• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

suedester

Banned
So, I know this isn't worth a great deal, but it has both mana regen and max mana which I can't find any other examples of on the AH. Are Witch Doctor's likely to pay more for it?

vxBOo.jpg

inky

People seem to be buying gold like crazy. I put up almost all my remaining gold and it sold in less than 2 minutes. Oh well, cya in a few months D3.

So looking around the AH for fun, I discovered the Amulet I bought for my Barbarian a couple weeks ago for 2.1mil potentially (probably not) is worth ~100mil going by similar items. (I even had to go to around 160 STR before similar ones starting popping up.) I think I'll just list it daily when I'm not playing and cancel when I'm going to play to use it.

(211 STR, 37 RES All, 6% ATK SPD, 53% Crt Dmg)

Worse case scenario is I don't sell it. Best case scenario I make an unimaginable flip.

might need help killing ghom. i dont have enough LOH and dont feel like buying equipment.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/watsonsjohnw-1637/hero/7183808
heres my build.

Dahbomb

Aside from the all res (I have life %) I have a very similar amulet to it on the ah. Put it up for like 50 million in the hopes someone is crazy or rich enough to buy. No real amulets out there to compare with so it was hard to price.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'm having a weird glitch now where sorting by Time Left in the Auction House will only show me stuff with over an hour left. Maybe I'm being punished for sniping too many goodies. :(

edit: Or this is when AH was down and nothing was put up around that time. Makes more sense.

Vodh

So far I'm loving the patch. Torn between Wizard and WD, but WD being fun as hell after the patch I still lean towards my Wizard a bit.

But. When the fuck do they plan to let us search for sources/mojos based on their damage? This is the most annoying shit on AH since the launch and one would think it shouldn't be that fucking hard to implement...

DTKT

For crying out loud.

GIVE ME ANOTHER CARROT

Let me recycle the terrible yellows and blues in a "magical recycling cube" that spits out a new item with new stats. Let me combine items and pick "preferred" properties. New crafting materials.

Because, right now, the only thing that matters are yellows. And I think I'm going to stop picking up 55 and 58 because the rolls are terrible anyway and the spread is super small.

What a frustrating game. I mean, I love how my Barb feels. Super strong and makes everything explodes around him. But I need a carrot. Something more than 3% MF and a few weak stats.

Ugh. I keep getting frustrated by this game.

HenryHSH

Haven't played in quite a while. Are you guys farming in coop now or still doing it on your own?

I want to play again, and I'm tempted to log on... but the limited free time and giant backlog have kept me from playing.

This just happened to me.
I dove in head-first like an idiot into an elite and I was pretty much doomed. For some reason, though, I entered this ghostly flying kick state. My mobility was limited and I couldn't use any of my abilities, but I was immortal. I just never died at all.

Sadly, once the fight was over, I couldn't do anything else. I couldn't TP and, worst of all, I couldn't loot.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Man..this game is such a love-hate relationship. Just reached paragon level 13 and literally salvage 99.999% loot. the remaining .001% sells for under 50k gold and the 2 legendaries I found are meh.

Dahbomb

GIVE ME ANOTHER CARROT

Let me recycle the terrible yellows and blues in a "magical recycling cube" that spits out a new item with new stats. Let me combine items and pick "preferred" properties. New crafting materials.

Because, right now, the only thing that matters are yellows.
I agree with this, game needs a REAL crafting system. The current Blacksmith system is nothing more than a gambler that requires some extra currency on the side.

In D2 even Whites had some utility. I would love it if Blizzard just steals the item progression system of PoE but that would take away cash from their RMAH/AH.

Game also badly needs content for high level Paragon characters. I see a WW Barb come into a 4 man team and melt elites like they are nothing and out DPSing the 3 other players in the party and I have to wonder how he even belongs in Act 3 in the first place.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
For crying out loud.

GIVE ME ANOTHER CARROT

Because, right now, the only thing that matters are yellows. And I think I'm going to stop picking up 55 and 58 because the rolls are terrible anyway and the spread is super small.

What a frustrating game. I mean, I love how my Barb feels. Super strong and makes everything explodes around him. But I need a carrot. Something more than 3% MF and a few weak stats.

I think they need to introduce something like... BOP legendaries. Where every 100 elite mob kills, they drop a guaranteed legendary that binds to account when its picked up. Maybe do some refining to that so it only drops items that can be used by the character type of person playing, who knows exactly.

But that would incentivise people I think - even if those drops were balls.

DTKT

I think they need to introduce something like... BOP legendaries. Where every 100 elite mob kills, they drop a guaranteed legendary that binds to account when its picked up. Maybe do some refining to that so it only drops items that can be used by the character type of person playing, who knows exactly.

But that would incentivise people I think - even if those drops were balls.

Yeah, right now, the carrot is playing hide and seek, and even when you find one, it might be rotten.

I mean, I found a demolisher (iLevel63) and it rolled 400 DPS. How more disappointing can it get? I don't think I like "guaranteed" stuff in a loot game. I like when I have a lot of carrots I can pursue.

I also think they should add a lot more stuff to the Paragon system. Stuff like "Gold Pickup radius" that goes up by 1 for each level. Something that encompass all your characters, not just one.

The fact that I need to regrind Paragons levels on all my characters is also extremely silly. I mean, once you get over Paragon 10, it's hard to go back.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Yeah, right now, the carrot is playing hide and seek, and even when you find one, it might be rotten.

I mean, I found a demolisher (iLevel63) and it rolled 400 DPS. How more disappointing can it get? I don't think I like "guaranteed" stuff in a loot game. I like when I have a lot of carrots I can pursue.

I also think they should add a lot more stuff to the Paragon system. Stuff like "Gold Pickup radius" that goes up by 1 for each level. Something that encompass all your characters, not just one.

The fact that I need to regrind Paragons levels on all my characters is also extremely silly. I mean, once you get over Paragon 10, it's hard to go back.

I think they have an opportunity with Paragon - and I do agree that a lot more needs to be done to add some diversity to the grind. I think some BoP system probably should be implemented to prevent issue with the AH.

Regardless - I'm of the same opinion - more carrots.

Talents

Banned
Hm, okay. I probably got around one legendary every other day (3-4 hours a day), doing act 1 runs (Festering Woods and onwards) with about that much.

Since alot of my mates are on holiday/busy, and I'm on summer holiday, I've been playing like 10 hours a day, been doing from leorics manor, backtracking to cathedral doing that and then the woods that lead to those caverns where you get the orbs and place them on the pedastals.

Zeppelin

Since alot of my mates are on holiday/busy, and I'm on summer holiday, I've been playing like 10 hours a day, been doing from leorics manor, backtracking to cathedral doing that and then the woods that lead to those caverns where you get the orbs and place them on the pedastals.

Yeah, that's Festering Woods. You should consider doing the Warden too, imo. Personally I really like doing Halls of Agony but I don't know how time efficient it is.

Definity

For crying out loud.

GIVE ME ANOTHER CARROT

I can agree with this.

Hopefully they introduce BOE legendary items or work something else into the paragon system. I'm closing in on paragon 8 and not a damn thing to show for it other than a shiny blue bar.

HA fuck you ghom. I switched to MOC and fist of fury (once the dot is on the enemy it doubles you LOH) added seven sided strike and casted MOC and Flesh is weak then SSS him and then ran away and used spirit generators when he moved to un gassed parts.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Was watching my friends auction just now

Watched it rise 50 million in a span of 20 seconds as it was ending

I shed tears

Jrmint

Quick stupid question:

In The Battlefields during Act 3, do the bombs falling from the sky hurt you? It's been so long since I was last here so I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom