reaction earlier.

Kangi

Pierce the Veil + new Vampire Bats = my new bread and butter. Getting +20% fire damage Magefist as my first new legendary doesn't hurt, either.

Raticus79

We had to change the clan to invite-only because it was one of the biggest ones and randoms were requesting invites constantly.

For now, I created an open public community GAF. If you check the roster there, the officers of the public community will be the same as the officers of the GAF clan, so you can bug us for invites.

I just started playing yesterday and I'm hooked. In just the short time I played today I got great upgrades (although I'm still only level 17, but relative to my level they are awesome).

Are you guys talking about a GAF clan? if so I'd love to join and play with some gaffers (eventually I guess, unless there are others who've just started).

My battlenet id is MrTeachwell#6244, do I need to be invited or do I need to request and invite? I'm not sure where I'd do that though.

Edit: Thanks for the quick invite Ferny

Raticus79

The clan invite command isn't working for me, but if you send me a message via right clicking me on the GAF community roster I can click your name and add you that way.

ColEx

Has the patch allowed me to start a crusader? Or is that a combination of purchasing RoS and getting the patch?

Edit: Never mind, its not allowing me to create one yet, it just shows it in the character creation list for funs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom