• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
jb0FXqC.png

939.gif

This is a 28% healing increase and a 37% toughness increase. Blizzard why did this take so long

ZenaxPure

I love that I crafted a pair of shoulders that gave me more resist, 11k HP, and reduce resource cost by 4% all at the cost of around 30 less strength. So dumb yet so amazing.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Time played seems to have been reset? Confirm/deny?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guys, what's a solid Demon Hunter "build" right now? I've read all the changes and it's just more confusing now :lol

IceMarker

Heads up, I'll clean it in about an hour.

Just saw the clan post, thanks for not kicking me while I was at work today! I've posted and helped out in every DIII |OT| since closed beta! O.G. (Shout outs to CarbonatedFalcon)

*EDIT: Speaking of which, Carbon you gotta update that OT man, we haven't even updated the list in over a year!
**EDIT2: Did a final update to the battletag list and locked it, it had its use, but we don't need it anymore!

Yoshichan

moar d3

so awesome

IceMarker

Just something a little neat I wanted to post before I locked up the ol' battletag list. As of early 2013, the list has had 519 battletags, and during the time people posted to get on the sheet I asked people to post optionally their class of choice, their region, and their mode of play along with their name and battletag. Here are the pie charts that represent D3-GAF from just over a year ago. Think we might be the same percentages today?

LiAEAXw.png

jO31dcv.png

3APoFoS.png

How are you all playing dual-wield barbs so far? Either I forget how to play or 'nado doesn't work as well anymore, I keep running out of fury

Yoshichan

Still online :D Hook me up with a PM if you want GAF clan invite!

Still online :D Hook me up with a PM if you want GAF clan invite!

Thanks again for taking care of me on the EU side. :)

Was trying to say bye before I logged but kept timing out and then it told me that my whole battle.net deal timed out and I was going to have to log in again. Decided to leave it as it was seeing as I need to make dinner now.

Yoshichan

Yeah fuck it, 5am. Might as well stay awake throughout the entire shit

MrDaravon

Just spent most of the day playing with a friend who hasn't played in months; we both found upgrades and we're fully back on board now. Got about 8 or 9 legendaries, the notable ones (besides the ring I posted earlier):

Friend found this, would have been god-tier with a socket:
bSwvP7a.jpg

Then I found these:
WaqBWIv.jpg

yEd5sOD.jpg

FUlqdwO.jpg

Good times. Paragon leveling is definitely faster too, we weren't playing efficiently and I still went from 149 to 155 or so.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Okay, so dear God is Diablo III fun again. It's not even just Loot 2.0, it's a whole smathering of things put together that are just making the game new and fun again for me.

Like the fact that so many skills got updated either graphically or mechanics wise. I'm loving playing a straight up frost wizard for the first time in Diablo III. And frozen orb is back! The clan stuff is SOOO very nice, the game actually feels like a multiplayer game for the first time IMHO. Clan chat is sweet, and hovering over the player list allows me to see how their characters look! It's not quite as cool as the bottom of the D2 chat interface was with all of the player characters being visible, but it's a very nice welcome change. The Paragon reworking is slick as hell and I'm loving it. And the loot, I played for a few hours and got three upgrades already. And I found my first set piece EVER in Diablo III tonight, after 150 hours of playtime. And judging from all the legendaries and rares that people were linking in chat, man have they ever made the loot game so much more interesting.

And this is just patch 2.01, we are still missing so much stuff that RoS will be adding.

Yeah, Diablo III is fun again. Holy Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom