• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Got my SIXTH legendary since the patch:

Fuck this. I give up.

VLcwV.png

Haven't found shit, 320ms latency, 2 disconnects now...

Jrmint

There should be a skip to inferno option. Makes your character level 60. Gives you no gear. Let it be up to the player.
Lol that makes no sense whatsoever.

You wouldn't be able to do anything or buy gear.

Edit - Forgot you share gold between toons, sill makes no sense. It'd just make people bitch about lack of content faster and not know how to play the class.

Wilsongt

Holy fuck at Trail of Cinders. Elites die so fast... Kinda wonder what will happen if I run into a pack with the reflects damage affix.

Edit: Just did. Shit hurts.

I love you. I just destroyed the butcher without even using a normal attack thanks to Trail of Cinders.

ElyrionX

They should make Paragon levels shared among all your level 60 characters. I have three level 60s but it makes no sense to play the other two given how long it takes to get the Paragon levels for one character alone.

They should make Paragon levels shared among all your level 60 characters. I have three level 60s but it makes no sense to play the other two given how long it takes to get the Paragon levels for one character alone.

It will make me play less and less other character as my main is already having better gear, MF stuff and paragorn...

Fuck this. I give up.

VLcwV.png

Haven't found shit, 320ms latency, 2 disconnects now...

Oddly I got far more when I was wandering around with my boss killing gear on than my 300 MF gear. I guess it was because I was killing faster, but my drops seemed higher quality too.

inky

Oddly I got far more when I was wandering around with my boss killing gear on than my 300 MF gear. I guess it was because I was killing faster, but my drops seemed higher quality too.

Yea, my problem is that I don't really have good gear (or that much gold) as I sold most of it. I have bids on some things, but they have like 24+ hrs timers so... I was also doing runs with as high MF as I could manage to see some legendaries. I used to get, no kidding, more than a couple a day for sure, but now I can't find even stuff to sell within the rares.

SRTtoZ

Got my 3rd legendary of the patch so far (set item) but ive also been getting some really nice rares. Anyway the one I just got was "Immortal Kings tribal binding" and most of them (with similar stats as mine) go for 10-20 mil, but mine is the ONLY one on the AH with magic find (aside from the ridiculous 100m plus ones). Anyone have any idea how important MF is on this belt? Its only 12%. The full stats are:

90 str
73 all resist
12% magic find
13 maximum fury
3% dmg dealt converted to life
increase frenzy dmg by 6%

ElyrionX

People in here need to stop freaking out over Pyro's drops. He's Paragon level 12 ffs. With that kind of time put in, of course he's going to get plenty of drops especially since legendary drop rates appear to have been increased.

Vodh

People in here need to stop freaking out over Pyro's drops. He's Paragon level 12 ffs. With that kind of time put in, of course he's going to get plenty of drops especially since legendary drop rates appear to have been increased.

Well, I'm level 5 and I've yet to see a single legendary drop post 1.0.4. Just saying.

I just bought a ring for 10 million that I could easily sell for 30-45 million. I always undercut prices but the dude who put it up for sale undercut too much me thinks :p

Or he is rich and doesn't care.

It's just a ring with 140 something str, 100 something vit and 70 all resist, oh and 20 something bonus min damage.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I just bought a ring for 10 million that I could easily sell for 30-45 million. I always undercut prices but the dude who put it up for sale undercut too much me thinks :p

Or he is rich and doesn't care.

It's just a ring with 140 something str, 100 something vit and 70 all resist, oh and 20 something bonus min damage.

lol you paid 10 million for a ring worth 500k?

i'm a barb dude

it's not worth much at all.
next lowest is 48 million, lol. Unless you want to shed plenty of the AR and str/vit. The flippers mang, the flippers. People always buy stuff to flip for the next highest. I'll sell it for 20-30 mil depending on how much I want to undercut. And booooom it'll get sold.

inky

It depends on what others are looking for tbh. The AR is nice for barb, but people tend to look for Crit Chance, Crit Damage and even IAS more on rings, and get their main stats and resists elsewhere. If it has all of them, then it could be worth 10 or 20 times that. I wouldn't pay 10 million for that, but maybe someone will.

lordy88

next lowest is 48 million, lol. Unless you want to shed plenty of the AR and str/vit. The flippers mang, the flippers. People always buy stuff to flip for the next highest. I'll sell it for 20-30 mil depending on how much I want to undercut. And booooom it'll get sold.

This man is 100% correct.

It depends on what others are looking for tbh. The AR is nice for barb, but people tend to look for Crit Chance, Crit Damage and even IAS more on rings, and get their main stats and resists elsewhere. If it has all of them, then it could be worth 10 or 20 times that. I wouldn't pay 10 million for that, but maybe someone will.
depends on which build you're using but as I've said, the point isn't to sell it to someone who will use it, it's to sell it to someone with intentions to flip it after me (but hey if they wanna use it, more power to em). The flipping market is a market in and of itself in diablo 3.

ElyrionX

depends on which build you're using but as I've said, the point isn't to sell it to someone who will use it, it's to sell it to someone with intentions to flip it after me (but hey if they wanna use it, more power to em). The flipping market is a market in and of itself in diablo 3.

This makes utterly no sense at all. People may buy items for flipping but the fair value of an item will always be capped at the amount of utility it provides in-game and relative to other items. You can't sell an item to flippers unless there are actual users who are willing to pay more for that item.

Finally got over 30 crit chance with my monk. Snagged a crit helm and a cheap Ouroboros for $3 from the RMAH then left a footprint in Ghom's rectum

Anywhere else I can make cheap upgrades?

Monk

I wanna get rid of my weapon but moving that dex somewhere else seems like it'll be really costly

This makes utterly no sense at all. People may buy items for flipping but the fair value of an item will always be capped at the amount of utility it provides in-game and relative to other items. You can't sell an item to flippers unless there are actual users who are willing to pay more for that item.
Well duh but I mean specifically on undercutting. If you under cut by enough it'll sell even if the odds are low that it'll be used. Its not until you're selling for market price or close to it where someone wanting to use it becomes more of a factor. But yeah of course somewhere at the end of the chain reactioN someone bought it because they want to use it.
Damn you is killing it. The bar really slows down at around 11 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom