• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT5| Finally out of Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melville

QL7MC.jpg

First 1.0.4 legendary! Yay! The defense is pretty low but the all res is perfect.

u9bOp.jpg

Blizzard did a really good job with the characters' appearence, I have to admit.

Definity

Well, I finally found a set item after the patch. Haven't checked to see how bad I got screwed over on the roll. I don't see any max disc, but oh well. I'm happy just to see a color drop other than yellow.

iEOAz5FuwMF2H.png

Zeppelin

I don't think you can get brimstone out of that level of a legendary. Sorry.
Unless something changed in 1.04 I don't know about.

Figuratively speaking. ;)

I think I'll hold on to it. It'll make a decent MF ring if nothing else.

Btw, Trail of Cinders is a bit weird. Does anyone else feel the trails doesn't stack? I feel I'm much more efficient with if I spread my 4 trails over a larger area than if I focus on one single enemy. It's like one enemy will only take damage from one trail at a time. Same with bosses.

Definity

Figuratively speaking. ;)

I think I'll hold on to it. It'll make a decent MF ring if nothing else.

Btw, Trail of Cinders is a bit weird. Does anyone else feel the trails doesn't stack? I feel I'm much more efficient with if I spread my 4 trails over a larger area than if I focus on one single enemy. It's like one enemy will only take damage from one trail at a time. Same with bosses.
haha....yes. I see what you did there.

Trail of cinders so far so good for me. It makes my vota runs go by quick. Everything melts away.

mlaz14

Just got back in to D3 because of patch 1.0.4, but I am still getting killed fairly often in act 2 inferno. Anyone have any recommendations on what I could do to make it easier on myself?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/centracore-1918/hero/3680508

Try and get some max discipline on your chest and quiver to allow you to use smokescreen and shadow power more often. I'd also switch blood moon to gloom for the damage reduction. You should also try and get more crit chance so you can drop sharpshooter for something like tactical advantage which I like because it makes it easier to put distance between you and enemies.

Xanathus

Why would you even Brimstone that? Its a beastly ring unless I am missing the joke.

Aside from the MF, it's all around terrible. The legendary is bad in the first place because the drain life effect does very low damage and heals very little, and then he got pretty bad rolls except for the MF.

Cipherr

d6ED0.png

Hmmm I sold this for 9 million, was that too low?

Jesus..... maybe. But I would have bought that from you this morning for that price easily. Shame. I dont have the money now, and you have sold it lol. Need a good LOH bow eventually that I can slap a 600 LOH gem into for an instant 1400 or so LOH on certain elite packs.

Reflect damage isnt tough enough to kill me anymore, but there are still packs where my DH has to eat more melee hits than I would like. Stuff like fast/teleport and crap like that. Being able to swap bows hit Gloom and launch a few cluster arrows to regain full HP is nice utility.

Tom Penny

Anyone know what a 200 vit 200 dex 70 all resist 30 lighting resist chest armour should cost? I am bidding on something and I really need it but don't want to bid something stupid. It obviously worth alot.

ElyrionX

Anyone know what a 200 vit 200 dex 70 all resist 30 lighting resist chest armour should cost? I am bidding on something and I really need it but don't want to bid something stupid. It obviously worth alot.

It should cost as much as the lowest buyout you can find on the AH when you input those stats into the search function

Demy

There are no chest armor with those stats on the ah so expect to pay a pretty penny. Probably in the 20m+ range maybe 50+ if lots of fat pockets want it also.

Tom Penny

There are no chest armor with those stats on the ah so expect to pay a pretty penny. Probably in the 20m+ range maybe 50+ if lots of fat pockets want it also.

Yeah. I shot 20 at it and am winning, I worried if I don't up it it may get sniped. If I go to 25 I pay the full 25 right? not the 20 if nobody else bids? I don't know how it works when you outbid yourself.

I don't know wtf happened but I sold 6 RMAH auctions today alone. Not for small amounts either. Easily the best day sales wise I've had ever. Not sure why the spike out of nowhere. I did adjust all my prices last night a tiny bit. Pays to wait.

Demy

Yeah. I shot 20 at it and am winning, I worried if I don't up it it may get sniped. If I go to 25 I pay the full 25 right? not the 20 if nobody else bids? I don't know how it works when you outbid yourself.

I believe you just out bid yourself like normal if you put 25 over the 20. I'd suggest leaving it at 20 and minimize the amount of bids by waiting first for someone else to outbid you.

Tom Penny

I believe you just out bid yourself like normal if you put 25 over the 20. I'd suggest leaving it at 20 and minimize the amount of bids by waiting first for someone else to outbid you.

I lost. I even went up 25 million with a minute left. Dude must have went 30. Oh well.

you need all resist

ALL RESIST

you have like... 3 pieces of armor with it o_O

Unless his profile has changed, he has 4 pieces...one of which also is double stacked with physical which I'd say is the most important.

I'd suggest replacing the armor for one with 3 sockets and for sure get one with +disc, preferably +10. Makes a world of difference having more. You could probably do the same for a quiver. One with less dexterity but with some crit chance and also +disc.

Kenaras

you need all resist

ALL RESIST

you have like... 3 pieces of armor with it o_O

No, what he needs is +discipline. Playing a DH with zero +discipline would be a nightmare.

My DH cleared Inferno with half that DPS, and not much more all resist. I did have +20 discipline, though. A cloak and quiver with +10 discipline each and no other stats at all would be upgrades for him.

kennah

Thank you! Oh man. That was like 10 hits.

This and a happy accident inspired me. My ceremonial knife with reduced level 14, crit 50, loh 400 is worth about 1.5 mil according to what I can find on the ah. So I ran my WD without a weapon for a while and just let the enchantress kill stuff with her 648 dps, 453 int two hander. On a lark I equipped it and saw that my DPS shot up to 12,000! Holy Shit!

So, killed Diablo in Nightmare pretty quick, and did a little shopping.

Found a two handed sword, with 508 int, 759 dps and reduced level 11.

My level 51 witch doctor has more DPS than my lvl 60 barb. Watching the gargantua cleave is wonderful and even the dogs can kill stuff.

foladar

Wow, just got this email (note havent played except posting rmah auctions since friday):

This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked

Anyone else have this as a seller only? Most of the complaints appear to be buyers.

I did sell an item earlier, wonder if the seller went back on his payment and Blizz locked my account too? weird.

Sigmaah

How much?

Don't know tbh, haven't found much similar on ah, one with no Dex and some vit was goin for 18 mill (has less stats too) and one going for 200 mill lol (has better stats) The ammy is not worth 200 mill obviously lol but It's hard for me to determine its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom