• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm about to new page myself anyway, check out this new drop I JUST got, and I don't even need it!

M7gpb.png

Dahbomb

I am a lightning res monk....

That glove makes me super sad... It would be perfect for me.

Pyro plz let me trade for it at least.

are you farming a3? What part?
all parts until I get bored...well most. I spawn at the end, build up a 5 stack before azmodan, beat azmodan, then hit up all the elite hot spots like the keep levels, tower of the damned/cursed.

Act 3 is really the best. The elites are everywhere.

I am a lightning res monk....

That glove makes me super sad... It would be perfect for me.

Pyro plz let me trade for it at least.
if you have something good, I'm listening :p

larvi

Tried coop for the 1st time with my cinder trail DH, ran ACT III from the breached keep all the way to Azmodan and I'm really liking this build. As a bonus Azmo also dropped my very 1st set item in D3. Not really sure how much this is worth but I'm considering using it for the LOH and MF, although I will lose some DPS over my current pants:

Screenshot006e.png

Dahbomb

Save up the glove for me until tomorrow, I will try to make it worth your while with a group of multi million gold worth items.

My tag is DantheBadass#1260

Save up the glove for me until tomorrow, I will try to make it worth your while with a group of multi million gold worth items.

My tag is DantheBadass#1260
My auctions are all full anyway in both the rmah and in the gold house, so I guess I might as well wait and see what you got! I'll add you.

Just saw that Sever vid.

That's just absurd. Then again, life steal was generally pretty useless so it's nice to see an application of it

I really don't see the need to fix it, the crit is just a nice pretty number to go with last hit, that you can heal off it isn't a big deal imo. Won't be of any use against tougher enemies... unless you're an 85k dps barb

Jtrizzy

Anyone else having frame rate issues after the patch? I'm getting in the low 40's, when I was playing at 60. 580/2600k@4.2 I did update to some drivers for improvement in Sleeping Dogs, maybe that is the problem.

syllogism

Just saw that Sever vid.

That's just absurd. Then again, life steal was generally pretty useless so it's nice to see an application of it

I really don't see the need to fix it, the crit is just a nice pretty number to go with last hit, that you can heal off it isn't a big deal imo. Won't be of any use against tougher enemies... unless you're an 85k dps barb
Life steal is far from useless, it's amazing. They do have to fix it because some classes can't dual wield and sever too drastically changes PvE equipment dynamics. I suppose if it could be balanced by having packs with reflect affix kill you instantly.

Natiko

Banned
Played more today than I had since day one of the patch. Didn't find anything particularly good the entire time :( About halfway to level 9 though.

Xanathus

I considered buying a Sever for that reason but then realized that it's not very practical if you already have enough life on hit to farm. Since it is basically life on kill, that makes it impractical VS bosses and elites unless you don't mind running from battle to hunt down some trash mobs to kill.

Zeppelin

Whoever recommended Trail of Cinders in a DH build post-patch, thank you. This combined with Windforce (knockback trails!) and Fire Walkers (more trails!) is hilarious. Everything just melts, cleared Act 1 without ever using my weapon.

My DH: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tunesmith-1650/hero/5599681 (without MF I'm using a 4-piece Nat set).

I wonder if they'll nerf it.

Also, I guess it would be a great way of getting the "gearless" achievements in Hell, if people haven't already figured out a simpler way of doing it.

Edit: And I've found goblins pretty hard to kill with it! It's kinda tricky to get them to take damage from the trail for some reason.

zoukka

So I log in for the longest time (cashed out during summer) and the game has gone bizarro. Good shit drops all the time and legendaries are nuts. Bought a spear with 900 loh, 180 str and 90 crit damage for 1 mil. 750dps (not high), but goddamn that's cheap in old standards.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Oh my Maximus + Exploding Palm Essence Burn + Sweeping Wind - Fire Storm = total destruction. Thank you based Rentahamster.

I'm playing around with builds for soloing Act III on my monk - what do you recommend with my gear?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kin-1146/hero/2493880

^ That's me in almost all farming gear, I'm not wearing my farming belt/helm though.

edit:

Hmmm, after seeing the sever trick, I'm thinking of just buying a sever for reasonably cheap and finding some lifesteal equip - making myself an amazing tank - good idea?

RivalCore

I'm playing around with builds for soloing Act III on my monk - what do you recommend with my gear?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kin-1146/hero/2493880

^ That's me in almost all farming gear, I'm not wearing my farming belt/helm though.

edit:

Hmmm, after seeing the sever trick, I'm thinking of just buying a sever for reasonably cheap and finding some lifesteal equip - making myself an amazing tank - good idea?

Going by your gear, why aren't you using MoC & Overawe?

neoism

Has some worth from high base stats (hard to get on chest armor) and multiple sockets in combination

But no resist hurts it (arguably, a lot)

:p thanks... I know the gems are worth 600k+- but I'm thinking 4mil at highest..
I always sell at shitty price though.. I guess most AHiers dont even look at low low prices anyway.I've sold shit for 30k and I'd say since it's really fucking hard to get a grasp of the correct price for anything that most stuff I sell is always worth more .... :/ the armour I had on before was a 145dex 141vat 37poi/res... it was better really. Hell these are the first whatever gems those are I ever made... cost me 500k to even make them. :(

neoism

lol I promised I wouldn't play this today... :( I can't help it.
played some 15 hours or more since the patch lol

Diablo is hell of drug. :p

Jrmint

lol I promised I wouldn't play this today... :( I can't help it.
played some 15 hours or more since the patch lol

Diablo is hell of drug. :p
Same here. Can't stop playing.

Just dinged paragon 7 this morning. Few good yellows but not a single legendary.

Karg

On the off-chance that you don't have a Barb at 60 yet (haha), or even any other character, I would try using it to get there, then sell it. Get some use out of that thing first.

Actually my barb is only at 36 so this works out well..... :)

neoism

so guys does MF at 300 just get you more rares and legends or it it for the quality as well... because I've never had more than 200 :/ I had loot gear but with the levels and stuff I only use a amulet with 35%mf and a ring with 18%.... that's 150% max mf with nv5 on act one. :/ am I fucked at ever getting a great drop. :/ I'm pL 5 also...

act 2 is just boring which is surpiring the first time going though the game I loooooooooooooooooooooooooved act 2 but replaying it is boring plus it seems I'm just not stromg enough yet... I died alot more with a group.... :/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/neoism-1506/hero/1516357this is me with my mf jewlery...

also is thorns stats even worth it is funny getting 4k hits without attacking though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom