• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

Im only Para level 6 :( Its during the workweek and all. And I sort of refuse to solo which would be so much more efficient. I just find it boring playing alone. It groups though its all a snails pace as undergeared folks chain die, and afkers sit in town for 15 minutes until we votekick them etc.

ElyrionX

Well duh but I mean specifically on undercutting. If you under cut by enough it'll sell even if the odds are low that it'll be used. Its not until you're selling for market price or close to it where someone wanting to use it becomes more of a factor. But yeah of course somewhere at the end of the chain reactioN someone bought it because they want to use it.

There's nothing to undercut if the item isn't worth much in the first place and you just had two users in here who told you that the item isn't worth that much and your primary argument against them is that you will sell them to flippers because similar rings on the AH are going for 48mn. But just because an item is listed for 48mn doesn't mean it will sell for 48mn.

Whats your secret to power lvling? I am only lvl 7 :(

There's nothing to undercut if the item isn't worth much in the first place and you just had two users in here who told you that the item isn't worth that much and your primary argument against them is that you will sell them to flippers because similar rings on the AH are going for 48mn. But just because an item is listed for 48mn doesn't mean it will sell for 48mn.
And one could just as easily argue that if the prices are as high as they are its because the demand is there. Anyway it will sell regardless lol. Though I'm trying the rmah first.I'm 200 off of 1K.

I been doing this for a long time.

Should I pump my HP to 40-45k or put more AR? I'm averaging 700 right now.

Items are so expensive now.. :S

What kind of item are you trying to get specifically that you can't afford? Just in general for your build. If I come across something similar I'm always down to donate. I can't really view your profile so well cuz I'm on a tablet.

Mayyhem

This just dropped. Any idea on what I should put it up for? Shame that it has basically no stats. Good DPS though

YqAhx.jpg

Radec

What kind of item are you trying to get specifically that you can't afford? Just in general for your build. If I come across something similar I'm always down to donate. I can't really view your profile so well cuz I'm on a tablet.

Hmmn.. my boots and helm are in need of an upgrade. Adding 12$ MS on my boots in AH search gave out like x3-x5 the price of my current boots. And my helm is pretty bad IMO. heh.

And my main hand(749, 323loh, 48cd, socket) needs one badly too.

I only got like 13m left. 20 if most of my items got sold in AH.

ElyrionX

And one could just as easily argue that if the prices are as high as they are its because the demand is there. Anyway it will sell regardless lol. Though I'm trying the rmah first.I'm 200 off of 1K.

I been doing this for a long time.

Alright. Do post back here when you sell it. I am genuinely interested to know how much you manage to get out of it.

gimmmick

So i hear there is a new patch, so I decide to finally log on to my account....

now it feels like mid night lauch all over again...

sazzy

Got in.

Hit Resume Game.

Error: Input limit reached.

Booted out.

Blizzard fail.

Me = not surprised.

Fucking morons.

So anyone tried using Chakrams after patch ?

I got myself Natalyas Shadow with cost reduction 4 for Chakram and started using the twin one.

And i'm not sure but is it bugged ? It seems to be triggering tons of critical hits (much more than my 40% native chance should give) and also when i had cull the weak it was getting 15% bonus even against not slowed down targets ?

Could someone test ?

Xamdou

I had the winning bid with 5 mins left, and then it showe maximum input error. Couldn't log in for like another 10mins. Finally got back on and of course lost the bid, wasn't even able to get a chance. Couple of minutes later, another disconnect.

sazzy

I've been sitting here for an hour trying to login and/or start a game.

Fuck you Blizzard. Its a fucking weekend. I'm done wasting my time with this bullshit. Go burn in fire piece of shit company.

foladar

Sold my Inna's Glory for $100. Feels good man, feels good. Dunno if I underpriced since it was the only one with 90dex, 90vit though. Now I gotta decide if I wanna sell the 228 dex Andy's I got or my Windforce with 1281 dps. They make farming so easy.

ElyrionX

Fuck you Blizzard. Its a fucking weekend. I'm done wasting my time with this bullshit. Go burn in fire piece of shit company.

Take it easy dude. Go for a run or something. Lol

V_Arnold

Well, at least Sazzy might get this out of his system, I can only imagine what he would have gotten himself into if this stuff happens in *gasp* 6 months down the line. Imagine the horror. :D

jono51

Banned
Hey guys, what kind of value would you put on my barbs shield? There's a few similarish ones on EUAH ~10mil iirc but they have less block/crit. Just wondering as I'm thinking of selling it as shields roll higher str now and all.

Well, at least Sazzy might get this out of his system, I can only imagine what he would have gotten himself into if this stuff happens in *gasp* 6 months down the line. Imagine the horror. :D

The PvP patch is going to be absolute chaos.

Hey guys, what kind of value would you put on my barbs shield? There's a few similarish ones on EUAH ~10mil iirc but they have less block/crit. Just wondering as I'm thinking of selling it as shields roll higher str now and all.

Just eyeballing it - probably around to 12-15mil mark at least to start. Maybe a bit higher.

Can't seem to sell anything at the moment. I'll check prices one minute, list my item (heavily undercutting everything up there) and then when I check a couple of hours later my stuff seems overpriced.

That makes sense, of course, but it seems like it's happening much more at the moment.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Come on RMAH processing time, sniped me a pair of nice Fire Walkers for 1 euro.

Can't seem to sell anything at the moment. I'll check prices one minute, list my item (heavily undercutting everything up there) and then when I check a couple of hours later my stuff seems overpriced.

That makes sense, of course, but it seems like it's happening much more at the moment.

Seems especially true for legendaries at the moment, EU at least. Things that were listed for 100's of millions yesterday are today 6-7 million. Massive influx of items does that for you I suppose!

eek5

One of the downsides of being able to cancel anytime, I guess. Cancel and undercut then cancel again and undercut some more lol

Yeah, very frustrating. Tonight was the only night I've been able to get online this week - so no Diablo 3 for me.

Think I've managed a grand total of like 20 minutes play since the new patch..

M.D

SHIT

I went to the store with the cheapest price in my town ($70), but they didn't have it in stock so I had to order it

I could have bought it for $5 more in a store 5 minutes from there, and they probably have it in stock. I'm such a cheap bastard lol :p
Monday is the earliest I can get this since I live in Israel and it's Friday... I planned to play this all weekend :(

V_Arnold

SHIT

I went to the store with the cheapest price in my town ($70), but they didn't have it in stock so I had to order it

I could have bought it for $5 more in a store 5 minutes from there, and they probably have it in stock. I'm such a cheap bastard lol :p
Monday is the earliest I can get this since I live in Israel and it's Friday... I planned to play this all weekend :(

A weekend's amount of fun does not worth 5 dollars to you?

Goddamn, my friend just looted the most godlike quiver I have ever seen. I'm so jelly/salty right now.

Dead mans legacy with a pretty much perfect roll. Perfect crit, 8 disc, hatred regen, 180 dex/vit.

M.D

A weekend's amount of fun does not worth 5 dollars to you?

I was just kidding ;) It's so hot here right now and I'm without a car so I just didn't bother plus I had to get some things my mom asked me to buy. If it would been another day I would just go to the other store on my way back home, but stores close down early on Friday over here

V_Arnold

I was just kidding ;) It's so hot here right now and I'm without a car so I just didn't bother plus I had to get some things my mom asked me to buy. If it would been another day I would just go to the other store on my way back home, but stores close down early on Friday over here

Ah, I see. Try the free trial until you get your copy. You will be able to get to lv13 with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom