• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Would like an invite too, Ikuu#2818 (US). I have no idea how to spec my 60 Witch Doctor at all.

Ferny

My Battletag is Ferny#1238 if anyone needs an invite. Send me a message or friends request real quick and I'll send you an invite. I'll be on for like 20 more minutes.

V_Arnold

I just realized that players can trade if they found the legendaries together.

Which means that if multiple classes play multiplayer games, that is more beneficial to finding loot than soloing. Okay, trading might be the past, but there IS some social aspect to the game then after all.

Svafnir

I just realized that players can trade if they found the legendaries together.

Which means that if multiple classes play multiplayer games, that is more beneficial to finding loot than soloing. Okay, trading might be the past, but there IS some social aspect to the game then after all.

More exp, magic find and gold find with friends also. Clans are cool too

Typical Blizzard, EU launch pushed back until 3pm.

As someone who has to work 9-5...
crazy-laughter.jpg

Volodja

The new difficulty setup seems to make creating new characters much better.
Because of the skill system that hardly affects me on the softcore side of things, but I guess this is another reason to just go hardcore only from now on.

DSmalls84

Do you have to preload Reaper of Souls if you bought a digital copy from Blizzard? Or will it automatically preload in the battle.net Desktop App?

Ryan_

Alright guys, clan invites dont seem to work yet, look for the public GAF community and join that. That way I can invite you to the clan by checking the list and the threads.

I send clan request last night - Antiquegamer#1843 NA server. (nvm, already got invite)

Loving all the changes so far, I have been staying away from beta to experience the new-ness. I thought I was going to miss controller but I actually miss the clicking of my mouse.

Going to join the community but my tag is verfallen#1483. Looking to join US clan.

New patch feels awesome, already got a few upgraded items on my monk after playing for a small amount of time. Looking forward to getting back in there.

sgb

Can i get a clan invite please?

Supermangb06#1886

Loving the new patch btw, already got some new gear as well, looks like i'll be getting the xpac!

Robin64

Just my small amount of time with the patch over my lunch break confirms that it's superb. Really looking forward to sinking my teeth into this (and RoS) and even started a Barb to experience the 1-60 part on something I had not played before.

Robin64

Superb enough to warrant a revisit ? I got burned hard by the launch.

Oh definitely. I mean, even before this patch the game had been improved substantially since launch as most people in this thread will attest to. 2.0.1 however is just sublime.

And hey, if you have the game already it won't really cost you anything to try it. :)

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Clan update (for both USA and EU):

The GAF clans are set to "not looking for members" and won't show up in search. We were one of the biggest and had tons of random join requests so had to go private.

Clan invite command isn't working properly yet for everyone.

Search for the public GAF community and join that first. We can look for you in that list and invite you to the clan that way. You can also check the GAF community's roster and right click any of the officers who are online and send a message - we can invite you by right clicking your name when we get the message.

Sarcasm

Clan update (for both USA and EU):

The GAF clans are set to "not looking for members" and won't show up in search. We were one of the biggest and had tons of random join requests so had to go private.

Clan invite command isn't working properly yet for everyone.

Search for the public GAF community and join that first. We can look for you in that list and invite you to the clan that way. You can also check the GAF community's roster and right click any of the officers who are online and we can invite you by right clicking your name when we get the message.

I can't find that clan either =S

sgb

I'd say so. I got to 61 paragon, and said f now because it was just like you said to much of a burn, but from what i have seen so far this is how diablo should have been released at launch.

Raticus79

I can't find that clan either =S

Make sure you're using the community find first and if that doesn't work, make sure you're typing "GAF" in upper case, just in case they messed up and the search is case sensitive again somehow.

If that turns out to be broken too, another option would be to just send me a friend request. Raticus79#1110. I'll catch up when I'm on later tonight.

Edit: Was going to say "send me a friend request with your GAF user name" but apparently people can't type messages in friend requests any more. Good move to cut down on friend request spam.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I want to level a DH finally, they look pretty buffed and fun. I want to toss grenades and have sentries and pets.

Raticus79

We're going to need to do a purge on the GAF clan member list, lol. I think we had a few randoms get in before we realized that were getting random invites due to being one of the biggest guilds at the time. I'll get a google docs spreadsheet started for associating battle tags to GAF user names. You can set a note on someone by right clicking them in your friends list window (not the clan window) and choose Clan > Set Clan Note. Handy for keeping track of who's who.

For LFG purposes, the reddit community and MFC community (for the streamer DatModz) are both pretty big and active.

Krassus

Any interesting builds with 2.0? Played as HOTA barb and ghetto DH and both seemed viable at torment 3.

Looking for some people to do some Hellfire rings with, need dat 35% exp boost.

Luxury#1795

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom